The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Sales, Sales and More XBL Sales: July 16th, 2013

• Lainey80Lainey80123,417
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 06:40
    Lost Planet 2 is a very hard completetion, possibly immpossible due to having leader board acheivements. It is a great multiplayer game though, if you have patience to work out the subtleties of whats going on and if people are actually playing it.

It does have quite a few high ratios that are still obtainable though but expect a 250+ hour completion at least.
  • nelis99nelis99154,942
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 06:54
    nice games
  • QuadrahandsQuadrahands463,245
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 07:05
    WOODY2211 said:
    ScuzzyBunny said:
    AncientTides said:
    DOOM The Return said:
    Badly Worn Toy said:
    Really tempted to get the Capcom Arcade, can anyone recommend it? I like the look of it and 1000msp for 17 games seems a bargain!!
    I'm kind of wondering the same thing.

LET US KNOW, PEOPLE!
    This.

Also tempted by Asura's Wrath
    Fyi...the "all in one" pack is just dlc, and is unplayable by itself. You have to buy the arcade cabinet (which is also on sale). 1200 is a great deal, especially since not all the games are for everyone, but plenty are good to sink some time into.

I haven't regretted spending the 400 for the base game, so I'd definitely recommend the whole thing at this price.
    So just to confirm please, i have just bought the 1000 MSP bundle but i NEED to buy one of the games for 200 MSP in order to play the game?
    No. Scuzzybunny has made it very clear that you have to specifically buy the capcom arcade cabinet. What you have is DLC without the actual game to boot it up.
    I went outside once, the graphics were amazing but the characters and storyline were truly awful.
  • Bisquit BaseBisquit Base830,798
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 08:10
    Just picked up Asura's wrath and UMVC3 for 1000 msp total on the Hungarian market place, cheap as chips.
  • Dr Pan ManDr Pan Man168,095
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 08:20
    I guess they don't care about Australians since when I go to download DMC4 for example, the price goes up from $4.99 to $19.95.
  • Naka80Naka80647,956
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 08:27
    Don't forget Mortal Kombat (Deal of the Week)!!

Mortal Kombat - 16-Jul to 22-Jul

Mortal Kombat GonD - Varies
    Mortal Kombat Season Pass - 600 MSP (50% off)
    Mortal Kombat: Freddy Krueger Playable Warrior - 200 MSP (50% off)
    Mortal Kombat: Rain Playable Warrior - 200 MSP (50% off)
    Mortal Kombat: Kenshi Playable Warrior - 200 MSP (50% off)
    Mortal Kombat Arcade - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • k0ngzork0ngzor266,710
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 09:18
    When are they finally going to do a deal on the Mass Effect 3 DLC's..
  • Tornad0sTornad0s496,643
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 09:34
    P.S. Lost Planet 2 is a terrible game! One of the bad examples of Capcom... :/
    Lost Planet 2 is amazing game. Yes, some achievements is crazy hard, but game overall is very good in my opinion. It's one of the best examples of Capcom.
    - Best regards, Alex.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 July 13 at 09:41
    k0ngzor said:
    They recently had the Omega DLC on sale. I think it was half price.
  • ネメシスネメシス1,097,482
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 09:47
    eLbiChaN said:
    For those prices i was thinking about getting

Lost Planet 2
    Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

Are they any good?
    Lost planet 2 these days is an almost impossible completion and people only play it for the ratio, its not all that great but probably worth the 5 bucks

SF3 is the best street fighter of them all imo and a steal at 300
    Just youtube "Evo moment 37" and youll see how hyped this game can get compared to SF4
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ReazieTV
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:38
    Mortal kombat, arcade cabinet plus the all in one, and thinking of the res 5 dlc.....guess no game hunting today
    Native Pride
  • Vr EnglishVr English774,705
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:43
    Crispy385 said:
    Has there been a complete AC:R released with all the DLC?
    No there hasn't. Nor for AC:B either.
  • Vr EnglishVr English774,705
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:44
    Daizuko said:
    k0ngzor said:
    It was, but its the Citadel DLC that's the one worth waiting for.
  • Wanderer128Wanderer128238,165 238,165 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:47
    Could we get an update to the OP for all the additional sales that are not listed?
    Wanderer128 - See this Thread!!!: http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=35
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:49
    Vr English said:
    Daizuko said:
    k0ngzor said:
    It was, but its the Citadel DLC that's the one worth waiting for.
    I didn't get the Omega DLC, thought I'd wait for all Mass Effect DLC to be on sale and then I'd get them all in one go, doing another ME marathon. I cannonballed all three earlier this year, never had played them before. I'd gotten all ME1 DLC, some ME2 DLC and only the Ashes ME3 DLC (Citadel hadn't been released yet).

OT: I'm probably going to get Street Fighter II Turbo HD. Played it back on the SNES, only beat 'em up I ever enjoyed.
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • HartlandHartland427,206
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 10:50, Edited on 17 July 13 at 12:11 by Hartland
    Devil May Cry 4 - $4.99 - So I think, oh yeah great about £3.50 .... click "buy game"
    Next thing I see is £8.99 Buy Now. LOL WHAT? GET THE EXCHANGE RATES RIGHT MICROSOFT! YOU F*CKING IDIOTS!
    4Horsemen
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon512,309
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 12:14
    Explain again how to get the Hungary marketplace for the lower prices? I would like to get Asura's Wrath for cheap. In US it is listed as $9.99USD.

BTW, I grabbed the Arcade Cabinet and SF3 as they were the only ones I did not own for XBLA.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar226,471
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 12:16
    Wanderer128 said:
    Could we get an update to the OP for all the additional sales that are not listed?
    Bearing in mind that the only sale that isn't listed here is Deal of the Week and Kinect Central then no. There's a separate article for that.
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon512,309
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 12:20
    Can I also get clarification on whether you need the buy the Arcade Cabinet for 200MSP and the All-In DLC for 1000MSP to play everything, or do you just get the DLC pack? Thanks.toast
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • AncientTidesAncientTides258,572
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 12:25
    Daeryoon said:
    Can I also get clarification on whether you need the buy the Arcade Cabinet for 200MSP and the All-In DLC for 1000MSP to play everything, or do you just get the DLC pack? Thanks.toast
    No you need the Arcade Cabinet to play the DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.