Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Why haven't my Xbox One Game Stats or Challenges updated - Find out here

AuthorMessage
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 14 January 14 at 08:37, Edited on 29 June 14 at 08:46 by Spilner
During a normal automatic scan the scanners on TA will only look for new achievements/challenges/Xbox One game stats when there has been a Gamerscore increase since the last scan, this means that new challenges and Xbox One game stat changes will only be updated when you earn more Gamerscore in a game

This of course isnt always possible due to getting all remaining achievements in a game so you can request an update by pressing this icon on your homepage/gamer drop down in the top right - https://www.trueachievements.com/images/icons/refresh.png

Requesting an update will check to see when your last 'full scan' (Achievements, challenges and stats) was and if that period of time is greater than 24hours the scanners will check for new challenges and update your Xbox One game stats for all your games.

Pro subscribers that request a scan will get all of their Xbox One game/title stats and achievement progress updated at that time regardless of how long since their last scan
I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 25 January 14 at 21:32
This doesn't always work. I finished Skylanders SWAP Force (Xbox One) some time ago, and recently booted it up to add the figures I've recently added to my collection. I'm now level 50 (not 46), have a bunch more stars and have about 10-15 more Skylanders collected. My stats have not changed, and I have forced an update probably 10 times since I did this.

So no, requesting an update doesn't force the scanners to check for new challenges or update stats, at least not in this case. Maybe it's an exception, but if so then here's my bug report on the subject.
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 01 February 14 at 01:42
...yep, still hasn't updated. Clearly something's wrong the the explanation, Spil.
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 01 February 14 at 05:31
I probably wouldn't have forgotten about this if it had its own thread, anyway ive logged the issue. Is your level the only stat that hasnt updated or are they all out of date?
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 01 February 14 at 16:07
All of them. I know I have more Skylanders as well.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 01 February 14 at 21:48
Alrighty, thanks.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 04 February 14 at 16:56, Edited on 11 February 14 at 09:23 by Spilner
Ok had a word with Rich and the requesting was changed to only look at your last 3 games in your history since all games took too long. Skylanders is 5th atm hence it being missed. Load up again to raise it higher for the scan to pick up the new stats.

See OP
SatNiteEduardo
Posted on 10 February 14 at 23:05
Spilner said:
Ok had a word with Rich and the requesting was changed to only look at your last 3 games in your history since all games took too long. Skylanders is 5th atm hence it being missed. Load up again to raise it higher for the scan to pick up the new stats.
I have the same problem as the original poster in this thread except my issue is with Forza 5. Problem is booting up Forza 5 and playing it some does not raise it into top spot of recently played games. It seems to raise it up the list I would need to get an achievement. Problem is I have them all but still play the game a lot.

So I still do not know how to get my stats to update for this game.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 11 February 14 at 02:42, Edited on 11 February 14 at 23:17 by Spilner
We change how stats are scanned in today, I updated the OP but I didn't post here also.
Please see what I wrote here X1 stats still not scanning... (id write again but im on my phone)

Edit: As far as I can see your Forza 5 stats are now updated.
iLag1337
iLag1337
Posted on 16 February 14 at 10:29
I'm also having the same problem. I got new achievements for both COD: Ghost and Dead Rising 3 and it never updates although I requested for updates since two days ago.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 16 February 14 at 10:41
iLag1337 said:
I'm also having the same problem. I got new achievements for both COD: Ghost and Dead Rising 3 and it never updates although I requested for updates since two days ago.
Well that's easy, do you see the red icon where your score should be? that means you have your privacy settings on, see Why arent my One achievements being scanned? - Find out here
iLag1337
iLag1337
Posted on 17 February 14 at 12:24
Spilner said:
iLag1337 said:
Well that's easy, do you see the red icon where your score should be? that means you have your privacy settings on, see Why arent my One achievements being scanned? - Find out here
Good lord! Thanks! I was actually wondering why my TA score never shown up. Never changed the privacy setting either.
LEboueur
LEboueur
Posted on 25 March 14 at 09:57
I have an issue with my stats on the game "Plants vs Zombies : Garden Warfare"

I just requested an update and my stats have been correctly updated (rank, plants and zombies vanquished), but the "time played" didn't change since 4 days.
It says I have played for 12 hours, but in game my stats are more like "total time played: 30+ hours".
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 25 March 14 at 14:47
LEboueur said:
I have an issue with my stats on the game "Plants vs Zombies : Garden Warfare"

I just requested an update and my stats have been correctly updated (rank, plants and zombies vanquished), but the "time played" didn't change since 4 days.
It says I have played for 12 hours, but in game my stats are more like "total time played: 30+ hours".
That could be that the MS time played counter on the console is broken, where its can be too low or wildy high.
LEboueur
LEboueur
Posted on 25 March 14 at 16:20
thanks

I recently downloaded the "beta tester" app for the OS updates, may it comes from that?
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 25 March 14 at 16:32
LEboueur said:
thanks

I recently downloaded the "beta tester" app for the OS updates, may it comes from that?
I doubt it, its been happening to the majority of people from launch.
Buckswana
Buckswana
Posted on 21 June 14 at 16:11
The counter at the top of my home page isn't increasing (still shows 23 challenges completed), but if I click on it, it takes me to the list of completed (which is around 50 now). I thought it was just the new Brazil app, but it didn't count a few from Max: Curse of Brotherhood (X1) either. Forced scan doesn't fix it.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 21 June 14 at 16:18
Buckswana said:
The counter at the top of my home page isn't increasing (still shows 23 challenges completed), but if I click on it, it takes me to the list of completed (which is around 50 now). I thought it was just the new Brazil app, but it didn't count a few from Max: Curse of Brotherhood (X1) either. Forced scan doesn't fix it.
You have 23 game challenges (I counted) rest are all apps (Onedrive and brazil now)
Buckswana
Buckswana
Posted on 21 June 14 at 17:26
Aaaahhh, gotcha. I thought it was just total challenges, not games only. It does say "in XXX Games" though, so my bad.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 21 June 14 at 17:40
Yeah only games count for those totals but they will still show in the pages since they're tracked.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.