The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

THQ Discounts Select XBL Content

• RhyoliticRhyolitic509,701
    Posted on 18 October 12 at 13:06
    Solario32 said:
    Thanks System of a Dom and Rhyolitic! I may try out the 2 warhammer games after all.
    Not a problem. I've got a review up for Space Marine, if you want a more in-depth preview of the game. :)
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye195,911
    Posted on 18 October 12 at 13:19, Edited on 18 October 12 at 13:20 by NickHawkeye
    Already purchased
    Already purchased
    Already purchased
    Already purchased

...hmm trouble with clones must not have been on sale before because I don't have it.

should I let a possible unobtainable 10gs achievement stop me from picking up Apples? is that last one still obtainable or not?

I've also been looking at getting YDKJ so might just pick those up if they are going to be 75% off
  • Master KraneMaster Krane191,211
    Posted on 18 October 12 at 14:23
    Picked up Metro, may get the other Space Marine dlc. Tempted by Darksiders, but its £9 for me and I think I can find a physical copy for around that - plus not in a rush and running low on harddrive space.
    http://sinisteralternative.blogspot.com/
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 October 12 at 14:56
    i'm very impressed with the huge discounts in You Don't Know Jack... 100 MSP for every DLC episode... the game is half off also... easy completion, but it is very boring and time consuming....
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 October 12 at 14:56
    You Don't Know Jack is funny as all hell and I can't find it for less than $25 everywhere. So I'm getting that.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PMMX360/petition.html SIGN IT NOW
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 October 12 at 14:58
    Doominatorx6 said:
    You Don't Know Jack is funny as all hell and I can't find it for less than $25 everywhere. So I'm getting that.
    you won't regret your decision... buy the DLC now....
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 October 12 at 20:10
    It would be helpful if you labelled in brackets which of these packs have achievements (you know, like you normally do).
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,419,079
    Posted on 18 October 12 at 20:17
    Hedfix said:
    It would be helpful if you labelled in brackets which of these packs have achievements (you know, like you normally do).
    While that's a helpful piece of information, you can still tell without it. If the name of the pack is a web link (instead of the basic black text), then it means it has achievements.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 October 12 at 20:32
    alklein92201 said:
    Hedfix said:
    While that's a helpful piece of information, you can still tell without it. If the name of the pack is a web link (instead of the basic black text), then it means it has achievements.
    Yeah and they have asterisk's next to them if they have achievements. Which I hadn't noticed because I'd gotten used to the brackets. :)
  • Posted on 19 October 12 at 00:40
    Well, looks like it's time to buy the Saints 3 season pass. It's a game I've been sitting on for no particular reason, but $10 for all the DLC sounds like a good deal for when I get around to buying a copy of the game.
    Supporter of unpopular opinions.
  • zr122zr122522,435
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 01:08
    Tempted to grab Saint's Row 2. But I think it's still cheaper to get the 1&2 combo pack. And since they're releasing an ultimate version of SR3 with all the DLC, I won't be getting the Season Pass. Good try though, THQ. Very good try indeed.
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII417,928
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 02:02
    Now this is a sale, sadly nothing really catches my eye, but I hope this continues up until the end of the year.
  • CM TranceCM Trance219,397
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 07:32
    Wow... I seriously want to get You don't know Jack but I hope I can find people to play with online... I remember watching someone play and it seemed so much fun and funny. You guys recommend?
  • matdanmatdan810,169
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 12:06
    zr122 said:
    Tempted to grab Saint's Row 2. But I think it's still cheaper to get the 1&2 combo pack. And since they're releasing an ultimate version of SR3 with all the DLC, I won't be getting the Season Pass. Good try though, THQ. Very good try indeed.
    Yeah I noticed both of these things may be tempting though to get SR2 DLC.
  • MABaggioMABaggio46,234 46,234 GamerScore
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 16:36
    Dammit, i buy Space Marine®: Dreadnought Assault thinking it is the game, i dont have the game....
    and i dont want to spen u$39,90 on it.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,646,081
    Posted on 19 October 12 at 16:46
    Shit, bought Apples to Apples before I saw the unobtainable. Hope someone will post here if the functionality comes back.
  • Posted on 20 October 12 at 19:25, Edited on 20 October 12 at 20:54 by Prattalmighty
    Bought lots.

All YDKJ packs
    SR3 Seasons pass
    Warhammer Kill Team
    Apples to Apples : sucks about disco achievement but the game looks fun * Edit: the game is fun but there's NO ONE playing online
    On the fence about Nexuiz, gonna try the demo first

Just realized I've spent close to 10,000 MSP in the past month + renewed my LIVE sub 12 months... :s
    don't poke the bear!
  • SwearySeanSwearySean1,097,227
    Posted on 21 October 12 at 10:05
    You don't know Jack is no longer available for some reason :(. I can't seem to find it on the marketplace or the xbox website
    HO HEM GEEE!
  • punkyliarpunkyliar226,471
    Posted on 21 October 12 at 10:15
    HingedMonster said:
    You don't know Jack is no longer available for some reason :(. I can't seem to find it on the marketplace or the xbox website
    You won't. It's a North America only title.
  • matdanmatdan810,169
    Posted on 21 October 12 at 14:00
    PunkyLiar said:
    HingedMonster said:
    You won't. It's a North America only title.
    Lame.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.