Game Info Submission Archive: Project Gotham Racing 4 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Project Gotham Racing 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Project Gotham Racing 4

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 18 October 12 at 15:52
https://www.trueachievements.com/xMidget+Furyx.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Free Challenge Pack for Project Gotham Racing 4:

xMidget Furyx said:
Project Gotham Racing 401 Yee HawThe 01 Yee Haw achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 17 pointsPuzzle #4

Discontinued

not sure but you need the DLC to earn the achievments and the DLC is gone from the marketplace. I already have the DLC so I cannot confirm

Project Gotham Racing 4Are You the One?The Are You the One? achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 18 pointsPuzzle #5

Discontinued
not sure but you need the DLC to earn the achievments and the DLC is gone from the marketplace. I already have the DLC so I cannot confirm

Project Gotham Racing 4CheaterThe Cheater achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 8 pointsActivate one of the cheats in the cheat menu

Discontinued

Project Gotham Racing 4Make the GradeThe Make the Grade achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 18 pointsTry to qualify for a tournament

Discontinued

Project Gotham Racing 4Open Cat ChampionThe Open Cat Champion achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 43 pointsBe a cat on the winning team in a Cat and Mouse Open Event

Discontinued

Project Gotham Racing 4Open Mouse MasterThe Open Mouse Master achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 44 pointsBe a mouse on the winning team in a Cat and Mouse Open Event

Discontinued

Project Gotham Racing 4Tourist Kudos KingThe Tourist Kudos King achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 32 pointsEarn more kudos than anyone else in a Tourist event

Discontinued

Information Posted on 18 October 12 at 15:52
https://www.trueachievements.com/xMidget+Furyx.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Premium Challenge Pack for Project Gotham Racing 4:

xMidget Furyx said:
Project Gotham Racing 4Arcade ChallengeThe Arcade Challenge achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 91 pointsComplete the Arcade Challenge chapter (at various difficulties)

Discontinued

Project Gotham Racing 4Download KingThe Download King achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 114 pointsComplete the DLC Challenge chapter (at various difficulties)

Discontinued

Project Gotham Racing 4Platinum PlusThe Platinum Plus achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 333 pointsGet all the platinums in the Platinum Plus Challenge

Discontinued

Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 18 October 12 at 16:42
Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately we do not agree with you. The achievements are still very much obtainable. If you own the DLC that is. The content having been dellisted from the marketplace leads us to remove said links and the price. Anyone still owning the content can gain the achievements as usual.

The flag mainly applies to achievements requiring an online service that has been discontinued.
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 19 October 12 at 01:58
I see your point. Thanks for the reply
Information Posted on 09 September 13 at 15:17
https://www.trueachievements.com/Liquid+N2.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Project Gotham Racing 4:

Liquid N2 said:
Project Gotham Racing 4Make the GradeThe Make the Grade achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 18 pointsTry to qualify for a tournament

This achievement I believe should have a 'Discontinued' flag, as the last winner of this achievement was on Mar 09 2013 (trailblazer081) and July 26 2012 before that. Two friends (one from the UK and one from Australia) and myself (from the US) have tried to load the Tournament screen for two months now with no avail.

Project Gotham Racing 4PGR On Demand - PhotoThe PGR On Demand - Photo achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 8 pointsUpload a photo and vote on a photo in PGR On Demand

This achievement I believe should have a 'Discontinued' flag, as the last winners of this achievement were on Mar 30 2013 (foxclan69) and Mar 03 2013, and July 26 2012 before that. Two friends (one from the UK and one from Australia) and myself (from the US) have tried to load the PGR On Demand for two months now with no avail.

Project Gotham Racing 4PGR On Demand - VideoThe PGR On Demand - Video achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 10 pointsUpload a replay and vote on a replay using PGR On Demand

This achievement I believe should have a 'Discontinued' flag, as the last winners of this achievement was on Jul 24 2013 (dinizgamer) and Mar 29 2013. Two friends (one from the UK and one from Australia) and myself (from the US) have tried to load the PGR On Demand for two months now with no avail.

LitaOsiris
LitaOsiris
Posted on 09 September 13 at 18:42
Thankies, Discontinued has been added to all three.

toast
itsamultipass
itsamultipass
Posted on 10 September 13 at 03:57
No problem guys, glad to be of help. smile
Information Posted on 18 September 19 at 17:26
halohogg has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Project Gotham Racing 4 Achievements:

halohogg said:
Project Gotham Racing 4Platinum DoubleThe Platinum Double achievement in Project Gotham Racing 4 worth 10 pointsEarn at least a Platinum medal with both a bike and a car in any Arcade event.

Add Stackable - Re: Gold Double - Ref: FlatOut Ultimate Carnage - Achievement Flag submissions

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 19 September 19 at 07:49
Thank you for the submission halohogg. We have added Stackable flag.
Information Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:43
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.