Game Discussion: Fable II Forum

Pro Needed - Fable II

AuthorMessage
KDAWG579
KDAWG579
Posted on 14 May 18 at 05:02
I need help with the dolls as well as the keys and gargoyles do the game freezing up on me at certain locations on my current save. I would rather not have to go through the game again so if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Just shoot me a message either on TA or on XBL. Thanks!
SorcerousPancho
Posted on 19 May 18 at 02:58
I need help with almost all the achieves will try to be on this weekend if any1 wants to help it be greatly appreciated thx smile
EnoughBeck96
EnoughBeck96
Posted on 21 May 18 at 10:54
Anyone able to help me with The Colourist, The Concierge, The Completionist (not sure if i will be able to get this now as
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
So help would be appreciated. Also The Hoarder and The Ruler Of Albion.
Enoughbeck96
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 21 May 18 at 11:44
I see you have quite a few of the DLC Achievements, so you must have the premium DLCs. If you have the premium DLCs, then go to the cemetery in Knothole Island. Look for the big sign outside the mausoleum and follow the instructions on that sign. Trust me, you will be happy. After you have done that, PM me and we will set something up for me to help you with the below achievements. I work Monday through Friday, but "usually" available 1800 to 2100. I am in the Eastern time zone (it is about 0744 now, if you want to compare to the timestamp on this post, to calculate the difference). I am "usually" off on weekends, if the weekend is easier for you.

EnoughBeck96 said:
Anyone able to help me with The Colourist, The Concierge, The Completionist (not sure if i will be able to get this now as
IgGy WiGgUmZ
IgGy WiGgUmZ
Posted on 21 May 18 at 17:02
Just so everyone is aware, I completed the game thanks the GuardianAngelGG so I passed the dolls alone to XxiledGaming! Message him for the dolls achievo! Happy hunting everyone!!!
-Xxiled Yngwie
Ziggylytuff
Ziggylytuff
Posted on 21 May 18 at 19:34
If any of you brave souls want to help me with dolls and chicken suit non-sense it would be much appreciated.
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 21 May 18 at 22:42
Ziggylytuff said:
If any of you brave souls want to help me with dolls and chicken suit non-sense it would be much appreciated.
Do you want your own set of Dolls and a Chicken Suit so you can help other players get the achievements (or pass them on to the next person), or do you just need to pop the achievements? Either way, I can help you. I work Monday through Friday, but "usually" available 1800 to 2100 Eastern time (it is about 1840 now, if you want to compare to the post timestamp for your time zone). I am "usually" available during the day on weekends. Just PM me with a proposed day and time, and let me know if you want your own sets, or just the achievements. We will set something up.
Eva Li
Eva Li
Posted on 26 May 18 at 19:24
Dear GuardianAngelGG I would be really happy if you could help me too, I have many achievements left but I would just the hardest one like the dolls and the Chicken Suit, anyway as and if you can.

I will send you a message even on Xbox. Thank you so much for your contribution.
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 26 May 18 at 21:18
Eva Li said:
Dear GuardianAngelGG I would be really happy if you could help me too, I have many achievements left but I would just the hardest one like the dolls and the Chicken Suit, anyway as and if you can.

I will send you a message even on Xbox. Thank you so much for your contribution.
No problem. I will look for your Xbox message. smile
Lady Chia
Lady Chia
Posted on 03 June 18 at 10:17
Hi GuardianAngelGG, I would really appreciate a set of dolls and chicken suit - I got the dollcatcher achievement in the viral event but would love to be able to pass these achievements on to my husband, a few friends and potentially others. I am pretty flexible as to times. I can send you an xbox message if this makes arranging/connecting easier. And I want to say I really appreciate people on here who help out with these kind of achievements.
GuardianAngelGG
Posted on 03 June 18 at 13:24
Lady Chia said:
Hi GuardianAngelGG, I would really appreciate a set of dolls and chicken suit - I got the dollcatcher achievement in the viral event but would love to be able to pass these achievements on to my husband, a few friends and potentially others. I am pretty flexible as to times. I can send you an xbox message if this makes arranging/connecting easier. And I want to say I really appreciate people on here who help out with these kind of achievements.
I sent you a private message. We should be able to set up something to meet in-game soon.
Mia Archibald
Mia Archibald
Posted on 04 June 18 at 09:52
EnoughBeck96 said:
I had the same problem and did the following:
Math is the only place where you can buy 60 watermelons and no one questions you.
l Mr Gold l
l Mr Gold l
Posted on 05 June 18 at 00:01
Hi I need help with the chicken suit achievement it's the last one I need. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help.
Pierpy988
Pierpy988
Posted on 12 June 18 at 14:23
Hi everyone!
Online and multiplayer games are not my cup of tea and that's the reason I never bothered with a Gold subscription... Until this month, since it was on sale for just a dollar.
I'd love if someone could help me with the doll catcher and the chicken suit achievements before my monthly subscription expires, since I don't think I'll to spend money on it again (unless very cool Games with gold that I don't own are given).
Also, after I receive the suit and the dolls, I'd gladly help whoever still needs them, until my subscription expires.

Thanks in advance!
SirGogoplata
SirGogoplata
Posted on 15 July 18 at 10:04
Hi,

Id love help with the silver key, gargoyle, doll and two end game achievements as i messed up when trying to get them!

Thanks for any help!
EX nightstalk3r
Posted on 28 July 18 at 18:46
Hey, I would appreciate if someone could help me get, The Fowl Player, The Dollcatcher and The Colourist. Also my save game has disappeared after I have moved it to cloud..? So if I need to reach certain point before I can get those, let me know. I played a little but not many quests.
xy DannyA yx
xy DannyA yx
Posted on 15 August 18 at 13:12
Hi there, would really appreciate it if someone could give me a hand to get the doll catcher and fowl player achievements, am no interested in keeping any of the items needed, just want the achievements to pop. If you're able to help out at all I would be really thankful if you could either message me (preferably via xbox message, or through TA. Cheers!
xy DannyA yx
xy DannyA yx
xy DannyA yx
Posted on 15 August 18 at 13:13
And also the bibliophile achievement as I missed them and would rather not go through the whole thing again for 25g.
xy DannyA yx
J4CKA1
J4CKA1
Posted on 05 September 18 at 13:25, Edited on 14 September 18 at 12:52 by J4CKA1
So, my save file is gone but I will be going through this game again. Any help would be MUCH appreciated with the harder/longer achievements.

If I have any games in common I can help you back.

Thanks.
Psychodermix
Posted on 23 September 18 at 05:53
i could use a hand getting the Dollcatcher and the Chicken suit achievements. Any help would be much appreciated.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.