Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: April 9th, 2014

• punkyliarpunkyliar216,777
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 16:57
    And I've just finished Episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us... The season pass problem is fixed but now this? cry
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
  • SwearySeanSwearySean917,662
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:00
    punkyliar said:
    Although there are no download issues for Season Pass holders this time, the achievements for this DLC are yet to be added to Xbox.com. Those of you who unlock the achievements now will notice that they are not being added to your gamerscore or achievement total. I would advise holding off from playing the DLC until the achievements are added properly. Unfortunately, those of you who unlock the achievements beforehand will have to recover your gamertag and then earn the achievements again for them to be added to your gamerscore.
    Oh for fuck sake! I've already popped all the achievements too. I'm really getting tired of this bullshit.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Ebony ShabbaEbony Shabba199,642
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:02
    The achievements are glitched in the wolf among us ep 3 i got the achievements but they are not added gamerscore any way to fix this ive heard this has happen before with other games.
  • Ebony ShabbaEbony Shabba199,642
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:05
    HingedMonster said:
    punkyliar said:
    Although there are no download issues for Season Pass holders this time, the achievements for this DLC are yet to be added to Xbox.com. Those of you who unlock the achievements now will notice that they are not being added to your gamerscore or achievement total. I would advise holding off from playing the DLC until the achievements are added properly. Unfortunately, those of you who unlock the achievements beforehand will have to recover your gamertag and then earn the achievements again for them to be added to your gamerscore.
    Oh for fuck sake! I've already popped all the achievements too. I'm really getting tired of this bullshit.
    Yup this is bullshit always seems to be telltale games that fuck me over!!!!
  • Malebolge PLMalebolge PL207,253
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:14
    I've played trough the whole thing and unlocked the book of fables achievement in ep 3. Does it mean that I will have to play every episode again to get this particular one?
    Malebolge PL
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:15
    This started happening with like Episode 2 or 3 of The Walking Dead.

It's expected by Telltale now.
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:20
    Dammit well lets start ep3 again and spend 2 hours....again.
  • KelpsseyKelpssey263,183
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:20
    Added to my gamerscore total but not showing up on any achievement lists. How wonderful. I mean if I have to play it again I will, I'm really enjoying it but I'll admit this does detract from it quite a bit.
  • PoliteCanuckPoliteCanuck251,857
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:34
    That used to happen all the time in The Walking Dead Season 1. I hoped that they had fixed it (and they have been)
  • JORAXJORAX1,672,239
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:53
    MS employee here - this isn't my department but I'm reporting it to a team that should be able to fix this. Will post here once I get confirmation that the problem is addressed.
  • x iKrueLTyyyx iKrueLTyyy626,740
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:56
    Good thing I checked on here first, just finished downloading now the wait to play it.
  • GwintbleiddGwintbleidd991,811
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 17:57
    It's almost the same everytime a new episode of a telltale game gets released...facepalm
    So isch des!
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:01
    I wonder why it's just the Wolf among us. I mean WD I dont have any problems with.
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:02
    JORAX said:
    MS employee here - this isn't my department but I'm reporting it to a team that should be able to fix this. Will post here once I get confirmation that the problem is addressed.
    Thanks JORAX. I may not even be able to get to play it today, but it's good to know you're on it.
  • JORAXJORAX1,672,239
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:12
    The issue has been fixed, should update any time. I'd give it an hour personally to be safe.
  • Priit3Priit31,250,600
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:18
    JORAX said:
    The issue has been fixed, should update any time. I'd give it an hour personally to be safe.
    Thank you!
  • MarekVitMarekVit513,314
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:19
    WhitePrinceLion said:
    I wonder why it's just the Wolf among us. I mean WD I dont have any problems with.
    This happened ONCE in the last season of THE WALKING DEAD. Now I know I need to check the game on XBOX.COM and see if the achievements are listed there or not. Once they show there, the problem is fixed.
  • wbswbs949,824
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:21
    sirbradenwalker said:
    This started happening with like Episode 2 or 3 of The Walking Dead.

It's expected by Telltale now.
    I don't think it is Telltales job to add the achievements to Xbox.com but I could be wrong. Maybe that is a question for Jorax.
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk666,519
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:22
    xbox.com is now showing the achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.