Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden 13 Reveals Top Ten Receivers and Tight Ends

• Posted on 14 August 12 at 05:29Permalink
    turtleisback said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Pats, hah. Cheaters and chokers.
    lol okay 2001 2003 2004 they didnt cheat. lol only 2 qbs combined have more rings then brady keep hating
    I like the Patriots to do well. They aren't my favorite team, but I live in Massachusetts, so I usually root for them, but how can you say they didn't cheat in those seasons? That information isn't public, so it's really no less than 50/50 on whether or not they did, and let's be honest here, they probably did anyways. Belichick may have instituted their taping shenanigans right away when he joined the team in 2000.

And even then, I don't think what they were actually doing was a big deal. It's more so a matter of principle to me. The commissioner noted to all the teams in the months leading up that such activity would not be tolerated, and Belichick, being arrogant as he is, completely disregarded the rule and then gave a childish "I didn't know you mean THAT" response.

I always loved Tom Brady and they have some great players on their team, but I've taken so much heat for liking an out of state team (Titans) from pinkhat, bandwagon Pats fans, that a part of me likes when they fail. Like, you know, whenever they play the Giants.
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 05:57Permalink
    No arguments from me about this list, but I'd have loved to see Marques Colston on there.

It is what it is.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • cr8trcr8tr168,783
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 06:38Permalink
    Heck yeah, love Hakeem Nicks.

Too bad for players wanting to throw to Fitzgerald, love him too but who wants to play as Kolb or Skelton?
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 07:39, Edited on 14 August 12 at 07:40 by Mystic Typh00nPermalink
    cr8tr said:
    Heck yeah, love Hakeem Nicks.

Too bad for players wanting to throw to Fitzgerald, love him too but who wants to play as Kolb or Skelton?
    You could always create a pro, and put him on the Cardinals wink

And actually Kolb or Skelton aren't too bad.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • BritenBriten221,846
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 12:07Permalink
    Mee thinks that if Gronkowski made the cover of Madden he would be the top rated player in this category. As its stands "Megatron" is on the cover and is the best pass catcher in the game. It would be bad form for a non-cover athelete to be better than the cover athelete at a similar position. Yes I know comparing TE's to WR's is like apples to oranges.
  • A PhizzleA Phizzle137,710
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 13:09Permalink
    Mike wallace should replace Hakeem nicks on this list
  • mealtikitmealtikit137,929
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 18:29Permalink
    RedemtionOWNAGE said:
    Hopefully the broncos kick ass this season :)
    OOOH YEAH!!!! BRONCOS ALL THE WAYYtoast
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 19:13Permalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    turtleisback said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Pats, hah. Cheaters and chokers.
    lol okay 2001 2003 2004 they didnt cheat. lol only 2 qbs combined have more rings then brady keep hating
    I like the Patriots to do well. They aren't my favorite team, but I live in Massachusetts, so I usually root for them, but how can you say they didn't cheat in those seasons? That information isn't public, so it's really no less than 50/50 on whether or not they did, and let's be honest here, they probably did anyways. Belichick may have instituted their taping shenanigans right away when he joined the team in 2000.

And even then, I don't think what they were actually doing was a big deal. It's more so a matter of principle to me. The commissioner noted to all the teams in the months leading up that such activity would not be tolerated, and Belichick, being arrogant as he is, completely disregarded the rule and then gave a childish "I didn't know you mean THAT" response.

I always loved Tom Brady and they have some great players on their team, but I've taken so much heat for liking an out of state team (Titans) from pinkhat, bandwagon Pats fans, that a part of me likes when they fail. Like, you know, whenever they play the Giants.
    i live in mass to and people could say what they want about the pats tom brady has been to 5 super bowls won 3 like drew brees said tom brady is probably the best qb and player ever
    I am batman
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 19:14Permalink
    yes but it was defensive signals thats it wasnt like he shaved points or gave extra money to players who would hurt the opposing team
    I am batman
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.