Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easter Eggs: Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

• Posted on 16 September 13 at 00:01
    Fantastic single player, poopoocaacaa multiplayer particularly in the Jap & German versions with broken 0pt achievements
    If you experience any dizziness, blurred vision or other side effects while playing a video game, discontinue use and consult a doctor. YOU PUSSY !
  • DòóM3d1DòóM3d1366,188
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 02:33
    I give up on this article. I'm not even going to open these Fake Easter Egg articles anymore. Screw TA. All they do is ignore their members and report news a week after it was news.

Keep up fellows. It is sad when even IGN is 3 days ahead of you on every story.
    Tons of Completions, Not Worth Listing, Compare Games
  • matdanmatdan862,905
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 03:18
    FinderKeeper said:
    This one, which is over two years old and has only about 10,000 tracked gamers:
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River
    There is a reason why Codemaster gave up on shooters partially because they sucked at coding decent AI and nearly every single one they released bombed. I am only glad they went back to their forte.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 13 at 03:23
    David Do0M said:
    I give up on this article. I'm not even going to open these Fake Easter Egg articles anymore. Screw TA. All they do is ignore their members and report news a week after it was news.

And all you do is whine and cry in each of these articles. Notice a trend?
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • Posted on 16 September 13 at 04:57
    I still have to play this,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!headspin
    D J B
  • Posted on 16 September 13 at 04:57
    I need help on this game,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!shock
    D J B
  • Posted on 16 September 13 at 05:48
    David Do0M said:

I hope you give up on this site all together. We don't need you here if that's going to be your attitude. Everyone on here contributes on their own time and at their own will. What do you contribute besides complaints?
    BIG MEECH
  • matdanmatdan862,905
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 06:19
    WRATH 0F PAIN said:
    I need help on this game,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!shock
    What with?
  • MtldMtld2,476,699
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 16:30
    I agree with this article... pretty good game. My vote for next Easter egg has to go to either Beautiful Katamari or Culdcept Saga.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,907,721
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 17:27
    AC1DGro0ve 3o3 said:
    The Globalizer said:
    Excellent game. The world needs more squad/strategic shooters.
    ...play XCOM: The Bureau
    Yeah, I saw a review that mentioned it was a squad shooter - instantly made my buy list. smile

toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 13 at 17:31
    The Globalizer said:
    AC1DGro0ve 3o3 said:
    The Globalizer said:
    Excellent game. The world needs more squad/strategic shooters.
    ...play XCOM: The Bureau
    Yeah, I saw a review that mentioned it was a squad shooter - instantly made my buy list. smile

toast
    I can vouch for it. It's far from a perfect game but definitely a good strategic shooter.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • LAFTALAFTA565,481
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 17:57
    Do "The Club" next...
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Philip1979Philip1979376,162
    Posted on 16 September 13 at 18:48
    One of my fav games on 360; nice to know i'm in the 4% of gamers whom have all the achievements!
  • Posted on 17 September 13 at 00:22
    I think I am now like 4/5 on the easter eggs TA is choosing. I have really enjoyed these games too. If anyone wants to work on the MP achievements for this one hit me up.
  • I Ebon Hawk II Ebon Hawk I2,444,926
    Posted on 17 September 13 at 01:00
    J LEWIS 1 9 8 3 said:
    How is this an easter egg? isn't an easter egg supposed to be a hidden gem. this was one of the biggest games around at the time. What's next? call of duty 2
    Ditto. This Easter Egg thing is getting embarrassing now.
  • Vr EnglishVr English838,976
    Posted on 17 September 13 at 09:36
    Bertus1993 said:
    Awesome game.

The story is really good, only a few games have that emotional connection you get with the characters.

I recommend this to everyone who likes a good story and the dutch part of ww2.

Edit: Also i would like to recommend Homefront.
    Very under rated game!
    Might pick it up sometime, shame about those MP achievements, for both games.
  • LAFTALAFTA565,481
    Posted on 17 September 13 at 17:55
    EbonHawk01 said:
    J LEWIS 1 9 8 3 said:
    How is this an easter egg? isn't an easter egg supposed to be a hidden gem. this was one of the biggest games around at the time. What's next? call of duty 2
    Ditto. This Easter Egg thing is getting embarrassing now.
    27k people on the site have played it. Not that high, but not that low either I guess. I for one missed out on this game.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Posted on 23 September 13 at 11:07
    I'd like to see sacred 2 chucked in for a feature. Less than 17000 gamers played it, couple of annoying Cheevos but more than doable for 100% completion given the time by even the most average gamer(like me).

One of those games that's buggy as hell and a little haxxored on mp but the gameplay and the comedy make up for it :)

Just my opinion :D
    Dying is half the fun...!
  • Posted on 23 September 13 at 23:06
    Forgive me if this has been answered before, but what's the schedule for these Easter Egg articles? Is there a specific day of the week they come out on?
    There's nothing worse than a sad tree.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads