The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Sales, Sales and More XBL Sales: July 16th, 2013

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 July 13 at 13:15
    avatar items, the biggest waste of points EVER
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,231,320
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 13:39
    AncientTides said:
    Daeryoon said:
    Can I also get clarification on whether you need the buy the Arcade Cabinet for 200MSP and the All-In DLC for 1000MSP to play everything, or do you just get the DLC pack? Thanks.toast
    No you need the Arcade Cabinet to play the DLC.
    Correct...you need BOTH (1200msp)

To clarify the way it works...the arcade cabinet is a stand alone game (on sale for 200), which has achvs and can be played by itself.

The "all in one" pack is ONLY DLC (even though the name suggests otherwise), and adds achvs, but cannot be played if you don't own the arcade cabinet.

Lots of retro goodness, so a steal at 1200 (total). Buying everything as it was released would have cost over 4k msp.
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 14:00
    As usual, most of the stuff is less expensive when bought with a swiss account. For example, Asura's Wrath and DMC4 only cost 400 MSP. I don't know if you need a VPN though.
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 15:14
    I've bought the ACIII season pass (I'm in the UK) - I can confirm you get:

Assassin’s Creed 3 - The Infamy (Singleplayer story DLC with Achievements)
    Assassin’s Creed 3 - The Betrayal (Singleplayer story DLC with Achievements)
    Assassin’s Creed 3 - The Redemption (Singleplayer story DLC with Achievements)
    Assassin's Creed 3 - The Hidden Secrets Pack (All preorder bonus items and missions)

I don't see no link to the Battle Hardened pack though when in-game ??? & on XBL I would have to pay 800MS points for it even though it says in blurb don't purchase if already bought the pass - So where do I get it in-game cos there ain't nothing showing to download it. There is the UPLAY pass at 800MS points in game but says that is separate from the pass. Is this like an AC puzzle or something, should I be cutting open apples to find whats in the middle to answer my own conundrum ???
    mundusvultdecipi
  • DuDeACiDDuDeACiD144,398
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 15:17
    one more time RE 5 and dlc worth getting ?
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 15:35
    Some odd looking prices for the Assassin's Creed stuff?!?! ...anyway, The Lost Island for me.
    Self-reliance is the key to true freedom.
  • RockoxRockox101,801
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 16:01
    DuDeACiD said:
    is RE 5 worth getting and dlc ? its like 20 bucks for all.
    It's an ok game, but it's a game that really doesn't know what it wants to be. While I prefer the scariness of the series, I'm fine with it going in a more action-oriented direction. But keeping the old controls (not being able to move and shoot) goes completely against what most people know from action games. I think Capcom once said the controls were designed intentionally to create a sense of tension. Frustrating, non-intuitive controls in an action game do not a scary game make. It just makes it frustrating.

Also, from what I hear, co-op campaign is the only way to go. I played it solo and was pretty bored with it.

I haven't played all the DLC but I hear Lost in Nightmares from the Untold Stories bundle is pretty good.
  • DuBear61DuBear61550,306
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 16:17
    SMacD up said:
    How much real money does 536 MSP come out to, and what the hell am I supposed to do with 4 MSP left over locked away like that?
    It'll convert to 5 cents cold hard American mula when they do away with MSP. I wonder if they're doing the odd amounts on purpose, since you can only buy in whole numbers?
    DuBear61 (Aka Duane)
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 17:25
    So... to sum it all:

Capcom Arcade Cabinet is 1200 msp as you need both packs.

Ashura's Episode $ is good, but the .5 ones are crap (need clarification)

AC3 season pass = Washington Edition ?

Tempted on both ACR DLC (that may make up for an Ottoman edition) but just for dthe record ? Does people still play ACR's online mulltiplayer ? HHave mine still unwrapped so Mediterranean DLC may be useless if multiplayer is dead.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 July 13 at 17:32
    Z4M0 said:
    So... to sum it all:

Capcom Arcade Cabinet is 1200 msp as you need both packs.

Ashura's Episode $ is good, but the .5 ones are crap (need clarification)

AC3 season pass = Washington Edition ?

