Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden NFL 13 Drops a Demo

• punkyliarpunkyliar191,411
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 21:14Permalink
    Will it be a blowout?

If the glut of pre-Gamescom news isn't enough with which to be occupying yourself, this year's instalment in EA's American football series, https://www.trueachievements.com/Madden-NFL-13-xbox-360.htm , gets its own demo today. The demo is a large 1.82GB in size and can be downloaded from here.

Madden NFL 13 is all-new from boot up to credits. Every mode, every screen, every pixel has been reinvented delivering the most innovative, connected, and authentic Madden NFL experience in franchise history.
    Those of you who want a sneak peek at the demo before downloading the behemoth may want to check out these trailers and details.

The demo will remain exclusive to Gold Xbox LIVE members until August 21st, when it will become available for all.
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 21:19Permalink
    Thanks for the heads up...downloading now.
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 21:23Permalink
    Downloading now wanna see if this games any fun
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 21:59Permalink
    How quickly does Microsoft add games to GoD? Because I'd like to get this ASAP but will be settling in at school when it comes out
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,186,476
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 22:09Permalink
    Does the demo give out free MUT cards this year ? The free cards last year were pretty good and definitely helped in the MUT 80 achievement.
  • Bob101910Bob101910619,218
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 22:22Permalink
    Gunstar419 said:
    Does the demo give out free MUT cards this year ? The free cards last year were pretty good and definitely helped in the MUT 80 achievement.
    I don't think it does. At least I couldn't find it. Think I clicked on everything.

Played about 10 games. Feels different than Madden 11, but I haven't decided if it is a good different or a bad different.
  • FNL 4EVAFNL 4EVA221,514
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 22:27Permalink
    no freebies gameplay rocks but animations/collision looks like alpha test stage bs...
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 22:28, Edited on 14 August 12 at 22:30 by AvengedAgainstPermalink
    STZ513 said:
    How quickly does Microsoft add games to GoD? Because I'd like to get this ASAP but will be settling in at school when it comes out
    You might be able to this on GoD by the time '14 comes out, the newest release on GoD is Dead Island facepalm You can get Madden '12 or NCAA Football '12 for 29.99. So basically Games on Demand = Fail
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,038,534
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 22:46Permalink
    No freebies? Damn!
  • Posted on 14 August 12 at 23:41Permalink
    No buy unless SportsCenter finally shuts up about Tim Tebow.So fucking annoying -_-
  • Posted on 15 August 12 at 01:11Permalink
    Nice i`m in on a Demo !!!
  • Posted on 15 August 12 at 01:50Permalink
    Well, played the demo and honestly I think it sucks. Nothing new here at all as far as I can tell.

I did read that this year you can pick a free Mut player from any team.

So I'm thinking cutler or forte maybe. We will see.
    GO HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WILL PAY UNDER ROMNEY http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 August 12 at 02:19Permalink
    A blowout? No. But it's finally some progress.
  • Posted on 15 August 12 at 04:35Permalink
    The Infinity engine and the new passing trajectories are enough for my $60 alone. Might be the best Madden to date, and this is coming from someone who plays in tournaments every year and buys it on release day every year too.
  • xiphumbraxiphumbra94,651
    Posted on 15 August 12 at 05:04Permalink
    Plays a LOT better than 12. Feels different, too. I'd go far to say it's the Madden I've been waiting for.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,069,188
    Posted on 15 August 12 at 07:57Permalink
    If Madden 12 recieved an update fixing a few bugs it would be Madden 13. Cornerbacks still outjump recievers, receivers only jump for the ball like 40% of the time, Graphics haven't improved (Faces still look half assed). I was happy to see my DTs weren't out for 90% of the game with my DEs playing in their spots like in 12.Not worth a purchase at 60. These so called new features and gameplay fixes are things they could have done in 08. Madden won't be worth $60 until they have competition which makes them actually want to please us gamers so we choose them over the other.
  • CDonnsCDonns146,562
    Posted on 15 August 12 at 11:37, Edited on 15 August 12 at 11:38 by CDonnsPermalink
    xiphumbra said:
    Plays a LOT better than 12. Feels different, too. I'd go far to say it's the Madden I've been waiting for.
    Yeah but the achievement list looks so annoying too many onlines.
    Nuffzx, your new litterbox is here.
  • sdemon999sdemon99965,916
    Posted on 15 August 12 at 16:10Permalink
    CDonns said:
    xiphumbra said:
    Yeah but the achievement list looks so annoying too many onlines.
    Not only that, there's a Kinect achievement, which means it's already not completable if you don't own one. That's some bs...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.