The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Aksys Japan Benefit Sale

• MatrarchMatrarch1,381,373
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:19
    Nice charity offers I'll pick up the BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Ost
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:19, Edited on 17 March 11 at 16:20 by BigFriendlyGeek
    Shame it's US/Canada, otherwise I'd buy something. :/
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:20
    A perfect time to get any of these games, im really interested in Deathsmiles and agarest war myself.

Combining charity and games theres no way someone can complain about this, and if you do..You are a heartless bastard =)
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:21
    I feel for their plight , I really do, but their economy is as large as ours, right? So why so serious, they are more inventive then we are. They'll have this disaster thing liked in a jiffy.
    you don't even know the half of it
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:22
    Bought the 2 games I did not have, Blazblue 1, and record of agarest war. I hope my money accually goes to japan, and gets to japan before Godzilla decides to show up and ruin the rest of japan.
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:24
    I'm tempted to get one of the Blazblues. Been eyeing it for a while, but this is an awesome price and a awesome cause all in one.
  • Thanatos03Thanatos03133,069
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:32
    Great idea!
    Revelation 6:8
  • Tandar1Tandar11,555,724
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:38
    Good idea, and if I didn't already have record of agarest then I would definitely get it now.
  • ApexiosApexios300,205
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:47
    So, they want money for Japan, yet reduce the price of all the items? Makes perfect sense.
  • spacedvest2spacedvest2784,090
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:48
    XBr0ck SampsonX said:
    I feel for their plight , I really do, but their economy is as large as ours, right? So why so serious, they are more inventive then we are. They'll have this disaster thing liked in a jiffy.
    Wow, that is the most uncompassionate thing I have read in a long time.
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:53
    nice idea - Hope you manage to get a fair bit
    GT: Mike United 007
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 16:54
    Apexeus said:
    So, they want money for Japan, yet reduce the price of all the items? Makes perfect sense.
    Well you can't expect people to buy them out of pure compassion, unfortunately
  • K0B1U5K0B1U5359,917
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:06, Edited on 17 March 11 at 17:14 by K0B1U5
    XBr0ck SampsonX said:
    What are you talking about? Seriously, "liked in a jiffy"? Come on now.

Japan was just hit with one of the most powerful Earthquakes of the past 100 years, and then followed up with one of the most devastating Tsunami's. Soon after that, one of their Nuclear reactors went into a meltdown and couldn't be cooled, potentially releasing deadly radiation.

It's an insane situation, like something out a Michael Bay movie!

I urge everyone to donate. Kudos to Aksys for doing this, and to everyone who buys something for this cause!
  • katana409katana409132,150
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:17
    any of these on the Arcade?
    Frustration: It gets you places.
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:23
    For a good cause :D
    CabbageWithPie
  • AccelerettoAcceleretto147,020
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:28
    Why not just donate all of the money directly and not buy something there?
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:37
    Acceleretto said:
    Why not just donate all of the money directly and not buy something there?
    Most people aren't that philanthropic, sadly. Offering an incentive means the donor now makes a donation he or she never considered before.
  • dancrozierdancrozier382,807
    Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:39
    Great cause, thoughts are with the people of japan, I really fear the worst and the fallout, if you excuse the unintentional pun, for years to come. Let's hope they get it under control and it's not too late but I fear for the worse, some need to understand the gravity of the situation and radioactive material is not dealt with 'in a jiffy'
  • Posted on 17 March 11 at 17:45, Edited on 17 March 11 at 17:45 by Obsidian Rocker
    XBr0ck SampsonX said:
    I do not have the words to describe the rage in my heart so this image will have to do. After all, they tell 1,000 words
    http://www.multiclangaming.net/e107_files/public/128649....jpg
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.