Industry News

News about the Industry itself, as opposed to a specific game. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

Results Of The Second THQ Auction Are In

• DuDeACiDDuDeACiD146,890
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 16:27
    when does stick of truth come out ?
  • WiznyattWiznyatt1,571,227
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 16:34
    What does this mean for achievements? Are we going to have a load of unobtainables once May 17th rolls around?
  • EmDeeGeeEmDeeGee984,018
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 17:07
    Dear Nordic games,

please re-open the servers for Nexuiz. That is all.

Kisses,

EmDeeGee
    "Come in guys, the water´s great!": 3rd Annual Bean Dive starting July 7, 2012. Join the fun!
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude751,335
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 17:47
    IrritatedPuppy said:
    I was really glad to hear that Darksiders and Red Faction got picked up, sounds like Nordic made a hell of a deal to me though
    Yes, those were the two I was most worried about.
  • weaselcannonweaselcannon344,125
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 17:48
    I'll be happy to see the final two riders stories played out.

Homefront going to a new home, especially Crytek is good to see. That game series needs another run.
  • Bogi x3Bogi x31,229,022
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 18:14
    I hope they open the Nexuiz servers and re-relase Screwjumper on XBLA agian :). And maybe some of the US only games is coming out in Europe :)
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 18:14
    i wonder if the nexuiz servers will ever go back up.
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 18:32
    time for another Costume Quest
    Native Pride
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 13 at 20:01
    MAKE ANOTHER DAH
    Thor~
  • ukinsproukinspro1,427,330
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 20:24
    @Ryan Stefanelli (now at Crytek)
    So someone at Crytek can make comment on a former THQ game, congrats shame you can't comment on the only game we want to hear from you about - Homefront.

Well keep treating your gamers like this and you'll be looking for another job very soon. Crytek You Suck, and Ryan as a former THQ employee hang your head in shame
  • Das KuhnenDas Kuhnen755,670
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 21:03, Edited on 23 April 13 at 21:04 by Das Kuhnen
    ukinspro said:
    So someone at Crytek can make comment on a former THQ game, congrats shame you can't comment on the only game we want to hear from you about - Homefront.

Well keep treating your gamers like this and you'll be looking for another job very soon. Crytek You Suck, and Ryan as a former THQ employee hang your head in shame
    I think you missed the point. Ryan was from Vigil, the company that made Darksiders. He just went to Crytek when Vigil was closed. He's had nothing to do with Homefront (yet)
    Turns out, actually playing a game you want to finish helps you complete it...
  • Gir DraxaGir Draxa1,293,740
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 21:05
    Any word on Merv Griffin's Crosswords? My wife loved the demo and was P*SSED that it wasn't available.
  • TopherionTopherion724,824
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 21:16
    They nabbed Destroy All Humans!? I hope they end up doing something with that franchise; I miss Cryptosporidium.
  • ukinsproukinspro1,427,330
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 21:35
    Das Kuhnen said:
    ukinspro said:

I think you missed the point. Ryan was from Vigil, the company that made Darksiders. He just went to Crytek when Vigil was closed. He's had nothing to do with Homefront (yet)
    Yeah may have partially missed, but one part stands he's from Crytek so he should be ashamed of the shit customer service his company provides. Perhaps he can tell us something we want to know next time
  • FranknsteinrFranknsteinr110,088
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 22:02
    Is there any chance of Wrestlefest still being released for the 360?
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 22:15
    Rocket Riot Lives!!!
  • Angary GaryAngary Gary107,976
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 22:19
    Topherion said:
    They nabbed Destroy All Humans!? I hope they end up doing something with that franchise; I miss Cryptosporidium.
    Would love a new Destroy All Humans! Also really hope a new Darksiders comes out of all this. Huge fan.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.