Napathanes
Posted on 04 October 18 at 12:42
I submitted a support request a few days ago at the following website

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

No response yet cry
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 04 October 18 at 18:36
I’ve had success with contacting someone from Playground Games who said they’d look into it and get back to me. Will post my findings
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 06 October 18 at 23:07
Any word from your contact Dan, or response from Forza Support Napathanes?
Napathanes
Napathanes
Posted on 07 October 18 at 14:20, Edited on 07 October 18 at 14:20 by Napathanes
Armstrong x360a said:
Any word from your contact Dan, or response from Forza Support Napathanes?
Unfortunately my support ticket has not been replied to as of today.
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 08 October 18 at 03:28
hmmmm the list of people having achieved this does show quite a few people for the last few days and weeks!?
Is the list bugged or am I missing something?

https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achie...
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 08 October 18 at 04:05
I’ve been keeping tabs on the list, everyone who has achieved it this week has played the game before June 2018, when it seems something went wrong with the server. It seems that new people who have started it since then have been unable to obtain it. If you played the game before then, uploaded a design/vinyl and have had someone download it, likely when you login you’ll get the achievement. If you’re just starting the game now, you’ll likely not be able to get it. If that’s not the case, and you’re able to get it, please let us know the steps you took so that others can go ahead and get it as well.
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 08 October 18 at 09:00, Edited on 08 October 18 at 15:03 by el p1nko
It could be, I think the achievement is unlocked when retrieving the message that the car has sold, still the number of people having received this since June seems high for such a case, seems unlikely to me that so many people would only look at the messages whether the car has sold months later.
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 08 October 18 at 09:17
Yes, that’s my understanding, that the achievement pops when you read the message. If all the steps hadn’t happened for you, then I’m afraid you’re out of luck as it seems something has broken on the server since about June. Everyone I asked on the list of recent winners (~dozen people) says the same thing, that they had uploaded a design ages ago, left the game for awhile and then read their messages when they came back to it and the achievement popped. When I try to download a friend’s design, I get an error message and it fails when trying to complete. I think it has to do with the transfer of funds, but that is just a guess as to the underlying problem. Any other theories you have are welcome. Has anyone been able to download your design?
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 08 October 18 at 15:07
Armstrong x360a said:
Has anyone been able to download your design?
No I don't even have friends that have that game, maybe I should add someone from in here.
I just tried the search, looking for a design using the gamertag (using one of the tags posted under the comments below the solution for this achievement) on dozens of occasions over the last few weeks and that hasn't worked, not even once.
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 09 October 18 at 21:35
No news as of yet although I’ll message the guy again on Thursday. Don’t wanna scare him off!
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 17 October 18 at 08:50
I’ve had no luck with the PGG chap on TA but he referred me to their community manager on twitter who he said we should contact. I don’t have twitter personally but if anyone does send me a PM and I’ll shoot you his twitter.
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 19 October 18 at 22:34
Hey Dan,

I also don't use twitter... I reached out to a Forza Support person who has been helpful in the Rewards thread on the forums regarding our issue. Will update if I hear back.
Napathanes
Napathanes
Posted on 21 October 18 at 16:59
Dan Solo 88 said:
I’ve had no luck with the PGG chap on TA but he referred me to their community manager on twitter who he said we should contact. I don’t have twitter personally but if anyone does send me a PM and I’ll shoot you his twitter.
I reached out to the person that Dan had supplied to me via Twitter, no reply as of yet! I will update if the person responds to me.
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 21 October 18 at 21:07
Cool, I’ll watch this space
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 23 October 18 at 09:34
Some very promising news today!

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst129729_The-B...
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:45
Yes would be great!
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 23 October 18 at 19:51
Woohoo! Nice job Armstrong
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 23 October 18 at 21:46
Just tried it again out of chance and I’m now getting a message saying I’ve triggered anti cheat mechanisms and have been banned?!
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 23 October 18 at 22:20
Dan Solo 88 said:
Just tried it again out of chance and I’m now getting a message saying I’ve triggered anti cheat mechanisms and have been banned?!
Heh, Bloomy from CAG posted on the Forza Forum (same thread as linked above) that he had that same problem, I suspect it's related to whatever is going on with the storefront and will be fixed.
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 24 October 18 at 08:02
I’ll be checking regularly let’s see what happens! Will buy as many designs as I can to help folk
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.