Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

JASF: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 15 July 13 at 11:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the JASF: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters walkthrough
  • Information
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 December 13 at 12:53
    This is an adequate Walkthrough, however I found some discrepancies, and I have a little advice to offer:

You have the
    JASF: Jane's Advanced Strike FightersSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in JASF: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters worth 54 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    in the wrong place. You will not unlock this achievement after the mission 'A Murder Of Generals', you unlock it after completing the mission 'Break In Transmission' much later in the campaign.

You definitely need to elaborate in your description for the mission 'Heavy Water'. That mission is not straightforward on the hard difficulty you've recommended and advice is required to help some people who may very likely be struggling.

Also you have gotten mixed up on the mission 'Summer Vacation', the difficult part while protecting the Recovery team is not at the end, its in the middle and there is a much more difficult part after that where you face the Elite Guard. You have offered no advice for this and its the only part that is actually difficult on that mission.

On Summer Vacation after you shoot down the large fleeing aircraft you will be faced with an oncoming force of highly skilled heavily armed fighters called the Elite Guard. Before the Elite Guard reach you, you get attacked by about six Su-34's with very heavy weaponry, use whatever air-air missiles you have and take them out immediately while using well-timed counter-measures. Then ignore the SAMS and head straight for the Elite Guard, you must use counter-measures and good manoeuvring here to avoid their heavy non-stop barrage of missiles, they are very tough also so don't spare the missiles. I used the Blackguard for this mission on hard difficulty and it took me a fair few attempts so I would recommend the F-22 or an aircraft you feel very comfortable with air-air, don't forget however that in order to complete the first section of the mission you need at least one air-surface weapon.
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Sparkz1977Sparkz19771,196,666
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 16:14
    DEEVIUS is absolutely correct, I panicked a bit when that achievement didn't unlock when detailed in the walkthrough. I also noted that the walkthrough said the F-22 would unlock after 6 missions or so, it actually unlocks after mission 11. Please update the walkthrough!
    "I'm gonna kill the first one of you who looks me in the eye, and take it from there." - Vashyron
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.