Game Info Submission Archive: XCOM: Enemy Within

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

XCOM: Enemy Within - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: XCOM: Enemy Within

• Information
    Posted on 14 January 14 at 14:36
    Wylaf Beulbe has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for XCOM: Enemy Within:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Wylaf Beulbe for XCOM: Enemy Within

Wylaf Beulbe said:
    To the Achievement Flag Personnel who will review this:

I believe that to the exception of 1 Achievement, 29 are missable. Here is my explanation:

You don't have to do any of the requirements for any one of them to pop on a single play-trough.
    For example the game gives you the tools to make a MEC Trooper, you would have to build a MEC Lab, Augment a soldier, pair him/her with a MEC suit and kill stuff, however you don't have to actually any of it if you don't want to, or if you forget about it.

You have the option of doing it or not, so to a casual player it is possible that it might take multiple games to acquire everything if he so desires. To the Achievement hunter each of these takes preparation, foresight and a bit of luck.

Of course i might be also completely wrong,

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Wylaf Beulbe
  • MusquitoMusquito824,824
    Posted on 14 January 14 at 17:31
    Thank you for your submission. We currently cannot change flags. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Information
  • MusquitoMusquito824,824
    Posted on 29 July 14 at 21:02, Edited on 29 July 14 at 21:03 by Musquito
    Thank you both for your patiences and submission.
    Unfortunately we could not see the submission of Wylaf Beulbe any more.

The flags have been applied and I added some shop flags as well.
    No one on the team is familiar with this game, so there might still be some shop flags missing. If there are missing, or other flags missing, you can always create a new submission.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Information
    Posted on 10 September 14 at 22:49
    This post was archived by Large Coffee
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads