Game Info Submission Archive: BattleBlock Theater Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

BattleBlock Theater - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: BattleBlock Theater

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 16 July 17 at 10:12
dabaldie has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for BattleBlock Theater Achievements:

dabaldie said:
BattleBlock TheaterSeasoned PerformerThe Seasoned Performer achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 17 pointsComplete the first four finales in any mode.

This does not have to be done at specific time etc so the Time/Date Flag is incorrect.

BattleBlock TheaterVirtuosoThe Virtuoso achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 25 pointsGet an A++ in 10 levels.

This does not have to be done at specific time etc so the Time/Date Flag is incorrect.

BattleBlock TheaterHats OffThe Hats Off achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 49 pointsGet a letter grade in all eight finales in any mode.

I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 16 July 17 at 12:39
If crowd pleaser does not have time/date flag then agreed hats off and seasoned performer shouldn't have them either. I would personally vote to add time/date back to crowd pleaser as the levels need to be completed within a set amount of time to pass.

The same goes for virtuoso. Time/date makes sense as you need to complete the level quickly in order to get A++.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 19 July 17 at 15:56
The encores are all time sensitive and if you run out you cannot complete, thus, Crowd Pleaser should have it and it will be added, this corresponds with the finale's as well thus Hats off and Seasoned Performer get them.

Virtuoso does require a time to be reached. Thus, they all apply and the flag will be added to Crowd pleaser.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:24, Edited on 19 July 17 at 17:52 by Elite1111111111
ChinDocta said:
After much discussion internally the team have decided that
BattleBlock TheaterCrowd PleaserThe Crowd Pleaser achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 73 pointsComplete all the Encores in any mode.
will have T/D removed.
This is due to the fact that the levels themselves are timed. The achievement requires simply beating the levels, it does not add an extra time constraint to the player outside of the mechanics of the level.
Mikhail Krauser said:
The encores are all time sensitive and if you run out you cannot complete, thus, Crowd Pleaser should have it and it will be added, this corresponds with the finale's as well thus Hats off and Seasoned Performer get them.

Virtuoso does require a time to be reached. Thus, they all apply and the flag will be added to Crowd pleaser.
So is this the final stance on the flag?
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 11 August 17 at 13:48
Sorry for the confusion guys, just a tad bit of confusion and oversight on our end. But we're human, we make mistakes.

Flags were switched back. The original method stands.

BattleBlock TheaterSeasoned PerformerThe Seasoned Performer achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 17 pointsComplete the first four finales in any mode.
BattleBlock TheaterCrowd PleaserThe Crowd Pleaser achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 73 pointsComplete all the Encores in any mode.
BattleBlock TheaterHats OffThe Hats Off achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 49 pointsGet a letter grade in all eight finales in any mode.
- Removed Time/Date.

Reason it was removed is because you cannot complete these levels at all outside of the time constaint, thus, it'd be no different than you having to climb a tower with lava below you slowly rising in another game or something along those lines. You don't need to hit a target time, you need to beat the level.

Thanks guys!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 24 August 17 at 12:39
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Information Posted on 06 June 18 at 21:58
LEGENDXKILLA II has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for BattleBlock Theater Achievements:

LEGENDXKILLA II said:
BattleBlock TheaterTheater ManagerThe Theater Manager achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 28 pointsDownload and host a game of user-created levels.

I believe the buggy flag should be added to this as this achievement as it can be unlocked offline if you disconnect via backwards compatibility.

Today whilst going for this, I disconnected mid session from Live. I was playing via the Xbox one. The 360 version disconnected around 30 seconds or so later with the message "please connect to get all the benefits" I pressed A from this point, at which the achievement unlocked without a time stamp.

Simply put: you have to be online to download a user created map and start it with an actual player, but the achievement will unlock if you're unfortunate enough to disconnect mid session.

Information Posted on 06 June 18 at 21:59
LEGENDXKILLA II has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for BattleBlock Theater Achievements:

LEGENDXKILLA II said:
BattleBlock TheaterTheater ManagerThe Theater Manager achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 28 pointsDownload and host a game of user-created levels.

I believe the buggy flag should be added to this as this achievement as it can be unlocked offline if you disconnect via backwards compatibility.

Today whilst going for this, I disconnected mid session from Live. I was playing via the Xbox one. The 360 version disconnected around 30 seconds or so later with the message "please connect to get all the benefits" I pressed A from this point, at which the achievement unlocked without a time stamp.

Simply put: you have to be online to download a user created map and start it with an actual player, but the achievement will unlock if you're unfortunate enough to disconnect mid session.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 10 July 18 at 08:58
Thank you for your submission LEGENDXKILLA II. We have decided not to apply the Buggy flag at this point. There is nothing in the achievement description hinting that you have to actually complete the game you host and the quitting option is described sufficiently in the achievement solution.
Information Posted on 10 July 18 at 13:50
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 17 September 18 at 17:10
RidiculousBox has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for BattleBlock Theater Achievements:

RidiculousBox said:
BattleBlock TheaterChicken ToucherThe Chicken Toucher achievement in BattleBlock Theater worth 22 pointsPlay with the Behemoth or someone with this achievement in an online game.

I was in a game session with LagDotCom, but he said he didn't get the achievement when we completed a level... Maybe it's because of the custom level sharing service has been shutdown?

RidiculousBox
RidiculousBox
Posted on 17 September 18 at 18:21
Nevermind
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 20 September 18 at 07:50
Thanks for letting us know that everything got sorted, RidiculousBox.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 20 September 18 at 08:15
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.