Tempted on both ACR DLC (that may make up for an Ottoman edition) but just for dthe record ? Does people still play ACR's online mulltiplayer ? HHave mine still unwrapped so Mediterranean DLC may be useless if multiplayer is dead.
    You don't NEED both packs. You only NEED the 200 point cabinet. The other is a dlc package.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice323,680
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 17:51
    onef00tedninja said:
    I've bought the ACIII season pass (I'm in the UK) - I can confirm you get:

Assassin’s Creed 3 - The Infamy (Singleplayer story DLC with Achievements)
    Assassin’s Creed 3 - The Betrayal (Singleplayer story DLC with Achievements)
    Assassin’s Creed 3 - The Redemption (Singleplayer story DLC with Achievements)
    Assassin's Creed 3 - The Hidden Secrets Pack (All preorder bonus items and missions)

I don't see no link to the Battle Hardened pack though when in-game ??? & on XBL I would have to pay 800MS points for it even though it says in blurb don't purchase if already bought the pass - So where do I get it in-game cos there ain't nothing showing to download it. There is the UPLAY pass at 800MS points in game but says that is separate from the pass. Is this like an AC puzzle or something, should I be cutting open apples to find whats in the middle to answer my own conundrum ???
    Battle Hardened Pack for some strange reason can only be accessed through the MP menu. This comes up everytime the content is on sale so a quick search would have told you where to find it. The content of the season pass has also been noted several times already
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 18:37
    If anyone decides to get Lost Planet 2, shoot me a message, I'm looking for a constant boosting session with someone (or a group) to start knocking out the MP stuff.

I've had the game since release and have barely touched it.
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 18:48
    I wish I could get some msp. angry
    I can't wait for Lego Marvel Super Heroes to come out.
  • Posted on 17 July 13 at 18:55
    DakotaThrice said:
    Battle Hardened Pack for some strange reason can only be accessed through the MP menu. This comes up everytime the content is on sale so a quick search would have told you where to find it. The content of the season pass has also been noted several times already
    Cool! Just got back from free-running on all the rooftops in my local neighbourhood...

Now accessing the animus: beeeep booooop whiiiiiir whiiiiir, bip bip bip....

I can confirm DakotaThrice that this works! by going into MP mode and pressing your RB button a few times you access where you can download it and also the Abstergo story Videos :)

Merci Beaucoup!
    mundusvultdecipi
  • I darklost II darklost I110,398
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 20:31
    Blame Essence said:
    grex9101 said:
    Ummmm......... ;-0
    No offense, but please tell me this post wasn't some attempt at being the first poster...
    +1

• CAPCOM Arcade Cabinet - 200 MSP
    Purchased!
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • PuckJunkiePuckJunkie818,628
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 21:40
    Vr English said:
    Crispy385 said:
    Has there been a complete AC:R released with all the DLC?
    No there hasn't. Nor for AC:B either.
    There was one for both, actually, but they are difficult to find. The AC:R package is called the "Ottoman Edition," while the AC:B package was the "Da Vinci Edition." It's possible that both were only released in the UK, so the answer may vary by region.
  • ApolloluyApolloluy189,184
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 22:29
    Why are there never any Dragon Age 2 stuff? Especially since they'll never do anymore, and yet still haven't done a GOTY :/cry
    "Lo adventure" -Sylavari
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,503,260
    Posted on 17 July 13 at 23:15
    Raezie said:
    eLbiChaN said:
    For those prices i was thinking about getting

Lost Planet 2
    Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

Are they any good?
    Lost planet 2 these days is an almost impossible completion and people only play it for the ratio, its not all that great but probably worth the 5 bucks

SF3 is the best street fighter of them all imo and a steal at 300
    Just youtube "Evo moment 37" and youll see how hyped this game can get compared to SF4
    Lol and thats how the ratio on Lost Planet 2 stays high.

Game is kinda meh solo but it can be pretty fun with friends. Long game but nowhere near impossible.
  • HappyG01HappyG01757,241
    Posted on 18 July 13 at 02:02
    what with the tax
    assain creed say $15 when confirm says $10
    devil may cry 4 says $5 when confirm say $20
    asura wraith says $10 when confirm say $20
    so how am I paying 4 these games is it the $5 they advertised or or the $20 when Im confirming the order?
  • Posted on 18 July 13 at 03:34
    On the hungarian marketplace dark void is 160msp, lost planet 2 400msp, Asura's Wrath 400msp, DMC HD collection 600msp, and American DMC 4 is $5. Would any1 recommend any of these games?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.