The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Microsoft Publisher Sale Now Live [UPDATE]

• Slydog73Slydog73351,027
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 01:24
    Ultra Seven said:
    Cornerscout said:
    Games on Demand (price may vary accoridng to region)
    You made a spelling mistake, yo. Unless "accoridng" is a word and I am mistaken.
    correct letters out of order = typo

i dnot see waht the big deal is
    Funny enough even though the letters are out of sequence the mind corrects it and it reads correctly, what a great power the human mind is hey
  • Posted on 03 April 13 at 01:35, Edited on 03 April 13 at 01:43 by BlazinBuckwheat
    Well this will definitely help towards the 3200 points spent punchcard, my backlog keeps growing out of control!

Holy crap! Now Win 8, and WP! So many deals!
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!! BlaziNBuckwheaT
  • BloodpitBloodpit76,760
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 02:01
    Senior Chupon said:
    Good prices on some of these if you missed prior sales.

I already have Castle Crashers, Trials HD, A World of Keflings, Ilomilo, Dust, and Mark of the Ninja.

Can anyone recommend any other titles? I'm not interested in Pinball tables.
    Did you enjoy Trials HD? Because if you did Evolution is something you can't miss.
  • RavenZetaRavenZeta32,624
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 02:15
    Looks like it's about time I pick up Dust and MTG2k13. smile
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip368,807
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 03:38
    Mark of the ninja, nice.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,649,353
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 03:40
    Glad to see a couple of Pinball FX 2 DLCs I don't have. Wish the older Magic games' DLC were on sale, though.
  • DamTheLadDamTheLad230,513
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 04:29
    Nice ! I'm getting Dust and Deadlight. I was waiting for them to go on sale ! :)
  • takuto nekotakuto neko183,641
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 04:49
    Some great prices for games if you haven't already picked them up. Lots of them I own so probably nothing for me.
  • MMMDIMMMDI1,027,711
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 04:51
    AkaDad555 said:
    NoVaKaiiNE said:
    how easy is hydrophobia to 200?
    It wouldn't be that hard if two of the achievements weren't glitched. I've tried multiple times before I gave up. The game is definitely worth 200 ms points, if you don't mind that you may not get all the achievements.
    I got my 100% a few months ago with no problems. I think the patch sorted all of the achievement issues out, assuming you played pre-patch. If not... I dunno, everything unlocked when it was supposed to on my end.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude725,441
  • Posted on 03 April 13 at 05:20
    Snapped up Dust, Deadlight, Hydrophobia, and Ilomilo.

Quite pleased with the sales.
    [21:42:27] Impendin Agony: that man-candy is also know as The Texas Tata Twister. Aka the Don Juan of El Paso..... AkA El He-o Grande
  • AHGregAHGreg1,632,310
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 05:46
    I got Trials Evolution for 600 MPS last year.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,099,369
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 05:47, Edited on 03 April 13 at 05:54 by Dwaggienite
    I just bought all five of those phone games at the discounted priceheadspin
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo288,872
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 07:09
    Senior Chupon said:

I already have Castle Crashers, Trials HD, A World of Keflings, Ilomilo, Dust, and Mark of the Ninja.

Everyone who has played Trials HD is telling me to try Evolution. Other non-sale games: Mercury HG and The Splatters are usually cheap and very worth their price tag.
    'Live and die this day, once more into the fray'
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 April 13 at 07:55
    I guess it's time to finally buy Trials Evolution. I'll also get Dust and Deadlight, seeing as I'm only hearing good things about them. So another three new games for me even though I have so many unfinished ones.

I shall also recommend Hydro Thunder Hurricane to anyone willing to listen.
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • RandomnuttaRandomnutta1,549,580
  • Erik SeidelErik Seidel213,356
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 08:54
    MugenKairo said:
    Senior Chupon said:

Everyone who has played Trials HD is telling me to try Evolution. Other non-sale games: Mercury HG and The Splatters are usually cheap and very worth their price tag.
    Actually, Mercury HG is Deal of the Week making it 400 -> 200
    And yes, please everyone purchase The Splatters to increase my ratio on the Combonator Achievement even more :)
  • Mince Pie 77Mince Pie 77315,431
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 10:09
    Can't resist buying £0.79 WP games!!!
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0338,355
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 10:19
    AHGreg said:
    I got Trials Evolution for 600 MPS last year.
    I was about to say that Trials Evo must be selling like crazy because I've never seen it for half price yet. Must've missed the one time they did. facepalm
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon512,369
    Posted on 03 April 13 at 10:58
    Highly recommend Dust and ilomilo. Some other good XBLA titles in there on my bacfill, like Mark of the Ninja. If anyone has missed these on ale in the past, look into them for sure.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.