Game Discussion: Forza Horizon Forum

Wheelin' 'n Dealin' Achievement

AuthorMessage
SysRestart
272,306
SysRestart
Posted on 24 October 12 at 10:45
If anyone would be so kind and visit my store and make a purchase so I can get the achievement, I would gladly return the favor. There is only one design and its basic, but I am going to try and add a few more in the next day or so. If you do purchase just send me a message with your GT and I will visit your store and return the favor.
INMATEofARKHAM
Posted on 25 October 12 at 03:36, Edited on 25 October 12 at 03:37 by INMATEofARKHAM
I'll do this when I fire it up in a bit. :)

Edit: and If I forget don't hesitate to send my a message about it to remind me. (Either here or on the 360)
INMATEofARKHAM
Posted on 25 October 12 at 13:57
Tried to do this last night but unless I'm not seeing the option their is no way to search for a specific user... I'll need to know the file name, and or a bunch of other information to even begin to find it.

For mine, one just needs to go to search all vinyl groups and search for “hugger” and I should be the only one that pops up.
SysRestart
272,306
SysRestart
Posted on 25 October 12 at 21:34
I will search for yours as soon as I get on this evening. I have no idea what the file name is but some one randomly but a design I threw up on the marketplace. There are very few options on the market right now so the achievement might be easier to get than a lot of people realize.
peacemak3r
158,789
peacemak3r
Posted on 26 October 12 at 00:42
I've been looking for someone for ages, if I can help and get helped back too, it would be much appreciated!

Description: peacemak3r
BastiXS96
119,624
BastiXS96
Posted on 26 October 12 at 14:09, Edited on 26 October 12 at 14:15 by BastiXS96
Ok let's try it

Uploaded a small design set - nothing special

Keyword 1: retro
Keyword 2: small
Free Text: trueachievements

or

Keyword 1: logo
Keyword 2: action
Free Text: bastixs96

Perhaps anyone could buy it?

Please report: is it easy to find?

perhaps we all should use "trueachievements" in the free Text area.

Thanks :-)
BastiXS96 at XBL
lethal6666
471,989
lethal6666
Posted on 27 October 12 at 16:46
I just uploaded a basic design, so if anyone could buy it that would be great, thanks

Keyword 1: original
Keyword 2: classic
Description: trueachievements
Travius1990
365,777
Travius1990
Posted on 28 October 12 at 13:02
Any help with this would be much appreciated. i would gladly help with other people as i have rather a lot of cr going spare. Designed for a VW Corrado in blue.
Moomin74
432,596
Moomin74
Posted on 28 October 12 at 19:15
Made a trueachievements.com logo. It's a vinyl group and can be searched for by typing in trueachievements. Thanks in advanced to anyone that buys it. Only 1000cr.
Moo
lethal6666
471,989
lethal6666
Posted on 29 October 12 at 03:00
I've bought all the trueachievements vinyls that I seen available so far on the storefront from people here and I also created a vinyl group that can be found with a search for 'trueachievements', so please buy it ;)
INMATEofARKHAM
Posted on 29 October 12 at 06:11, Edited on 29 October 12 at 06:14 by INMATEofARKHAM
lethal6666 said:
I've bought all the trueachievements vinyls that I seen available so far on the storefront from people here and I also created a vinyl group that can be found with a search for 'trueachievements', so please buy it ;)
Got ya covered. :)

Edit: You too Moomin74. :)
lethal6666
471,989
lethal6666
Posted on 29 October 12 at 06:23
Thanks for that :)

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 October 12 at 14:35
If you still need this message me i will be glad to help (anyone) i have 10millionCR
Thor
Phototropic
152,515
Phototropic
Posted on 31 October 12 at 00:17
Just downloaded one for EmoVsKing. I uploaded a vinyl if anyone can help me out. Thanks.
Fluxsake89
39,507
Fluxsake89
Posted on 01 November 12 at 08:31
Phototropic said:
Just downloaded one for EmoVsKing. I uploaded a vinyl if anyone can help me out. Thanks.
Let me know the name of the car and I'll get you sorted. I was surprised anyone bought mine, for a range rover. My advice would be play around with the editor so you can make a half decent skin for a car you like, so you can actually enjoy it too.
Phototropic
152,515
Phototropic
Posted on 01 November 12 at 12:22
JakeSP420 said:
Phototropic said:
Just downloaded one for EmoVsKing. I uploaded a vinyl if anyone can help me out. Thanks.
Let me know the name of the car and I'll get you sorted. I was surprised anyone bought mine, for a range rover. My advice would be play around with the editor so you can make a half decent skin for a car you like, so you can actually enjoy it too.
It was not for a particular car that I'm aware of. It's just under the vinyls when searching for "trueachievements". Should be a blue and white design towards the top.
Fluxsake89
39,507
Fluxsake89
Posted on 01 November 12 at 17:20
Phototropic said:
It was not for a particular car that I'm aware of. It's just under the vinyls when searching for "trueachievements". Should be a blue and white design towards the top.
That should be you sorted dude, if anyone else wants one bought send me a message on XBL with the details!
J1MMEH G
70,905
J1MMEH G
Posted on 01 November 12 at 19:56
Thanks Jake, I'll drop you a message.

Also happy to help if anyone needs one bought
Phototropic
152,515
Phototropic
Posted on 02 November 12 at 06:23
JakeSP420 said:
Phototropic said:
It was not for a particular car that I'm aware of. It's just under the vinyls when searching for "trueachievements". Should be a blue and white design towards the top.
That should be you sorted dude, if anyone else wants one bought send me a message on XBL with the details!
Thank you!
gypsymuffin
421,722
gypsymuffin
Posted on 02 November 12 at 17:50
Could someone buy mine? My gamer tag is gypsymuffin. It is listed at 1000 Cr.

I will happily return the favour.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.