Game Discussion: Game Room - Asteroids Deluxe (WP) Forum

Game Room - Asteroids Deluxe (WP)

AuthorMessage
ArcCsc
331,586
ArcCsc
Posted on 19 November 13 at 06:01, Edited on 19 November 13 at 06:46 by drabik
Are the servers cut off now? It won't sync with the xbox game room, just says i'm at level 1 when I am really at 20.
Musquito
763,676
Musquito
Posted on 19 November 13 at 10:30
I just started up the game and I got the same problem. I am not sure if it is temporary or not.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 19 November 13 at 10:57
This happens all the time. It can be very temperamental.

Of course, it could be the case that the synching is permanently cut off...but we won't be able to tell because of this recurring issue laugh
Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
ArcCsc
331,586
ArcCsc
Posted on 21 November 13 at 06:25, Edited on 21 November 13 at 06:25 by ArcCsc
Read on x360a that the servers for all WP game room games are now permanently down! Games are still completable, but you'll have to deal with bad controls (giggle).
Musquito
763,676
Musquito
Posted on 21 November 13 at 07:14, Edited on 21 November 13 at 07:26 by Musquito
ArcCsc said:
Read on x360a that the servers for all WP game room games are now permanently down! Games are still completable, but you'll have to deal with bad controls (giggle).
Really, damn. I could not complete them and wanted them to complete them through the game room on the xbox.

Edit: Asked the question on twitter
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
WeltallAY
183,394
WeltallAY
Posted on 29 May 14 at 15:18
So is this really down? If that's the case then I think "discontinued" tags are in order. Really pisses me off, I can't even beat my own score for that one achievement because the fucking leaderboard won't connect. Anyway around this? Also, I do not have 3G for my phone, so are all the distance achievements also a no go?
Musquito
763,676
Musquito
Posted on 29 May 14 at 16:01
They are not discontinued, it means you will have to do everything on your phone, which sucks because of the awful controls on the phone. Before you could do it on the xbox and synch on the phone.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
WeltallAY
183,394
WeltallAY
Posted on 29 May 14 at 16:08
How do I do the "beat your score" ones then? No score shows up for me to beat? As well, because I have no 3G I lose internet connection the moment I leave the house - how can I get the speed and distance ones? Twirl around like a top with the phone in hand? laugh
ArcCsc
331,586
ArcCsc
Posted on 29 May 14 at 20:28
WeltallAY said:
How do I do the "beat your score" ones then? No score shows up for me to beat? As well, because I have no 3G I lose internet connection the moment I leave the house - how can I get the speed and distance ones? Twirl around like a top with the phone in hand? laugh
Score 0 your first game, shoot 1 rock the next, then 2 rocks etc


as far as the distance ones go....if you set your location to some place far away they will sometime unlock after the game
WeltallAY
183,394
WeltallAY
Posted on 30 May 14 at 14:52
ArcCsc said:
WeltallAY said:
How do I do the "beat your score" ones then? No score shows up for me to beat? As well, because I have no 3G I lose internet connection the moment I leave the house - how can I get the speed and distance ones? Twirl around like a top with the phone in hand? laugh
Score 0 your first game, shoot 1 rock the next, then 2 rocks etc


as far as the distance ones go....if you set your location to some place far away they will sometime unlock after the game
Thank you for the pointers, will try both out. What concerns me with the first though, is that no score appears to be saving (the post game leaderboard is "offline") so I don't know/think it is registering any kind of past score to beat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.