Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 15 July 13 at 10:21
    Please use this thread to discuss the Midnight Club: Los Angeles walkthrough
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant780,644
    Posted on 24 July 13 at 23:22
    Excellent question Theo.

It is a very confusing one.

I have played through it once on a different tag, playing it on this tag again and my brother is playing it on PS3.

I hope to find the solution to this.

Once I beat the city champ (Brooke), I am going to copy my Save File to a USB and experiment.

At this moment in time I belive that there are two things you must do:

complete each match, wager and tournament for each neighbourhood(excluding South Central) after beating Booke

- Hollywood Match
    - Mack Burger
    - Hollywood Tournament

- Valley Match
    - Hollywood Lookout
    - Hills Tournament

- Downtown Match
    - The Diamond Lot
    - Downtown Tournament

- Beach Match
    - Rooftop Parking Garage
    - Beach Tournament

and

hit max level in each vehicle type.

But there are so many theories.

I will also email R*. There does seem to be problems with these.

I appreciate any information you have.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry384,519
    Posted on 25 July 13 at 16:20
    I played this game for hours and hours with my friends. We'd literally just join whatever races and play them, figuring the game would rap itself up in due time. It never seemed to. After reading solutions and what not, I came to the conclusion that I needed to do the "Win X races with a specific vehicle". This seemed to make them appear for me. Keep in mind that it has to be the same car that is the type of vehicle - so you have to win 35 races with your Mustang, not just 35 races with muscle cars in general, or whatever.

However, I can't say with finality what the other requirements are, given that we played for so long and just played random missions. However, that was definitely a requirement at least for me in making them ultimately appear. Thus, I can acknowledge that this part of the criteria is at least one of the pieces of the puzzle.
    Posted on 25 July 13 at 20:37
    Thanks.
    Posted on 09 August 13 at 15:57
    Update on the Vehicle Champ criteria

I have not had a response from R* due to me not clicking a verification email. facepalm
    It has now been delivered and I will update when I know more.
    Posted on 12 August 13 at 00:58
    R* were not helpful but I think I have it solved
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 August 13 at 02:24
    Any ETA on the walkthrough.
    Posted on 13 August 13 at 08:50
    I should be sending it for review on Saturday
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 August 13 at 06:08
    Sounds good, thanks!
  • Posted on 14 August 13 at 21:37
    And I will endeavour to proof it as soon as possible!! :D
    Posted on 14 August 13 at 22:29
    The story WT has been uploaded already Stacey. I am not sure if you can edit it before I send to to be reviewed. Can you?
  • Posted on 15 August 13 at 06:22
    Yep, I can start looking :)
  • gemueseapfelgemueseapfel540,478
    Posted on 02 September 13 at 09:09
    Hey,
    how does the forst mission start from SC DLC? Im driving around but nothing happens...
    Posted on 02 September 13 at 10:02
    Hi

The first mission in South Central is called The Mechanic.

Karol calls you letting you know of a mechanic in South Central. Find Doc’s garage in South Central (it will be on your map / mission log). I am not sure when you get the phone call but it is after a certain %. I have heard 35% or 50%. I think it is 35%. if you could let me know when it unlocks for you as I have written the WT in the route of main game first, followed by the DLC.

As soon as you get there, you will unlock:
    Midnight Club: Los AngelesGoin' SouthThe Goin' South achievement in Midnight Club: Los Angeles worth 13 pointsMeet the South Central Mechanic.

Now, select any of the South Central vehicles and take it for a test drive by pressing X.
    Midnight Club: Los AngelesSouth Central Test DriveThe South Central Test Drive achievement in Midnight Club: Los Angeles worth 15 pointsTake 1 South Central vehicle out for a test drive.
  • Information
  • Kitty SkiesKitty Skies1,445,325
    Posted on 19 November 14 at 15:45
    Well we all know the score about Rate my Ride so, :3 could it be slightly edited in the walk through please?
    twitch.tv/manicado
    Posted on 19 November 14 at 16:02
    Surprised to hear this comment. I changed the page back in July. It has not been made active but the overview page has. Strange. I have sent another notification to the management as I don't think there is an active overseer on this WT.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
    Posted on 20 November 14 at 16:47
    Rate my Ride comments are live. Thanks again.
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
    Posted on 28 June 17 at 17:38
    Hope that has fixed pages 3, 6 and 8. Please let me know if it is still broken. All looks good my side.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 June 17 at 09:49
    The changes should be live
    The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.