Game Discussion: Kingdoms & Lords (WP)

Non-solicited Diamond purchase

• Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:17, Edited on 22 November 13 at 16:21 by Marcos Aspira
    I was playing the game this morning and then I realized it was allowed to run in the background of my Lumia 520, so I blocked it, OK.

So I went back to the game and a message popped up saying that I had purchased a loooot of diamonds, which I didn't do anything about on the store! shock

Has this happened with anyone else? When I go tho battles there's a message which say about the Daily Bonus, but I haven't received it as far as I know it...

What can I do about if Gameloft charges me on my credit card?

Here's the pic I took...

http://postimg.org/image/vtcxl9kjh/
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:44
    I'd dispute the charge with the credit card company.
    This space for rent.
  • misfit119misfit1191,116,569
    Posted on 23 November 13 at 05:08
    dropK1CK ninJA said:
    Uh yeah, this. Immediately. The sooner you act the easier it'll be the dispute something this stupid.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • Posted on 23 November 13 at 15:09
    misfit119 said:
    dropK1CK ninJA said:
    Uh yeah, this. Immediately. The sooner you act the easier it'll be the dispute something this stupid.
    On my MS account there isn't a transaction yet... and I'm trying to contact my credit card holder and my calls doesn't complete angry
  • UndoingDuckUndoingDuck727,522
    Posted on 29 November 13 at 19:17
    Considering the ammount of diamonds that you have and the largest purchase you can do is 1000 for $99 USD...thats roughly 129896 purchases at that price totally... $12,859,704 USD I'd call them too...
  • BB rockerBB rocker435,423
    Posted on 04 August 14 at 12:46
    I just got this also, I think it may be a glitch because it gave me 217 million gems but no transaction on my phone. When I started the game this morning I got the message about the gems and could not connect to the Xbox servers, so that may be where the issue is.
    Something similar happened to me in the game Monsters love candy.
  • TTV FRWADTTV FRWAD688,365
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 14:44
    Same happened to me, I dont know if I should use any though lol. I was worried at first, so I thought that I would check here.
    wadster090
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 19:08
    Another friend of mine had the same issue haha, damn! laugh
    Forever damned to not complete Worms 2 Armageddon... T_T
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.