Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday XBL Content Roundup: November 22nd, 2013

  • punkyliarpunkyliar226,511
  • True OwlcaholicTrue Owlcaholic1,581,540
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:01
    Was really hoping to see Peggle 2 up there :(
    ~RT~
  • wes coasnwes coasn520,952
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:07
    I picked up Ghost for $10 for upgrading.

    And peggle was delayed.
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:15
    Whoever pays that much for Angry Birds is a dead set retard. Seriously. What. The. Actual. Funk.
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug ;)
  • Salvatore 2Salvatore 2297,988
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:22
    I don't think the Killer Instinct achievements are working
  • bryan dot exebryan dot exe1,188,690
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:24
    NFS Rivals $54.99? Odd. I still like the trophy aspect of owning a physical copy. I never resell my games. But I'm sure if they started making digital versions substantially cheaper I'd bite.
    thundrchickn on scorehero.com
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:26
    CoD Ghost 40gb - wowza, so like 12 games = full hard drive? ...Nice.
  • ch1cag0stevech1cag0steve557,959
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:35
    DJ Drty Chapstk said:
    NFS Rivals $54.99? Odd. I still like the trophy aspect of owning a physical copy. I never resell my games. But I'm sure if they started making digital versions substantially cheaper I'd bite.
    I think its just backwards US v GBP
  • PhxSuns1FanPhxSuns1Fan583,265
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:40
    Killer instant free, and I just did insanity and loved it!!! Lost 34lbs
    My life doesn't evolve around Xbox, or atleast I keep telling myself that :)
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:42
    PhxSuns1Fan said:
    Killer instant free, and I just did insanity and loved it!!! Lost 34lbs
    Buy Angry birds you'll lose £35 laugh
  • SwearySeanSwearySean1,105,777
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:43
    ScrotoBaggins22 said:
    Whoever pays that much for Angry Birds is a dead set retard. Seriously. What. The. Actual. Funk.
    AGREED!
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:50
    NBA 2K is 43 GB to download? Sheesh
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:50
    Ghosts takes up more space than BF4? ...I expected the opposite.
  • PhxSuns1FanPhxSuns1Fan583,265
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:51
    Yea angry birds should be $20, window phone versions are $1 or free lol
    My life doesn't evolve around Xbox, or atleast I keep telling myself that :)
  • wBRYwBRY734,959
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:53
    So no Xbox one achievements are showing on site? Should we avoid earning achievements until that's fixed?
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:58
    YA BILLY said:
    So no Xbox one achievements are showing on site? Should we avoid earning achievements until that's fixed?
    No, it's something to do with TA's scanner, it'll pick up all your cheevos when it's xbone compatable. TrueAchiement said he had to do something to the code.
  • Blair2100Blair2100446,422
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 17:01
    Look at the difference in the download size of NBA2K14 and NBA Live 14, I suspect the difference is the quality of the games is just as big.
  • wBRYwBRY734,959
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 17:04
    Blair2100 said:
    Look at the difference in the download size of NBA2K14 and NBA Live 14, I suspect the difference is the quality of the games is just as big.
    According to the reviews NBA 2k14 is awesome and NBA live 14 is terrible ... so your theory is correct.
  • Patriot65108Patriot65108794,184
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 17:30
    The size of these games......The reason why I'm waiting to buy Xbox One. 500G HDD is crap especially since all the discs need to be installed to HDD. I give 6 months before the start selling console with 1T or larger HDD.
    [url=http://raptr.com/rdwolf260?src=em_all][img]http://raptr.com/badge/rdwolf260/fs_overall.png[/img
  • wes coasnwes coasn520,952
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 17:46
    Interesting. After further reading, DR 3 also has the Day 1 edition of DLC up until Dec 05. I'll get this very soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.