Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 12 July 12 at 15:35
    Please use this thread to discuss the LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars walkthrough
  • DarthGoose13DarthGoose13534,209
    Posted on 12 July 12 at 16:05, Edited on 12 July 12 at 16:05 by DarthGoose13
    If anybody does write a walkthrough, make sure that when collecting the minikits you finish the level and do not save and quit.

Or no cheev

and then cry
    What the brown?
  • SpilnerSpilner981,788
    Posted on 12 July 12 at 16:42
    There's a thread becuase there's a WT being written...............
    I create hate in others ;P
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,245,742
    Posted on 12 July 12 at 23:06
    Hi,

I have taken on the task of writing this walkthrough. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, feel free to comment here or send me a PM.

DarthGoose13 said:
    If anybody does write a walkthrough, make sure that when collecting the minikits you finish the level and do not save and quit.

Or no cheev

and then cry
    Really? That didn't happen to me. Could you elaborate? I definitely did the save and quit on a few levels that I was completing it just recently and had no trouble - that said, I also have a dead save game because of another glitch so I certainly wouldn't put it past the game to do this.

I'll certainly make a note about it in the walkthrough though.

t
  • SpilnerSpilner981,788
    Posted on 12 July 12 at 23:13
    Its known as buggy, i dont think it happens to everyone.
    I create hate in others ;P
  • Posted on 15 October 12 at 18:59
    Looking for a new owner. Some work has already been done.

If interested, either state your interest here or PM either me or drabik
  • eeysieeysi962,376
    Posted on 01 June 13 at 03:27
    Ergo Me Smart said:
    Looking for a new owner. Some work has already been done.

If interested, either state your interest here or PM either me or drabik
    hi I am interested PM me
    we need to get something up here
    eeysi the dutchguy from Sittard
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth268,301
    Posted on 03 June 13 at 08:51
    eeysi said:
    hi I am interested PM me
    we need to get something up here
    Please check your PM's.

toast
    Posted on 07 June 13 at 08:04
    Looking for a new owner. Some work done. PM either myself or Ergo Me Smart if you're interested.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 13 at 02:19
    I would now like to take this over, thanks!
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 08:55
    AFalcon90 said:
    I would now like to take this over, thanks!
    Please check your PM's.
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 03:42
    FYI I'm happy to provide any supporting information I can, although I don't have the time (or inclination, if I'm honest) to work on the walkthrough itself.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 13 at 01:36
    Ok, thank you. I may need some information for one. I will PM you.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 13 at 21:58
    If anyone is able to be an editor, that would be great.
    Posted on 08 July 13 at 06:42
    What sort of editing are you looking for? I worked on this originally; while I don't want to do the whole thing, I can do some proofreading if you like.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 July 13 at 19:58
    Ya, that would be great. I submitted it but could use a proofreader.
    Posted on 16 July 13 at 01:55
    Ok, I've reviewed it. I've fixed some spelling mistakes and clarified the text in a few spots. I also have the following notes:

Hidden missions: needs details on how to get to the Hostage Crisis mission. In fact, I'd consider removing this page altogether than simply making it one with the Bounty Hunter Missions page. Additionally, the misc achievements on this page and should probably be on "The Rest", and the Invisible Hand one, the flying tricks one, and Anakin/Dooku achievements don't really belong here, although mentioning the Invisible Hand one as an incidental unlock is probably warranted.

Bounty Hunter: there is a bug with the page renderer that is screwing up the link to the guide and the beginning of the next sentence. I tried a few variations on this but couldn't work out how to get around the problem.

Ground Assault Missions: When I played through the game I actually had to specifically work on Attack of the clones, so I don't think it's wise to assume that they will unlock. A brief note on how on tactics to unlock these might be a good idea. Some more details on the achievement unlocks overall would be good. The Viceroy/Admiral of the fleet achievements could do with a warning that you actually need to have all of the systems converted at once, so it's better to convert the set all one way, then convert all systems the other way, and this will go towards the 100% achievement as well. Also, some tactics for quickly winning ground assaults, what the types of missions are, what cheats to enable, and anything else to watch out for (for example, how to destroy some of the buildings quickly with a tank rather than the super speeder before the enemy repairs them).

Space Missions: you seem to have completely left out the space missions. These unlock gold bricks and are required for the 100% achievement.

The Rest: a detailed description of how to unlock each cell would be helpful. A couple of them aren't obvious.

There are multiple instances of links to outside sources for information, and also links to TA solutions. Both of these are against the walkthrough guidelines, and I would suggest reviewing these. You should discuss this with one of the walkthrough managers.

I probably wouldn't bother mentioning the character code cheats if they're not really warranted. Presume that the person is following the walkthrough, and if they've got to that point in the walkthrough they probably have the resources (for the Anakin/Dooku achievement) to buy Dooku and already have the minikits (for the Lando ship landing achievement).
  • Information
  • TveilorTveilor338,922
    Posted on 10 September 13 at 21:51
    Walkthrough says 820 total GS, shouldn't it be 1000?
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
    Posted on 11 September 13 at 08:54
    Tveilor said:
    Walkthrough says 820 total GS, shouldn't it be 1000?
    Good spot. This walkthrough will be temporarily unavailable until this has been sorted.

Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.