Game Info Submission Archive: Adera (Win 8)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Adera (Win 8) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Adera (Win 8)

• MtldMtld1,370,269
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 05:20Permalink
    UH? The 1-hour rule?! This seems a little random! Well you do have to restart the scenario, and having this flag wouldn't hurt. If there was a flag, I could have gotten it during my 1st playthrough. Not having a flag on Missed by that much, particularly, is just annoying.
  • shelbygt5252shelbygt5252762,127
    Posted on 01 December 15 at 06:56Permalink
    Mtld said:UH? The 1-hour rule?! This seems a little random! Well you do have to restart the scenario, and having this flag wouldn't hurt. If there was a flag, I could have gotten it during my 1st playthrough. Not having a flag on Missed by that much, particularly, is just annoying.I don't think that is the policy anymore, so this will hopefully be flagged
  • Posted on 15 December 15 at 17:24Permalink
    Hey Mtld,

Thanks so much for the submission. The above gamer is correct that we don't have the One Hour rule for the missable flag. However, when a game has a level or chapter select option we do NOT apply the missable flag. For these 'chapter' based games, we don't apply the missable flag if the chapter can be replied independently of the entire story or if there is a 'rewind' option in the game, allowing you to reattempt the achievement.

Thanks again for the submission, but we have not applied the missable flag for these cases. toast
  • Posted on 15 December 15 at 19:53Permalink
    This post was archived by Senior Chupon
  • Posted on 15 October 17 at 22:13Permalink
    Sweet Rvng has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Episode 2: The Shadow Path for Adera (Win 8):

Sweet Rvng said:
    Adera (Win 8)Missed It by That MuchThe Missed It by That Much achievement in Adera (Win 8) worth 19 pointsBuild the tower of stones on the far-right platform in the strength trial.

This should be marked as "Missable", being as you can solve the puzzle without stacking all the stones on the right side. Upon solving that puzzle, you cannot do it again without restarting the episode.

• Sweet RvngSweet Rvng287,097
    Posted on 15 October 17 at 22:25Permalink
    Just read the thread and have been enlightened by the rules regarding missables, so this won't need to be updated.

A simple rewind or not, this is still pretty lame to not have them marked as a heads-up. I'm not going to open every achievement guide to see if people say it's missable or the like - considering we have icons to show that.
  • Mikhail KrauserMikhail Krauser1,518,964
    Posted on 16 October 17 at 00:34Permalink
    Due to the rewind, yes technically it's not missable. But we can definitely see how this could be frustrating to miss.

We'll be keeping this as an example, as we're having discussions and doing quite a bit of research for the end of the year.

Thank you for your submission, and hopefully it didn't inconvenience you too much. toast
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Posted on 20 October 17 at 04:14Permalink
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.