Game Discussion: Fable II Forum

Pro Needed - Fable II

AuthorMessage
elphabathropp
Posted on 21 April 18 at 21:09
looking for help with obtaining a chicken suit and getting the dollcatcher achievement! thanks!
TwizzyX3
TwizzyX3
Posted on 21 April 18 at 22:55, Edited on 21 April 18 at 23:15 by TwizzyX3
Looking for help with dollcatcher! Most of the others I should be able to get, Thanks!

Edit: Thanks GaurdianAngelGG!
elphabathropp
Posted on 21 April 18 at 23:40
huge thank you to GuardianAngelGG for helping me out with both my achievements! this is a great community!
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 21 April 18 at 23:50
TwizzyX3 said:
Looking for help with dollcatcher! Most of the others I should be able to get, Thanks!

Edit: Thanks GaurdianAngelGG!
You're welcome. It was my pleasure. toast
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 21 April 18 at 23:51
elphabathropp said:
huge thank you to GuardianAngelGG for helping me out with both my achievements! this is a great community!
You are very welcome. I was happy to help. Welcome to TrueAchievements! smile toast
Un4given Raider
Posted on 22 April 18 at 03:19
Thanks for the help Guardian!!! headspin
"Even in war's darkest days, in most places in the world absolutely nothing is happening."
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 22 April 18 at 03:20
Un4given Raider said:
Thanks for the help Guardian!!! headspin
You're welcome. I am so happy I was able to help you. toast
IgGy WiGgUmZ
IgGy WiGgUmZ
Posted on 22 April 18 at 12:31, Edited on 22 April 18 at 12:32 by IgGy WiGgUmZ
Hey can anyone maybe assist me by donating a few $$? I'm not asking for max cash but I'm just trying to speed up my grind for 2.5m real estate achieve. Anyone willing to help can message me on here or on xbox gt same: Iggy Wiggumz
-Xxiled Yngwie
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 22 April 18 at 12:38
IgGy WiGgUmZ said:
Hey can anyone maybe assist me by donating a few $$? I'm not asking for max cash but I'm just trying to speed up my grind for 2.5m real estate achieve. Anyone willing to help can message me on here or on xbox gt same: Iggy Wiggumz
Or someone can unlock it for you in about 2 seconds of you joining their game. Probably the easier option.
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 22 April 18 at 13:06
Dang3R Gaming said:
IgGy WiGgUmZ said:
Or someone can unlock it for you in about 2 seconds of you joining their game. Probably the easier option.
I usually just give people in-game gold, if they need help with that, but I don't even know how to pop this particular achievement for someone, by having them join my game. I know how to give people Fowl Player, Hoarder, Doll Catcher, Gargoyle, and several others, but not this one. I tried looking through the achievements page, but only saw all of the solutions for getting the achievement yourself, but not what I can do to simply pop the achievement for others. How do I do this for other players, if I have them join my game?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 22 April 18 at 13:10
I can't remember exactly what I did as it has been a while, but it would be either selling a property if you have far over 2.5m (either don't save or buy it back after), or buying a new one if you can.
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 22 April 18 at 13:13
Dang3R Gaming said:
I can't remember exactly what I did as it has been a while, but it would be either selling a property if you have far over 2.5m (either don't save or buy it back after), or buying a new one if you can.
OK, thank you very much. I will try that. toast
Origin of Payne
Posted on 22 April 18 at 18:14
I am very late to the party but I had someone steal my hard drive with all my save files years ago and no am just getting back to a lot of these old games I would very much appreciate the help and I can always return the favor on any games I can help you with, But I am on every day and would love to clean up the last of what I need! Thank you so much.
IgGy WiGgUmZ
IgGy WiGgUmZ
Posted on 24 April 18 at 03:51
Thanks for the help GuardianAngelGG!!! Anyone needs help with dolls, I have all of them now so I can sell one and buy it back to pop the achievo for you. Message me on xbox if you need help!!
-Xxiled Yngwie
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 24 April 18 at 10:35
IgGy WiGgUmZ said:
Thanks for the help GuardianAngelGG!!! Anyone needs help with dolls, I have all of them now so I can sell one and buy it back to pop the achievo for you. Message me on xbox if you need help!!
You're welcome. I am happy I could help. I am so happy to see you are putting the dolls to good use, helping others. You are awesome! toast
craig killed ya
Posted on 25 April 18 at 21:35, Edited on 25 April 18 at 22:17 by craig killed ya
Is anyone able to lend me the 'Tart's Dress' for the
Fable IIThe ConciergeThe The Concierge achievement in Fable II worth 60 pointsOpen all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.
also I am still looking for a couple of items for the
Fable IIThe CollectorThe The Collector achievement in Fable II worth 45 pointsAcquire all the mystery items in The Box of Secrets shop, or see another Hero do so.
I have them all except Murgo's Big Book of Trading and table wine. I will return once I get the achievements.

Regards Craig
craig killed ya
Posted on 26 April 18 at 01:13
Thanks for the help GuardianAngelGG supplying me with my missing items and helping me out a few other achievements too. toast
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 26 April 18 at 01:20
craig killed ya said:
Thanks for the help GuardianAngelGG supplying me with my missing items and helping me out a few other achievements too. toast
You are very welcome. I am so happy I was able to help. smile toast
JDFurbz
JDFurbz
Posted on 27 April 18 at 11:33
i could use a hand getting Dollcatcher and the Chicken suit achievement. Any help would be much appreciated.
CapeLion3
CapeLion3
Posted on 14 May 18 at 01:41
I'm looking for help with the Chicken suit achievement and the Dollcatcher achievement. If anyone is willing to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.