Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Twitch Streaming Coming to Xbox One in March

• MarcC29MarcC29292,363
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,003,557
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 21:38Permalink
    Yet a load of countries still don't have it on 360 -_-
    We're floating into the Sunset ~
  • ChrisChrimboChrisChrimbo613,341
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 21:49Permalink
    This is good news. Hopefully will be able to stream without any problems. But I am not getting my hopes up.
  • King fiShiZKing fiShiZ253,484
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 21:57, Edited on 25 February 14 at 21:58 by King fiShiZPermalink
    Why not, works on PS4 and PC ;)

Sera Di Siah said:
    you mean a One?
    fiSh
  • Posted on 25 February 14 at 21:58Permalink
    Everyone prepare to have your bandwidth throttled by your ISP lol
    Heroes never die
  • The lMlanThe lMlan1,044,957
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 21:59Permalink
    May just have to look into trying out some twitch along side playing titanfall launch week
    Wonderful Lag of Disney!
  • Martinio140Martinio140135,299
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 22:05Permalink
    Get rid of Ustream, you can only watch a stream when someone stands still LOL!
  • King fiShiZKing fiShiZ253,484
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 22:11Permalink
    MAS AttacK said:
    lol why? Not everyone live in the USA xD - 100/6 Mbit all the time, even with 1 TB Traffic per month :D
    fiSh
  • Groudon199Groudon199541,460
    Posted on 25 February 14 at 22:32Permalink
    I remember when Twitch emotes weren't a thing, and people understood that site-specific commands don't do anything on other sites...
  • Posted on 26 February 14 at 00:07Permalink
    Ugh, still so behind on this. I always dreamed about being a Twitch star, plowing through my backlog and entertaining the masses. But a decent capture device and a fast enough PC has never been in my price range, so I am forced to sit back and bitterly watch others have successful streams. *sigh*
  • RickyGBirdRickyGBird316,101
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 00:08Permalink
    It blows my mind seeing Twitch broadcasters getting donations towards gaming rigs.

Well, I presume that's what is going on as I usually just flick through channels.
    Previously on Alan Wake...
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid330,170
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 01:08Permalink
    King fiShiZ said:
    Why not, works on PS4 and PC ;)

Sera Di Siah said:
    you mean a One?
    Nope. He/she meant 360.
  • poochz0rzpoochz0rz236,533
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 01:57Permalink
    Octobot Super said:
    Ugh, still so behind on this. I always dreamed about being a Twitch star, plowing through my backlog and entertaining the masses. But a decent capture device and a fast enough PC has never been in my price range, so I am forced to sit back and bitterly watch others have successful streams. *sigh*
    I know exactly what you mean. Recording videos and/or streaming has been something I've always wanted to do, but it was only for people that could get good computers and capture cards.
  • Groudon199Groudon199541,460
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 02:05Permalink
    poochz0rz said:
    Octobot Super said:
    I know exactly what you mean. Recording videos and/or streaming has been something I've always wanted to do, but it was only for people that could get good computers and capture cards.
    For me, the problem is having a crappy upload speed.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 February 14 at 07:08, Edited on 26 February 14 at 07:08 by Permalink
    you still can't really do what you can with a capture card and software/PC .. can't do overlays and all that.. I'll stick to using my PC setup for "Twitching"
    Check out my Live Stream Channel on Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/SHAD0WxWRAITH
  • ShikShik179,705
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 07:18Permalink
    King fiShiZ said:
    MAS AttacK said:
    lol why? Not everyone live in the USA xD - 100/6 Mbit all the time, even with 1 TB Traffic per month :D
    That sounds awesome except for the part about living in another country. Boosh :D
  • k0ngzork0ngzor250,829
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 09:01Permalink
    Sera Di Siah said:
    Same
  • Posted on 26 February 14 at 09:01Permalink
    Cool
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Jerick85Jerick85150,860
    Posted on 26 February 14 at 09:45Permalink
    I am looking forward to this :)
    Trying to increase completion percentage.
  • Posted on 26 February 14 at 10:41Permalink
    Just what ie been waiting for, looks good too. So glad there's a chat box, would be shit without it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.