Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Even More Final Fantasy XIII-2 Screens Released

AuthorMessage
Lexual
Lexual
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:16
Combat, characters and creatures

Please click here to read the story: Even More Final Fantasy XIII-2 Screens Released
BioFire64
BioFire64
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:19
I can't wait for this game! Looks like a vast improvement on XIII and I enjoyed that a lot.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:30
indeed i did enjoy FF13 specially the shu long gui so happy when i downed my first one :) hopefully they make a return
brandysnapps
brandysnapps
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:35
I do have access to a japanese console and could import the game and theres always google translate to help me understand the mechanics of the game as i only speak fluent English :(
brandysnapps
superallyno1
superallyno1
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:36
Can't wait to get my hands on this. It's looking awesome so far and a big improvement over XIII and I liked XIII so that's good.
Pull Shapes
Pull Shapes
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:50
Top of my most wanted list. Final Fantasy is the greatest series ever
Jyejitsu
Posted on 09 December 11 at 12:52
Do not like the Blonde guy already. He looks like Snow's brother and I hated Snow with a passion.

Buuuuuut; still looking forward to this game alot. Ordered the Crystal Edition :3
http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
Dobo1912KNIGHT
Posted on 09 December 11 at 13:06
Jyejitsu said:
Do not like the Blonde guy already. He looks like Snow's brother and I hated Snow with a passion.
Im pretty sure it is Snow. Sorry to disappoint you
Write. Influence. Change. Live.
Jyejitsu
Posted on 09 December 11 at 13:12
Dobo1912KNIGHT said:
Jyejitsu said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
CyanideSpirit
CyanideSpirit
Posted on 09 December 11 at 13:13
Loved the first Final Fantasy XIII, can't wait to continue the adventure!
Zacry072
Zacry072
Posted on 09 December 11 at 13:18
So you can play dress up with the monsters? Or something?
DakotaThrice
DakotaThrice
Posted on 09 December 11 at 13:31
Jyejitsu said:
Dobo1912KNIGHT said:
Jyejitsu said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Yup, it is indeed Snow, he's mentioned in the current issue of OXM which also features some, but not all of theses screens.
Apexios
Apexios
Posted on 09 December 11 at 14:14
I thought FF13 was horrendous, too far away from the fantastic games that were 8 and 9. I know I will end up buying this, I love my RPGs.

Can someone comment as to whether that truly awful high pitched Ozzy chick is in this one again? I know the character is but please please please tell me it's a different voice actress this time. Pllleeeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!! If she is, wonder if Sqeenix will allow us to mute individual characters.
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 09 December 11 at 15:07
Hahaha....too funny. Screenies look amazing...hope I finish my current games in time for this one.
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 09 December 11 at 15:11
Apexios said:
I thought FF13 was horrendous, too far away from the fantastic games that were 8 and 9. I know I will end up buying this, I love my RPGs.

Can someone comment as to whether that truly awful high pitched Ozzy chick is in this one again? I know the character is but please please please tell me it's a different voice actress this time. Pllleeeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!! If she is, wonder if Sqeenix will allow us to mute individual characters.
I assume you are talking about Vanille? Lol....pretty sure all the characters are returning in this one.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 December 11 at 15:16
Solario32 said:
Apexios said:

I assume you are talking about Vanille? Lol....pretty sure all the characters are returning in this one.
Vanille can't return.. she's holding up Cocoon with Fang, plus I dont want that annoyance to come back, I heard she does appear in flashbacks.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 December 11 at 15:52
I really wanted to like this, I just can't get over the whole "monster" gimmick. I can't stand doing that monster raising crap.
blkalleykat
Posted on 09 December 11 at 18:01
Looking forward to playing this. I hope the QTEs aren't too bad
Altergigo
Altergigo
Posted on 09 December 11 at 19:14
I have roughly 140 hours logged with ff13. I hope this one has enough content to double that!!!
Sometimes It's not the solution that sucks...
VoltFieber
VoltFieber
Posted on 09 December 11 at 20:25
yea, 25hrs for Main-plot and 125hrs for Great Plains Roundhousekick!! XD
While Lost Odyssey was 150hrs non-stop entertainment. ;)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.