Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: September 11th, 2012

• JMJimmyJMJimmy602,617
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 01:24
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    +2, I always say the same... just look at the DLC for John Woo's stranglehold... 1200 mp even at release it was overpriced. I waited for Sam N Max to get any type of discount. I still hope R-type will get one laugh
    Stranglehold DLC will likely never go on sale - the company has closed. Sam & Max was just on discount :)

monky spit said:
    Plants vs. Zombies < Shitsmile
    Definitely not shit! One of my favourite TD games :P
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • RayhovenRayhoven856,603
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 02:37
    Aargh I meant to get some MS points for last weeks epic sale but forget! Oh well, I'm still holding out hoping for Black Ops Zombies to swing back around, not holding my breath though since apparently it was on sale not too long ago.
  • Posted on 12 September 12 at 03:07
    Rhythm Party is Konami not PopCap.. weird.
  • kingrich06kingrich061,942,653
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 05:17
    September is getting expensive for me:( loads of live games purchased this month
  • InktoidInktoid743,904
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 06:17
    I stopped with DotW when I realized my backlog for arcade games had hit a staggering 200+
  • Posted on 12 September 12 at 06:56
    Teh Paralyzer said:
    Rhythm Party is Konami not PopCap.. weird.
    It's listed as it's own sale elsewhere
  • takuto nekotakuto neko185,944
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 08:33
    Zzzzz..Nice deal for those who don't own these games yet..but for me...nudda!
  • Posted on 12 September 12 at 11:46
    facepalm
  • AccelerettoAcceleretto150,962
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 11:55
    ROBomination said:
    BlinkFandangoII said:
    It's as if MS just doesn't want my money anymore...
    No, they DO want your money. That's why they don't put good games on sale too fast / often.

On the other side of that spectrum when good games go on sale everyone complains "I GOT RIPPED OFF". Ugh @ internet.
    I see you whinge on here about others whinging far more often than people actually whinge about prices, you know...

Very shit selection of sales, shame I wasn't around my Xbox last week that Back2School sale looked pretty decent!
  • Posted on 12 September 12 at 13:27
    @Acceleretto; I hope by me defending the sales people will read it and think "eh, I'll move on". It'd be nice to see people dicuss the games on sale for once.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassdor | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • Posted on 12 September 12 at 15:47
    We got LIMBO last week (forgot if it was DOTW or part of that Back to School Sale), I'd hope Portal: Still Alive is soon enough to be available too! I missed out on both games multiple DOTW's due to not having the MSP to pick them up but now I finally do...got LIMBO and I'm anxious to get Portal on sale.
    dat Jill Valentine >=D
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII430,869
    Posted on 12 September 12 at 23:59
    Nothing for me here.
  • RayhovenRayhoven856,603
    Posted on 13 September 12 at 05:33
    Although I do recommend Feeding Frenzy for anyone who hasn't tried it, probably dwindling at this point as it's been out forever, nice little addicting game that has an easy concept and quick to get the gist of. And at only 200 MSP right now it's worth the risk if you end up not liking it.
  • matdanmatdan840,544
    Posted on 13 September 12 at 09:24
    Still cheaper on the PC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.