Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: September 11th, 2012

• EssCee UKEssCee UK494,024
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:29
    I'm not complaining, we had a good sale last week. Can't expect new deals EVERY week, can you?
    Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:30
    ROBomination said:
    We just had an epic sale last week. Can't you people be grateful for longer then 30 seconds?

I recommend Zuma, even though the sequel is 10x better. I can't beat it though. So keep that in mind.
    A sale where people are grateful? Girl, you cray cray.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • Mr AlmondMr Almond388,333
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:31
    Kinda off topic but just noticed that the Mystery Wheel is up and running on the Sales & Specials+ app.
    Still says coming soon but it was selectable and loaded.
    Completely lame though, pay 80msp for a chance to win a random avatar award. Oh dear.
  • Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:33
    sleep
    ^ this
  • Team BretherTeam Brether1,376,670
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:35
    I agree, last week was a killer for the wallet, pretty pleased I don't want anything this week
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon524,674
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:36
    A sale is still a sale, and this was to be expected after last week's amazing deals. I am sure someone will get value out of this week who has not benefitted from this sale in the past. And I get to save some money and not increase my backlog.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • BlinkFandangoIIBlinkFandangoII1,824,916
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:37
    It's as if MS just doesn't want my money anymore...
  • Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:38
    why dont they just permanently decrease the price in that stupid plants vs. retards game? then they dont have to put it on sale every other week
    BIG MEECH
  • BlinkFandangoIIBlinkFandangoII1,824,916
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:44, Edited on 11 September 12 at 17:45 by BlinkFandangoII
    lx VAULT xl said:
    why dont they just permanently decrease the price in that stupid plants vs. retards game? then they dont have to put it on sale every other week
    ^ This! Except for every game on this list, as well as Bioshock 2 DLC...
  • montrossitymontrossity2,245,370
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:46
    Most of these prices listed are wrong...
    Visit this link http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=238492 in order to start earning FREE MSP.
  • Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:50
    Same old crap/!!! Glad i got 8 games in the Microsoft Back To School Sale to keep me busy and also 3 from games on demand and sleeping dogs and dead island goty and borderlands 2 to keep me busy till a decent deal of the week!!!
    Collector of limited edition games, If you have any let me know for sale uk or us.
  • Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:51
    How bad are these games doing that they have to offer a DotW every month just to sell them at all?
    There is no "I" in "team." There also isn't a "u," a "we," an "us," or a "them," so who's playing?
  • Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:51
    Can anyone tell me how to find DoTW on the dashboard beta? I've looked everwhere... hope they have not removed it
  • NayDMNayDM100,542
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:57
    Id like a microsoft studios or an ea sale to hopefully snatch up some dlc! Please :)
  • o SeduLOUs oo SeduLOUs o666,111
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 17:58
    Possibly going mad but am tempted to get Bejeweled Blitz - suprised I haven't already, think I bought Bejeweled 3 last time this deal came round.

DoTW is normally in a 'sales and specials' box in the game section of the dashboard. If you can't find it you can still go directly to the game on the marketplace to buy...
    It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,764,449
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 18:01
    Guess they had to balance out last week's awesomeness
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka323,635
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 18:04
    As many times as this has repeated, all titles should be 200.
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye200,706
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 18:08, Edited on 11 September 12 at 18:11 by NickHawkeye
    DJ SONIC 360 said:
    nothing special for me maybe plants vs zombies,what im really want is discount 50% on all dlcs for BATMAN AC AND SKIRIM
    good luck, it took what 5 years for the oblivion stuff to go on sale?

as far as Batman you missed the first time stuff was on sale, but i have a feeling christmas stuff it will come around again

Deal of the Week: February 14th, 2012
  • PetrifiedPetrified1,552,898
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 18:10
    If they had more sales like in the Back to School sales where 1200msp games where cut to 300msp and 800msp to 200msp etc I would be spending a lot more money. I ended up buying every game I didn't already have last week.
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye200,706
    Posted on 11 September 12 at 18:12
    Durmarsa said:
    If they had more sales like in the Back to School sales where 1200msp games where cut to 300msp and 800msp to 200msp etc I would be spending a lot more money. I ended up buying every game I didn't already have last week.
    exactly, I'm glad to see I can take a wallet break this week so far
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.