Contests

Forum for contests run on TrueAchievements

TA Competition: Medal of Honor: Warfighter

• BrassBrumBrassBrum228,475
  • McEmrahMcEmrah66,634
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:27, Edited on 22 October 12 at 14:32 by McEmrah
    Nice one TA!! Rock on :)

So I need to start my first game in a session, or I won't make a chance with this :)) Suprisingly I am good at EA's FPS games (I fail with COD)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:28, Edited on 22 October 12 at 14:29 by
    Nice competition if your buying those games

Nice new tab btw
  • Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:29
    "EA partners up with a site full of people who hate EA".
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • HazeMonsterHazeMonster555,613
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:30
    Wish I lived across the pond
  • ROBBERT DHTROBBERT DHT1,718,096
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:31
    I'll be getting it on release myself but sadly I have to work both Saturday and Sunday. Why is the 1K challenge UK only btw? Aren't MSP regionbased? Like Europe (PAL), the NTSC region and the NTSC-J region?
  • Yummy BaklavaYummy Baklava1,023,110
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:32, Edited on 22 October 12 at 14:33 by Yummy Baklava
    Great to see TA outdo other sites of its kind with something like this. I think it's time to switch donations to this site, since they bother to give back to its members.

Not too keen on the game itself, but maybe a 7 day EB 'rental' will do. Should be a blast.
  • Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:32
    right on, nice to see more TA events giving back to the community. Here's hoping for one for GoW: Judgment :)
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,739,757
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:34
    ROBBERT DHT said:
    I'll be getting it on release myself but sadly I have to work both Saturday and Sunday. Why is the 1K challenge UK only btw? Aren't MSP regionbased? Like Europe (PAL), the NTSC region and the NTSC-J region?
    Unfortunately, that's the only region we could get the 1K going for, but EA has been great about opening up the rest of the prizes for other regions! Don't worry about the MSP for regions and all that as that's being covered! You just go out and play and get yourself the chance to be in the drawing! :)
  • AlwaysGrimmAlwaysGrimm250,628
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:37
    Congrats TA, this is the type of love from publishers that this site has earned the hard way but deserved all along. Does this even make sense?
  • Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:39
    didn't even try the beta after downloading it,not getting it Tuesday either,wait till its 20 bucks. Should be cheap by summer.
    Got many games I haven't played yet so I better start boosting the games I need to finish
  • ROBBERT DHTROBBERT DHT1,718,096
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:43
    Matrarch said:
    ROBBERT DHT said:
    Unfortunately, that's the only region we could get the 1K going for, but EA has been great about opening up the rest of the prizes for other regions! Don't worry about the MSP for regions and all that as that's being covered! You just go out and play and get yourself the chance to be in the drawing! :)
    Thanks for the clarification:) and I will play it. Free enter to a drawing is a nice bonus^^
  • Mr BlackMagikMr BlackMagik1,845,940
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:43
    I am glad to see TA doing a competition involving the race to 1K. I just hope there is one for Halo 4 or Blacks Ops 2 that both have worldwide release dates, so EVERYONE can participate. I know a lot of the staff here are from the UK, but it gets annoying that all the competitions are UK only.
  • Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:48
    MR BLACKMAGIK said:
    I am glad to see TA doing a competition involving the race to 1K. I just hope there is one for Halo 4 or Blacks Ops 2 that both have worldwide release dates, so EVERYONE can participate. I know a lot of the staff here are from the UK, but it gets annoying that all the competitions are UK only.
    In this case, only the 1k Challenge is UK-only and that's because of the dreaded scourge of all creative types: The Lawyer. There's a lot of red tape when dealing with things on an international scale that makes it extra time consuming and the concessions that must be made make it well, not worth it most of the time. There's levels upon levels when dealing with companies across borders.

Believe me, everyone wishes that could be internationally available.
    "Someday you're going to pay for a nice little vacation bungalow for some shrink DoT..." - Van Uden
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,102,863
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 14:58
    ROBomination said:
    "EA partners up with a site full of people who hate EA".
    Only people who whine all the time about 4 year-old EA servers shutting down actually hate them. The rest of us just enjoy their games.
  • litepinklitepink306,925
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 15:03
    mitchcraft1980 said:
    Nice new tab btw
    Seconded! Looks nice!
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,142,796
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 15:03
    Landing this is some really nice work. Good luck to all those who enter!

I'm liking the hub too. One thing I noticed though is that the 'Related Reviews' section is jsut the lastest site reviews for all games, not specifically the MoH ones.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,805
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 15:08
    Might go for the 1k.
  • Arron114Arron1141,475,026
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 15:13
    Great comp. My only concern is you state that the achievements can only be won 12 am on Friday, Which would mean you have to have the game a day early. Which essentially breaks street release dates in regards to the sale of MOH. I

Would have been better as a level playing field so people could have a copy ready.as appose to hoping it gets sent early and thus have an advantage.
  • KitsurawKitsuraw298,852
    Posted on 22 October 12 at 15:18
    gotta be one of the worst games to do this with this game will be 20 dollars 3 months after release. I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to buy this game day one.
This thread has been locked by TrueAchievement
Hide ads
Hide ads