Game Info Submission: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 11 April 14 at 09:30
ChronosKaos has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by ChronosKaos for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

ChronosKaos said:
The reason "Extra Content Required" is marked for the 4 on-line only achievements is because you need the Online Pass to play NG3 with other people on-line. If you bought a hard copy of the game, you will receive one in order to play. If you bought the game digitally, you will then need to buy the Online Pass to play the on-line & get the 4 on-line only achievements.

Basically, you fill find all the flags to be correct. Thank you. I spent a lot of time on this.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 April 14 at 09:37
Wait, one comment... the "Hayabusa Style Grand Master" achievement should be marked as a combination of "Online / Offline" only. It has "Online Required" marked as well. That is not true. It can be done on either mode, but you don't need it to be done on-line only. That is one amendment I would like to make to my submission.
Your reality is arbitrary.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 April 14 at 11:21
"The Grip of Murder" & "Bumpy Ride" should be "Offline" only as well.
Your reality is arbitrary.
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 07 June 14 at 04:38
Sorry for the delay in responding to this. We've added most of the flags you suggested.

The two main areas that were changed is that several of the achievements marked as 'main story' didn't seem obvious to me that you were guaranteed to unlock them in the storyline. (I'm referring to the 'Successfully perform this technique'). "Main Story" means that it is not possible to miss them.

Difficulty Specific doesn't seem to apply to the trials -- having levels that get harder doesn't qualify for DS. DS would only apply if the levels at different difficulties were basically the same, but with a difficulty selection.

Please reply if you think any of our flagging was in error.

Thanks for the submission. toast
- Mike
Information Posted on 07 June 14 at 18:29
This post was archived by Slazare
Information Posted on 03 February 19 at 17:38
Zenkoto has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Achievements:

Zenkoto said:
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's EdgeYou Got SkillsThe You Got Skills achievement in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge worth 194 pointsUnlock all Ninja Skills for Hayabusa, Ayane, Momiji, Kasumi, and Unknown Ninja.

Clan Battle is required for some of the unlocks so an online flag should be added. 3+ players flag should also be added because betrayals are required for an unlock and there needs to be at least two players on the same team in order betrayal to be possible.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 12 February 19 at 09:16
Thank you for your submission Zenkoto. We have updated the flags.
Information Posted on 14 February 19 at 08:54
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 03 October 19 at 10:43
Savenal has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Achievements:

Savenal said:
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's EdgeYou Got SkillsThe You Got Skills achievement in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge worth 194 pointsUnlock all Ninja Skills for Hayabusa, Ayane, Momiji, Kasumi, and Unknown Ninja.

As mentioned before, Clan Battle is required for some of the unlocks (need online pass)

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.