Game Discussion: The Beatles: Rock Band

Achievement Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 25 August 09 at 05:18
    The Beatles: Rock Band has now been added to the site.

There are 50 achievements, worth a total of 1000 GamerScore.
  • Kore OtterKore Otter104,360
    Posted on 25 August 09 at 20:28
    Are these achievements coming? I see two people have gotten about 15 of them already, but I can't find any information about what they got, not even on xbox.com..... is there a hold on information or something?
  • MikokunMikokun166,172
    Posted on 27 August 09 at 05:42
    I'm pretty sure once the game is officially out that the achievements will be on the site.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/images/image.aspx?gamerid=42242
  • KennansoftKennansoft165,563
    Posted on 01 September 09 at 01:34
    Don’t know if this has been posted but THIS IS NOT MY LIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGqZkaG7td4&feature=relat...

Achievement List – Appears in Order of Video
    (Thank You to Setherex on Gamespot for Making This List)

Ace Bassist (20G) – Earn a Bass Career score of 1,000,000.

That’s It! You’ve Got It! (25G) – Get a 350-note streak playing Hey Bulldog on Bass.

Authenticity (10G) – Finish any song as a Bassist with Lefty Mode turned on, hitting at least 50% of the notes.

Secret Achievement (20G) – Unknown Achievement.

Toppermost of the Poppermost (15G) – Finish all 8 Chapter Challenges with full star ratings.

Mr. K Will Challenge the World (10G) – Finish all 8 Chapter Challenges.

All You Need Is Love (30G) – Five-star every song in The Beatles: Rock Band.

Gear Guitarist (20G) – Earn a Guitar Career score of 1,000,000.

Secret Achievement (10G) – Unknown Achievement.

Passed the Audition (20G) – Play all the songs on the Apple Corps Rooftop ‘69 in Story.

Day Tripper (15G) – Start a new Story save file and reach the credits within 24 hours.

Shake It Up, Baby! (10G) – Use Beatlemania at least 5 times in a single song using either Bass or Guitar.

Secret Achievement (10G) – Unknown Achievement.

In the Studio (10G) – Play a song in Abbey Road, Studio 2 in Story.

The Final Tour (10G) – Play a song in Budokan ‘66 in Story.

Stadium Superstars (10G) – Play a song in Shea Stadium ‘65 in Story.

Really Big Show (10G) – Play a song on The Ed Sullivan Show ‘64 in Story.

I Saw the Photograph (10G) – Get your first Beatles Photo.

Liverpool Lads (10G) – Play a song in The Cavern ‘63 in Story.

Let’s Get Some Levels (5G) – Calibrate your system for the optimal experience.

A Little Help From My Friends (10G) – Start a Story with a four player band.

Secret Achievement (???) – Unknown Achievement.

All Together Now (15G) – Get a Guitar, Bass and Drum unison bonus on the songs listed on the Achievements screen.

In Seconds Flat (15G) – Maintain Beatlemania for 60 seconds.

Eight Day A Week (10G) – Get an 8x Band Multiplier.

Like a Million Suns (20G) – Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

How Could I Dance with Another? (20G) – Score 100% playing I Saw Her Standing There on Expert Bass.

I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! (35G) – Score 100% notes hit on Helter Skelter playing Expert Drums.

Better Free Your Mind Instead (35G) – Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen.

Things That Money Just Can’t Buy (35G) – Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen.

No One’s Frightened of Playing (35G) – Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen.

And the Band Begins to Play (35G) – Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen.

Elmore James Got Nothing on This (25G) – Get 85% or better on all solos in The Beatles: Rock Band on Expert Guitar.

Still My Guitar Gently Weeps (30G) – Hit 100% of the notes in either of the solos in While My Guitar Gently Weeps on Expert Guitar.

What I Got I’ll Give to You (30G) – Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of Can’t Buy Me Love on Hard or Expert Guitar.

Sun, Sun, Sun Here It Comes (25G) – Get a 350-note streak playing Here Comes The Sun on Guitar.

Goo Goo G’joob (25G) – Get a 550-note streak playing I Am The Walrus on Drums.

The Words You Long to Hear (20G) – Earn a five-star rating for the songs on the Achievements screen as Vocalist on Hard or Expert.

She Still Sings it with the Band (25G) – Get all possible Double Fab ratings for every song with 2 vocal parts.

All the Children Sing (25G) – Get all possible Triple Fab ratings for every song with 3 vocal parts.

Won’t You Come Out to Play? (25G) – Play Dear Prudence on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

Teachers Who Taught Me WERE Cool (15G) – Complete all the Beatle Beats.

Pick a Moon Dog (25G) – Play Dig A Pony on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

Doing the Best That You Can! (20G) – Complete all the Drum Lessons.

Dazzling Drummer (20G) – Earn a Drum Career score of 1,000,000.

Sensational Singers (20G) – Earn a Vocal Harmonies Career score of 1,000,000.

Do Right by Me (25G) – Get a 350-note streak playing Ticket To Ride on Guitar.

We Would Be So Happy, You and Me (25G) – Play Octopus’s Garden on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.
  • MikokunMikokun166,172
    Posted on 01 September 09 at 01:57
    I must say I'm really liking these achievements. There's finally some achievements in these types of games that focus on certain skills (I suppose GH:SH had the idea first, but these look a lot more interesting). I'm only sad that I probably won't get any drum based achievements for awhile.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,849
    Posted on 19 September 09 at 02:48
    I'm not looking forward to some of the guitar achievements, since I'm more of a drum person. I liked RB2's achievements better.
    mygamercard.net
This thread has been locked by TrueAchievement