Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tuesday XBL Content Roundup: November 19th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
  • LORD POEDDNLORD POEDDN324,084
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 22:32
    Waaw I'm so pissed right now... GTA V online update ruined the game... Races and other MP modes don't give enough money after the 'mission' anymore... If you earned 5000 for being first in a race, then you would be earning 500 now -.-' How the hell can people buy cars with a value of 1000000 with those kind of earnings? I hope this is a mistake on their end. I'm one of those guys that doesn't boost/glitch my way through a game and now I'm tempted to change that.
  • DelithDelith394,316
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 22:46
    I never heard of Young Justice: Legacy, much less knew there was DLC coming out for it.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
  • SzilardUKSzilardUK261,424
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 22:51
    LORD POEDDN said:
    Waaw I'm so pissed right now... GTA V online update ruined the game... Races and other MP modes don't give enough money after the 'mission' anymore... If you earned 5000 for being first in a race, then you would be earning 500 now -.-' How the hell can people buy cars with a value of 1000000 with those kind of earnings? I hope this is a mistake on their end. I'm one of those guys that doesn't boost/glitch my way through a game and now I'm tempted to change that.
    Hey, but you can get new shorts and tattoos now buddy. And it's all free of charge! ;)
    And the final score is: Playstation 0 - Xbox 0
  • paramoreRyanparamoreRyan1,009,735
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 23:01
    Both of the Rocksmith DLC descriptions are wrong by the way
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,067,057
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 23:10
    I've never heard of Truck Racer ever.
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 23:43
    NawtyCawty said:
    What rock have you been living under :P
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dctancock - game videos!!!
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,205,581
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 00:09
    LORD POEDDN said:
    Isn't that the point? It's an expensive car. Shouldn't be easy to get.
  • EurydaceEurydace652,646
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 00:25
    NawtyCawty said:
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo328,125
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 00:30
    More customization and skins. Do skins really sell that well?
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • Doc BuddhaDoc Buddha1,040,857
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 02:21
    Fire Hawk D said:
    LORD POEDDN said:
    Exactly! If you don't want to wait, buy a cheaper car. If you don't want a cheaper car - quityerbitchin' & get savin', simple really.
  • Posted on 20 November 13 at 03:27
    paramoreRyan said:
    Both of the Rocksmith DLC descriptions are wrong by the way
    Tru dat.

Both descriptions seems like they should be for Alice in Chains.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o621,810
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 04:00
    Doc Buddha said:
    Fire Hawk D said:
    LORD POEDDN said:
    Exactly! If you don't want to wait, buy a cheaper car. If you don't want a cheaper car - quityerbitchin' & get savin', simple really.
    LMAO laugh So glad I finished that tripe before this happened.

To be fair though, winning 2000 races to buy one car, FUCK THAT, just get the free Elegy mate and do it up, won most of my cash and RP with that baby all legit even though I hated the game.
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • I darklost II darklost I112,995
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 08:43
    nothing for me now.. damm
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 20 November 13 at 08:46
    Might get Truck Racer when I get my new CC.
    Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 10:02
    Doc Buddha said:
    Fire Hawk D said:
    LORD POEDDN said:
    WIth all due respect, that's just bullshit in my eyes... At the rate you're earning money, you can save for years and never get even close.... not to mention you'll want to mod your cars, buy weapon (upgrades) and not to mention ammo and stuff like that, so you'll be spending more money than you'll earn anyway -.-'

They made it impossible!
  • planting42planting422,094,242
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 13:32
    Y NO TRUCK RACER FOR US cry
    www.GTASC.net
  • Posted on 20 November 13 at 14:22
    So farming Simulator released at a price of £22.99 as a retail disc, how can MS condone charging £29.99 for a Digital copy? it's an age old question i know, still beggars belief
  • j2kworldj2kworld633,832
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 14:57
    LORD POEDDN said:
    If you dont boost or glitch then why be a member of a Trueachievements?
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 15:48
    j2kworld said:
    LORD POEDDN said:
    If you dont boost or glitch then why be a member of a Trueachievements?
    Is that even relevant to be a member here? :P I just think it's pretty neat to get 'points' for your achievements. So yeah, I am going for the achievements ( if I have nothing else to do), but that doesn't mean I have to boost/glitch to obtain them O.o
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads