Game Discussion: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 Forum

Achievement Boosting

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 21 April 09 at 14:14
Please make arrangements for achievement boosting in DW: GUNDAM 2 in this thread
ZeroThreshold
ZeroThreshold
Posted on 24 April 09 at 16:01, Edited on 24 April 09 at 16:01 by ZeroThreshold
I believe these are Ranked match only, but if anyone wants to try to figure something out, message or friend request me.

I'm thinking if we add each other as friends, prefer one another, and then someone sets up to host a certain match (i.e., certain time limit, certain stage, etc), and the others find it, it'll work. But who knows?
"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars."
Ashen Seraph
Ashen Seraph
Posted on 24 April 09 at 21:51
The way Seba and I did it was to have one of us start a ranked match with the country modifier on (we're both in US) then have the other person search for it. Barely anyone is playing online so this should match you and your partner up nearly every time.
TA Clan - Can you really decide to be indecisive?
ZeroThreshold
ZeroThreshold
Posted on 25 April 09 at 15:06
I figured something like that would work. Now I just gotta find someone to work on this worth. (None of my friends like ANY of the DW series, much less Gundam, lol)
"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars."
Geo Uzumaki
Posted on 04 May 09 at 23:22
ill help every time im on xbox live theirs nobody online for this
WINGZER805

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.