Game Discussion: Fable II Forum

Pro Needed - Fable II

AuthorMessage
x Mickkie x
x Mickkie x
Posted on 21 April 13 at 16:24
Would like help with the chicken suit related achievement. If anyone could help. Also if you have any hero dolls laying around i could have. That would be great also

Cheers :-)
Violent Richie
Posted on 21 April 13 at 19:16
i would appreciate help with 'The doll catcher' and 'The fowl player' if any one could help me please?
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 21 April 13 at 19:29
Above posts have been added to the list.
Those looking for help should actively message the people on the first list if they want help, do not expect that someone will find you out to help you without you asking.
Rey27
Rey27
Posted on 22 April 13 at 23:58
Good news, I recently replayed the game to get my ending achievements, so I can be removed from the list that needs help.
Better news, I saved just before the end and I'll be staying there to help anyone that needs it, so you can move me up to the people who are offering to help. I can only help with the ending achievements though, and I DO have the DLC (not sure if that matters).
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 23 April 13 at 05:59
Rey27 said:
Good news, I recently replayed the game to get my ending achievements, so I can be removed from the list that needs help.
Better news, I saved just before the end and I'll be staying there to help anyone that needs it, so you can move me up to the people who are offering to help. I can only help with the ending achievements though, and I DO have the DLC (not sure if that matters).
Welcome to the cool league, kiddo, lol. Glad you decided to help out.
Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable-guy.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 23 April 13 at 17:15
Rey27 said:
I have updated the list - thanks!
xL3N1N
xL3N1N
Posted on 22 May 13 at 18:46
Bytyqi helped me out with the dolls as soon as I asked him, great gamer just wanted to leave positive feedback.
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 23 May 13 at 18:13
xL3N1N said:
Bytyqi helped me out with the dolls as soon as I asked him, great gamer just wanted to leave positive feedback.
Thank you, and enjoy your new achievement. :)
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 23 May 13 at 21:03
xL3N1N said:
Great!
Well done Bytyqi for helping
Ishmaelj1
Ishmaelj1
Posted on 25 May 13 at 04:34
I need help with a few achievements.
The Paramour
The Concierge
The Fowl Player
The Colorist.

I would be more than happy to give the person who helps me get these achievements 400msp. Please just send me a PM or message on XBL if you're able to help.
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 25 May 13 at 10:30
Ishmaelj1 said:
The Paramour
The Concierge
The Fowl Player
The Colorist.

I would be more than happy to give the person who helps me get these achievements 400msp. Please just send me a PM or message on XBL if you're able to help.
I'll help you. Add me on XBL whenever you have the chance to.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 25 May 13 at 11:48
Ishmaelj1 said:
The Paramour
The Concierge
The Fowl Player
The Colorist.

I've added you to the list.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 31 May 13 at 09:40
I have updated the list, removing those who have now got their achievements.
In future, please post here if you complete the achievements you wanted, so that you can be removed from the list.
Samurai Wes
Samurai Wes
Posted on 09 June 13 at 06:37
Hello. There are a few achievements I need help with.
- The Executioner
- The Completionist
- The The Dollcatcher
- The Concierge
- The Sacrifice
- The Egomaniac

Any help would be appreciated.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 09 June 13 at 10:46
Samurai Wes said:
Hello. There are a few achievements I need help with.
- The Executioner
- The Completionist
- The The Dollcatcher
- The Concierge
- The Sacrifice
- The Egomaniac

Any help would be appreciated.
I've added you to the list.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 15 June 13 at 23:32, Edited on 15 June 13 at 23:34 by pezza888
My latest edit has added a new competitive league table. Thanks to Bytyqi for that idea!

Please would people who have been helped post IN THIS THREAD to say thanks and to leave positive feedback.

EDIT: Or, after a helper has helped someone from the thread can they post back if the person helped doesn't.
KGK Lunchbox
KGK Lunchbox
Posted on 18 June 13 at 11:49
Bytyqi helped me with the dollcatcher :)
If hate were people, idd be china
NayDM
NayDM
Posted on 18 June 13 at 14:23
Hello! Just wanted to show some appreciation for Bytyqi who helped me get a lot of achievements in fable 2 which would have been difficult without his help! Thanks a lot!!! :)
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 18 June 13 at 14:45
NayDM said:
Hello! Just wanted to show some appreciation for Bytyqi who helped me get a lot of achievements in fable 2 which would have been difficult without his help! Thanks a lot!!! :)
lunchbox1112 said:
Bytyqi helped me with the dollcatcher :)
Thanks for leaving feedback! :)
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 19 June 13 at 15:47
Violent Richie said:
i would appreciate help with 'The doll catcher' and 'The fowl player' if any one could help me please?
I'll help out. Add me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.