Game Info Submission Archive: Assassin's Creed

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Assassin's Creed - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Assassin's Creed

• Posted on 14 July 13 at 08:49Permalink
    planting42 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed:

planting42 said:
    Assassin's CreedSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 68 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Assuming you don't go back in your room and sleep after completing the main story, this can be missed and shouldn't have the story flag.

• planting42planting421,331,683
    Posted on 14 July 13 at 08:50Permalink
    Err, sleep = Hit Y - lol
    www.GTASC.net
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,495,571
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 15:59Permalink
    Thanks for you submission. Since there are no more objectives after exiting the Animus for the last time and since you don't need to watch the credits to trigger more main storyline related content, we decided to follow your submission by removing the suggested flag. smile
  • Posted on 24 March 14 at 19:53Permalink
    https://www.trueachievements.com/LuckyConquerer2.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Assassin's CreedHungerer of KnowledgeThe Hungerer of Knowledge achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 33 pointsSee 85% of all the memory glitches.

- Missable. You can replay. See the solutions

Assassin's CreedDisciple of the CreedThe Disciple of the Creed achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 40 pointsAssassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar.

- buggy-. It is not buggy, people just do not understand the difference between a health bar and the DNA bar.

Assassin's CreedEagle's FlightThe Eagle's Flight achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 30 pointsLast 10 minutes in open conflict.

+ Time sensitive

• vbats1vbats156,202
    Posted on 01 April 14 at 05:29Permalink
    Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Lions PassantThe Keeper of the Lions Passant achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 63 pointsFind All of Richard's Flags in the Kingdom.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the CrescentThe Keeper of the Crescent achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 51 pointsFind All Flags in Damascus.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Four GospelsThe Keeper of the Four Gospels achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 52 pointsFind All Flags in Jerusalem.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the OrderThe Keeper of the Order achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 24 pointsFind all Templar Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Black CrossThe Keeper of the Black Cross achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 24 pointsFind All Teutonic Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the 8 VirtuesThe Keeper of the 8 Virtues achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 23 pointsFind All Hospitalier Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the CreedThe Keeper of the Creed achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 17 pointsFind All Flags in Masyaf.

Occasionally the the flags will not appear or not be counted toward the achievement. Buggy
    Varun Batra
  • Posted on 01 April 14 at 12:27, Edited on 01 April 14 at 12:28 by Epsilon ThetaPermalink
    I'd add the Templar achievement as well as, sometimes, the Templar will not spawn. If flags are buggy, so are Templars.

Eagle's Flight in Assassin's Creed is not Time Sensitive. You need to do something for a set amount of time, not in a given time frame.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant445,031
    Posted on 01 April 14 at 12:39Permalink
    Thankfully, I never encountered any bugs for the Templars or Flags.

RE: Eagle's Flight. My mistake. Still getting used to the new flags.

Any update on the other two I submitted?
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • matdanmatdan677,369
    Posted on 01 April 14 at 15:25Permalink
    I think flags not appearing is more of an issue with people not tracking them. Only the templars are known not to spawn.
  • Posted on 02 April 14 at 08:05Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    [...]Any update on the other two I submitted?
    I am no longer part of the team, therefore I cannot give you any updates! Sorry!
  • matdanmatdan677,369
    Posted on 02 April 14 at 08:46Permalink
    Probably will be a while given the dozen or so pages worth of submissions they have to go through.
    Posted on 02 April 14 at 10:14Permalink
    No worries Epsilon.
  • matdanmatdan677,369
    Posted on 04 April 14 at 12:39Permalink
    Thanks Mat.
  • MuddyAmoebaMuddyAmoeba345,295
    Posted on 27 May 14 at 08:20Permalink
    Thanks Guys

We've added buggy- to the flag suggestions to show that it can sometimes glitch.
    Assassin's CreedHungerer of KnowledgeThe Hungerer of Knowledge achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 33 pointsSee 85% of all the memory glitches.
    ^removed missable, but added buggy+
    Assassin's CreedDisciple of the CreedThe Disciple of the Creed achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 40 pointsAssassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar.
    ^removed buggy- added buggy+ to show that it sometimes unlocks early.
  • Posted on 08 June 14 at 20:36Permalink
    This post was archived by LitaOsiris
  • Posted on 09 March 16 at 21:32Permalink
    Hello MattiasAnderson, thank you for the submission. We've added the Buggy+ flag to this achievement. toast
    The Speed Runner [Completion > Ratio > Gamerscore]
  • Posted on 15 March 16 at 11:52Permalink
    This post was archived by theshadow
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.