Game Discussion: Viva Piñata Forum

Need a Swanana!

AuthorMessage
Lost In Shower
Posted on 29 April 14 at 19:31
This forum is probably dead but I thought it'd be worth a shot; i need a swanana for the achievement having them mate. id be willing to trade anything for it. I have lots of pinatas, I have one thats worth 10+k, basically anything you need ill probaby have it, i have most pinaatas

thanks
pezza888
pezza888
Posted on 29 April 14 at 19:40
I heard that the servers for trading were shutdown for this game a while back, so I don't think you can trade any more.
Deadpool 1194
Posted on 30 April 14 at 00:52
I'm pretty sure pezza is right unfortunately. I always found it easier to make a separate garden that was around 80-90% water and plants just to get the chippopotamus, cocodile, quackberry and swanana.
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 30 April 14 at 04:12
You will have to lure a swanana yourself as the trading servers are closed. You still can send animals to your own postmail, so use it to mail animals you do not need or to make room.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
Lost In Shower
Posted on 01 May 14 at 03:50
ahh nuts, this elusive swanana is really kicking my butt
MandrakeBR
MandrakeBR
Posted on 06 May 14 at 03:13
I had problems attracting a Swanana too. I started a new garden, dug a big pool in the middle (300 square pinometers) and placed 2 Captain Cutlass. I also left 3 sandwiches waiting for the Swanana and in 3 days the bastard appeared and ate one sandwich. 2 days latter he appeared again and ate the second sandwich and became a resident. Be persistent.
MandrakeBR
MandrakeBR
Posted on 06 May 14 at 03:14, Edited on 06 May 14 at 03:15 by MandrakeBR
Also, they come from a little cave behind a bush of red weeds at the side of the village, leave the sandwiches there so that he eats them as soon as he enters the garden.
Lost In Shower
Posted on 08 May 14 at 01:48
my garden is worth around 100k coins, and i have two cutlassess. where do I buy sandwiches from? costalot's store in the produce section?
Lost In Shower
Posted on 14 May 14 at 02:32
finally got the bugger, i had to dig up my garden as 60% water though. I was going for the hippo pinate for fun, then the swanana came in and i made sure i had some sandwiches down. just leaving my xbox on all night for the 50 hours achievement and then im done.

Being sad it was a fun game though, maybe ill buy it for pc and see how long it takes for me to get the achievementes on there
Memoriesofwe
Memoriesofwe
Posted on 14 October 15 at 14:56
I know this is old, but I had the same problem and found out what to do.

You must meet the minimum requirements listed (i.e. garden value and water amount) But you also have to have 1 sandwich. You use the one option to change bread (bought from costalot's store) into a sandwich. But only 1. The swanana will need 2 to become a resident, but having 2 at the same time causes a loop where it will walk to the edge of the garden, then turn around and leave for no reason. I was struggling for in game weeks, then sold 1 sandwich and the Swanana immediately entered the garden.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.