Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of November 18th, 2013

• JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,905
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 09:25Permalink
    I wish I was getting Xbox One.
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 10:15Permalink
    Young Justice and Adventure Time for me! then on Friday, the new Legend of Zelda game.
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka266,504
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 10:26Permalink
    Wonder what easy breakdown contingencies Microsoft has in play this generation...
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 10:27Permalink
    RedDeadKBII said:
    Giving the One a miss for a few months at least. Hope everyone else gets to enjoy theirs!
    Ditto!
    Enjoy next gen anyone who is getting a ONE,

Zoo Tycon for 360 for me.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,579
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 10:36Permalink
    DeathBomMB007 said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    NFS Rivals and Zoo Tycoon for me. Oh and the Xbox One can go kiss my big fat ass for a while yet, at least until some good games come out and I know it actually works properly.
    you are missing out man really Day One DLC and other good stuff that you will have to pay for later lol! but hey Your Choice just IMO
    Missing out on what exactly?
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 11:39Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    DeathBomMB007 said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    NFS Rivals and Zoo Tycoon for me. Oh and the Xbox One can go kiss my big fat ass for a while yet, at least until some good games come out and I know it actually works properly.
    you are missing out man really Day One DLC and other good stuff that you will have to pay for later lol! but hey Your Choice just IMO
    Missing out on what exactly?
    Whatever the One's version of the RROD will be obviously.
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 13:01Permalink
    UplandParasite8 said:
    Miss Autumn BSc said:
    i know the feeling NawtyCawty. im still looking for an xbox360 that has a laser that lasts more than 4 months. this is my 9th 360 in 4 years.
    really?? i only had 2 defrent consoles in 4 years. and my first didnt break i just wanted to upgrade. and i have been playing 4 hours + every day.
    Nah bro he's making it up.
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug ;)
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 14:10Permalink
    Everyone buying a X1 launch title, will actually have a fair shot in being in the 'Top 10 Game Leaderboard', over modders who get the game 4-5 days before it's released to the public.
    Self-reliance is the key to true freedom.
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 14:28Permalink
    At first I wasn't interested in Ryse: Sons of Rome. Then I saw game play. Seems to be like the next God of War for Xbox One gamers.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,190,258
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 16:46Permalink
    Miss Autumn BSc said:
    i know the feeling NawtyCawty. im still looking for an xbox360 that has a laser that lasts more than 4 months. this is my 9th 360 in 4 years.
    If you have had that many consoles then you are doing something wrong.

I have had 3 consoles first I bought 2007 and got rid of in 2012 as I needed a bigger hard drive, I got the gears 3 console, played about 10 hours somedays and left it idle over night for gears 3 game modes and that kicked it with the E74 error in October this year now I have my 3rd console and its all good.

What are you doing wrong which means you had to buy 9 consoles?
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,850,479
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 17:27Permalink

id rather miss out than spend £429 on something which the customers will test for Ms. Having had a 360 since launch and being on my 6th different console in not makin the same mistake again. There will be a newer more reliable model out within a year anyway
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 19:27Permalink
    An xbox one day one edition will be delivered to my door Friday.

I bought my son a 360 he still uses over 6 years ago. The 360 I started playing on over 5 years ago was given to a friend at work when the slim first came out and I upgraded. Both of those consoles are still running strong and I use mine for more than just gaming.

I'm honestly more worried about the MS servers crashing before I can load the update and play than I am a hardware malfunction.
  • adamrulzadamrulz380,925
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 20:15Permalink
    Any reviews up for NFS Rivals yet? On the fence about it, but if it's as good as the last version (hot pursuit?) then I def want it.
  • Posted on 04 January 14 at 03:56Permalink
    Have the following titles for xbox one and they're all great:

AC4
    Forza
    NFS
    DR3
    BF4

smile
  • Posted on 04 January 14 at 03:57Permalink
    adamrulz said:
    Any reviews up for NFS Rivals yet? On the fence about it, but if it's as good as the last version (hot pursuit?) then I def want it.
    It's pretty good man It's better than hot pursuit imagine all the things that were annoying about hot pursuit add higher graphics are that's it,they made it easier to spend countless hours on it.Helps being an achievement hunter :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.