Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: April 9th, 2014

• JORAXJORAX1,674,573
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:23
    Basically, this can happen with any DLC if a specific work item isn't taken care of upon release. Its unfortunately easy to miss (and happens fairly often) as the team that does the work needs to be notified by the developer/publisher since they aren't, you know, psychic :).

Feel free to message me here at TA (or via xbox message) if you ever see DLC with achievements not showing up as I have some contacts with the teams that can fix these (and am an avid achievement hunter myself).
  • DAD2206DAD2206322,375
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 18:25
    So it appears RBI Baseball is not available in the Netherlands angry
    Extra Life 2013: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/DAD2206
  • GwintbleiddGwintbleidd992,382
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:08
    It should work now, the chievos have appeared on xbox.com wink
    So isch des!
  • FWR GeorgieFWR Georgie756,361
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:16
    How do you fix the achievement not showing problem?
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:34
    FWR Georgie said:
    How do you fix the achievement not showing problem?
    Delete your GT download your GT again then replay TWAO and get the achievements again.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf522,533
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:36
    that screenshot of baseball looks terrible.
  • FWR GeorgieFWR Georgie756,361
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:39
    Thank you kruziik
  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,942
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:49
    JORAX said:
    The issue has been fixed, should update any time. I'd give it an hour personally to be safe.
    The intro to the DLC has now been rewritten to reflect this, but I've left the instructions in for the people who played the DLC before the achievements went LIVE.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,603,704
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 19:56
    so no new arcade game for the rest off us this weekangry
    Goggs25
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo262,433
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 23:07
    HingedMonster said:
    punkyliar said:
    Although there are no download issues for Season Pass holders this time, the achievements for this DLC are yet to be added to Xbox.com. Those of you who unlock the achievements now will notice that they are not being added to your gamerscore or achievement total. I would advise holding off from playing the DLC until the achievements are added properly. Unfortunately, those of you who unlock the achievements beforehand will have to recover your gamertag and then earn the achievements again for them to be added to your gamerscore.
    Oh for fuck sake! I've already popped all the achievements too. I'm really getting tired of this bullshit.
    I accidentally purchased episode 2 even though I had the season pass but I learnt my lesson by waiting a few days after release for most games, even a month if need be. Curious who ballsed up this time? Xbox or TT?
    'We all make choices, but in the end those choices make us'
  • EelectricalEelectrical219,918
    Posted on 09 April 14 at 23:16
    Oh for f**k sake, looks like I also have to recover my GT angry
    Is it safe to delete my GT from the Xbox or does it screw up any of my save files/other achievements?
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 23:20
    Eelectrical said:
    Oh for f**k sake, looks like I also have to recover my GT angry
    Is it safe to delete my GT from the Xbox or does it screw up any of my save files/other achievements?
    It is safe as long as you have connected to Xbox Live since your last achievement gain otherwise all achievements gained offline will also be deleted with broken achievements.
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 23:34
    Hey Telltale,

You're planning on releasing other games like Game of Thrones and Borderlands in the future, best sort out your $&!? now before tackling other games. Every release there's an issue of some kind!!! it's getting real old!! warning
    Achievements are Digital Crack.
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,378,075
    Posted on 10 April 14 at 00:38, Edited on 10 April 14 at 02:56 by MemoriesOfFinal
    For the very few ppl out there that's interested in World Series of Poker: Full House Pro Win 8:

As of now, all of the achievements are unlocked as "offline". (similar to Fruit Ninja Win 8). For the even smaller crowd that's in the GTASC, that means nothing you do will help the GTASC.

(doesn't count for daily streak either)

Just a warning for timestamp fans.

None of the achievements carry over either, you have to do them all over again. (except play in every location for some reason).

Chips, levels and items owned carry over. (but you still have to do stuff like buy the steak again.). Challenges completed also carry over for the worse. (but you still have to do 5/10 challenges on win 8)

As for other features, no private tables (win 8 limitations). Crossplay exists between win and xbox 360 but no private tables and no game invites from 360. Leaderboards are also rather gimped as well (no cross xbox 360 leaderboards- also win 8 limitiations).

https://wsopfullhousepro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1728-wso...

Not complaining, Im sorta enjoying myself.. but its fair to say its a bit gimpy.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry382,487
    Posted on 10 April 14 at 00:51
    Anyone get the new RBI baseball and try it? Worth the price tag?
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 02:13
    Damn! I was fully expecting all the achievements in WSOP Win8 to unlock as soon as I start the game since I have everything unlocked on the 360 version. No such luck! Ugh! I think I'll be passing on this version due to lack of time/motivation.
  • SPACE ODDITYSPACE ODDITY1,214,240
    Posted on 10 April 14 at 15:42
    Can confirm that World Series of Poker: Full House Pro (Win 8) achievements unlock with no date stamps angry
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 17:49
    Tasty Pastry said:
    Anyone get the new RBI baseball and try it? Worth the price tag?
    I still haven't purchased an arcade title for $20 yet. Usually I wait for a price cut/sale, but looks like I am dishing out the $20 for R.B.I. Baseball 2014.
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 14 at 23:08
    Wow, Fulgore blows. Major disappointment... or maybe I just need to learn how to use him.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,367,442
    Posted on 11 April 14 at 01:10
    If Ta counted my Wolf among us achievements that means they counted toward my gamer score right? and didn't glitch?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.