TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD Forum

Forum for the "TA PRO ACCOUNT LEADERBOARD" leaderboard

Any idea how many pro members there is ?

AuthorMessage
Sunesha
Sunesha
Posted on 14 July 13 at 19:59
I was just pondering how many PRO members there can be. Hopefully many so this site can keep going.
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 14 July 13 at 20:21
TA make a lot of money on advertising as well as Pro members but I am trying to invite every Pro member on TA, its slow going as I don't have a complete list and I have to manually confirm, invite, and accept each one.

About 97% of those who I invite accept so its pretty likely that we'll have the majority of Pro members in this leaderboard, eventually. Help me by raising awareness and tell everyone with a Pro account whose not already here to apply.

Nice one
Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
Sunesha
Sunesha
Posted on 14 July 13 at 21:46
Good news that so many accept. I will try to spread the word. Well hopefully people support the site in any way as possible. To contribute to site vast knowledge base is also good in my book.
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 15 July 13 at 18:36
Well TA is community based in general, so most of the news, reviews, solutions, sessions, Walkthroughs, and even a lot of technical stuff like monitoring members and dealing with administration is all done by volunteer site users.

I'm not saying that Richy and the rest of the main staff don't do massive amounts of work to keep the site active and fresh but they are massively helped by the community already.
MarkaniX
MarkaniX
Posted on 31 July 13 at 02:53
Thanks for the invite Deevius smile
www.G4TE.com
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 07 October 13 at 21:27
No probs MarkaniX, dnt forget to spread the word and keep renewing! You know its worth it wink
tony coconuts
tony coconuts
Posted on 11 October 13 at 17:44
What happens to their place on this leaderboard if someone's pro membership expires? Is it for current pro members or for anyone who has been a pro member?
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 22 October 13 at 03:26
Obviously we can't monitor every tracked gamer to see when their membership ends, but anyone who has been a Pro Account holder will retain a 'Donated' badge.

So even if their account has expired they have nevertheless contributed tangibly to TrueAchievements and can prove it forever.
Exalted Entity
Posted on 18 August 14 at 01:23, Edited on 18 August 14 at 01:23 by Exalted Entity
Maybe we could request a leaderboard to have TA pro members in it? Like a site leaderboard that automatically updates with members and you can get to it by hitting the Pro badge?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.