Game Discussion: Fable II Forum

Pro Needed - Fable II

AuthorMessage
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 24 June 13 at 20:35
Ill help people who need this too hit me up i have been doing sessions recently so check to see if you can make any i will be putting the sixth one up today
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 24 June 13 at 23:44
Dang3R Gaming said:
Ill help people who need this too hit me up i have been doing sessions recently so check to see if you can make any i will be putting the sixth one up today
Glad to see you want to help others. I've personally helped over 100 people get the Dollcatcher, amongst with many other achievements.
Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable-guy.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 25 June 13 at 09:06, Edited on 25 June 13 at 09:07 by pezza888
Great! I'll add you to the list Dang3R Gaming smile
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 25 June 13 at 23:09
Yeah i mainly do the big achievements like the collecting ones like dollcatcher and foul player but main are like the 100 and 50g chevos but i help with any that someone can watch me do that takes no time so like romantic etc.
Ms SoftKitty
Ms SoftKitty
Posted on 26 June 13 at 17:24
I just got back into this game this past week and I'm trying to complete it. I really need help with collecting keys, gargoyles, and dolls. Would someone please help?!
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 26 June 13 at 20:21
Epic Trixie said:
I just got back into this game this past week and I'm trying to complete it. I really need help with collecting keys, gargoyles, and dolls. Would someone please help?!
I've added you to the list. Send out some messages to those in the helpers section to see if any are available.
iMentalMidget
Posted on 02 July 13 at 10:34
Hi Guys,

I was sent to this forum to help you guys out.

I can help with achievements, weapons, money & pretty much any in game items needed

Reply to me here or add me

GT : iMentalMidget
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 02 July 13 at 13:30
Epic Trixie said:
I'll help with all three. Add me, and we'll find a suitable time for them both of us.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 July 13 at 21:39
Hey everyone. I'm looking to get the Dollcatcher and Fowl player achievements taken care of, so any help with those would be greatly appreciated! As well, I started a second playthrough (on a separate save device), just for The Executioner achievement and I am almost ready to do it if anyone needs that one as well.

Thanks!
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 13 July 13 at 21:41, Edited on 13 July 13 at 21:41 by Bytyqi
FeanorFenwe said:
Hey everyone. I'm looking to get the Dollcatcher and Fowl player achievements taken care of, so any help with those would be greatly appreciated! As well, I started a second playthrough (on a separate save device), just for The Executioner achievement and I am almost ready to do it if anyone needs that one as well.

Thanks!
I'll help you, Feanor. I will be travelling abroad in two days so if you can make it tomorrow, I'd gladly help you. Add me on XBL.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 July 13 at 21:48, Edited on 13 July 13 at 21:48 by
Bytyqi said:
FeanorFenwe said:

Thanks!
I'll help you, Feanor. I will be travelling abroad in two days so if you can make it tomorrow, I'd gladly help you. Add me on XBL.
Thanks, added you and sent a message over Xbox Live to figure out time and all that junk.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 July 13 at 21:06
FeanorFenwe said:
Bytyqi said:
FeanorFenwe said:

Thanks!
Thanks, added you and sent a message over Xbox Live to figure out time and all that junk.
Thanks for the help man!
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 15 July 13 at 00:35
Thanks for the help man!
You're welcome. :)
RadiantJoey5050
Posted on 15 July 13 at 08:50
Both Bytyqi and Rey 27 helped me complete this game a while back
WNTD
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 17 July 13 at 18:02
WNTD Skillz said:
Both Bytyqi and Rey 27 helped me complete this game a while back
Thanks for leaving feedback, I've updated the table.
bonnie83
bonnie83
Posted on 20 July 13 at 08:49
Hi, I'm struggling with the doll catcher achievement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 21 July 13 at 00:10
bonnie83 said:
Hi, I'm struggling with the doll catcher achievement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I've added you to the list. Try messaging the people on the helper's list to see if they can help you.
Bytyqi
Bytyqi
Posted on 22 July 13 at 11:22
bonnie83 said:
I'll help once I'm back from my vacation. Add me on XBL, and once I'm back, I'll help. If you can't wait that long, go ahead and pick someone else from the list. If you want quality help, then you have to wait, lol. wink
Snow Camo Kid
Snow Camo Kid
Posted on 25 July 13 at 14:28
Didn't find him through here, but Dang3R Gaming needs a +1 for helping me last night
Stu The Monkey
Posted on 26 July 13 at 14:51
I need help with the colourist achievement. Ray27 has offered to help me with the ending achievements I need.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.