Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge Square Enix Sale Now Live

• Kinky BunsKinky Buns166,978
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 19:04
    Nothing really worthwhile for me here.
  • OH NO GAWDZIRRAOH NO GAWDZIRRA1,271,877
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 19:17
    ECOTz McChicken said:
    Whilst this is a good sale, I am still left here wondering why Dungeon Siege 3 has gone on sale, but not the DLC! :/ Hasn't been on sale ever I don't think!
    This!
  • Vr EnglishVr English756,896
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 19:50
    Great post thanks :)
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 20:03
    Doggy Bag was free last week I checked.. today 280 on sale.. scumbags.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 20:03
    MC Evil Dead said:
    Why did they not discount the Tomb Raider anniversary DLC???
    Wondering about that, too. It was on sale during one of the previous Squeenix sales last year February according to X360A. It's a bit silly it ain't on sale now; I would've bought it so I could complete Legend.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,155,532
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 20:05
    Looks like both Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider Anniversary are available for 400MSP on the Hungarian marketplace.

If you like to bargain hunt Games on Demand, I suggest you follow this blog. This guy's done a lot of work for the site concerning VPN in both his blog and a thread keeping track of all this:
    Wallace Suka's blog post - Games on Demand sale that require no VPN list and need help, because I am to lazy to buy more MSP.
    Games on Demand games that requires no VPN.
    Gamers have only two hobbies: playing games, and complaining about those games.
  • Anders1983Anders1983203,479
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 20:43
    How does TR:Anniversary work out? The game is set at €9.99, but it has dlc called Anniversary ep. 1-2 and Anniversary ep. 3-4 @ 800msp each? Thought those 4 episodes made up the game itself, so now it seems you can buy the game twice as GoD AND as DLC for itself O.o
    Videogamer 'till the bitter end!
  • zr122zr122495,394
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 20:45
    Deus Ex and Dungeon Siege 3 and interesting, but by the time I'll get around to playing them I can probably find them cheaper on disc. Plus then I could sell them back again. $10-15 is a pretty good price, but not quite good enough for a GoD title.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:03
    toastxPut Name Herex said:
    Looks like both Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider Anniversary are available for 400MSP on the Hungarian marketplace.

If you like to bargain hunt Games on Demand, I suggest you follow this blog. This guy's done a lot of work for the site concerning VPN in both his blog and a thread keeping track of all this:
    Wallace Suka's blog post - Games on Demand sale that require no VPN list and need help, because I am to lazy to buy more MSP.
    toast
    Good data, it seem that I'll be creating an Hungrarian account tonight.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,690
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:06, Edited on 12 March 13 at 21:54 by HolyHalfDead
    Dat Boi Treezy said:
    • Explosive Mission Pack - 240 MSP 120 MSP
    • Explosive Mission Pack & Tactical Add On - 640 MSP 320 MSP
    Deus Ex has different DLC in different regions (US UK NZ), and the second MSP amount has now been corrected.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Tactical Enhancement Pack US=80 UK=NA NZ/AU=NA
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution Explosive Mission Pack US=120 UK=120 NZ/AU=120
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement Packs US=NA UK=160 NZ/AU=160

In case you are wondering, here is what this DLC contains:

Explosive Mission Pack
    - Tong's Rescue mission
    - Linebacker G-87 MSGL (Multiple Shot Grenade Launcher)
    - UR-DED (Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device)
    - AUD (Automatic Unlocking Device)

Tactical Enhancement Pack
    - Huntsman Silverback double-barrel shotgun
    - Longsword Whisperhead SERSR (Suppressed Extreme Range Sniper Rifle)
    - 10,000 extra in-game credits

This content was included in the Collector's Edition and in some countries was also available as pre-orders or in Augmented and Limited editions of the game.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,690
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:10
    Anders1983 said:
    How does TR:Anniversary work out? The game is set at €9.99, but it has dlc called Anniversary ep. 1-2 and Anniversary ep. 3-4 @ 800msp each? Thought those 4 episodes made up the game itself, so now it seems you can buy the game twice as GoD AND as DLC for itself O.o
    Correction: as DLC for Legend.
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje381,729
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:15
    ^Can someone ban this joker?
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:22
    Think I'll wait for the Sleeping Dogs GOTY edition, bound to be along sooner or later....

Anyone know if The Walking Dead Episodes will be on sale again anytime soon? Missed out during the Festive period as was travelling & forgot to DL from the Marketplace.

Mucho Gracias.
    mundusvultdecipi
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:26
    Tomb Raider: Legend DLC would have been nice.
    This fairy tale is ENDING
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:32
    xPut Name Herex said:

Sleeping Dogs shows at 840 msp at Spain Marketplace so I guess it will on other european marketplaces too...

400msp in hungary ? wow...might be time to create an hungarian account...
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 21:52
    HUGE SALE !!! OMG !
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude717,365
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 22:29
    lx VAULT xl said:
    too bad its not a bethesda sale.
    Yeah because they don't have those all the time lol.

It's a shame, everything I want here, I already have.
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 22:32
    GR4V1G0R3 said:
    Indeed congrats to the newshounds for the formatting, easy to see what is what, unfortunate that SE haven't released anything worth playing...ever..they were still called squaresoft last time they released a good game

And now I would like to take the time to laugh at anyone who buys Kane & Lynch 2, I paid £5 for it maybe 6 weeks after release new n sealed from play.com...and i still feel short changed
    Umm the new Tomb Raider!
  • Posted on 12 March 13 at 22:36
    Sleeping Dogs for 600MSP. Winning
  • PointySpredPointySpred344,600
    Posted on 12 March 13 at 23:23
    i think all the GoD sales recently is in preparation for the announcement of Microsofts new system. Which will not be backwards compatable but like the PS4, you can download the games you own onto the new system and play them that way via digital downloads. Just a thought.
    OT guess ill finally get Deus Ex dlc, not gonna get any cheaper
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.