Game Discussion: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Weird achievement issue

• Posted on 18 December 12 at 20:24
    So I spent about a month offline recently, having no internet at my house for awhile. I decided to try and get achievements in as many different games as possible, so that when i got back online, id have a day on my homepage that looked crazy. So I got back on, and every synced up.

A week later, i was looking through my achievements, and noticed that one of the games, Kingdom of Amalur, said I had no achievements for it, but when I choose the game to look at the achievements, it shows I have the first one. the maximum number of achievements are also different on the two screens.

So has anyone else had this happen or heard of anything like it? Im gonna go pop kingdoms in tonight and see what happens, but I was jst curious what people thoguht of it.
  • alanp9alanp92,310,099
    Posted on 19 December 12 at 01:08
    Where are you seeing that you have an achievement in the game? On your dashboard/console? It doesn't look like you have it on xbox.com, which means that you also don't have it on TA. Something didn't sync up correctly.

Generally, the only way to correct that problem is to recover your profile and then re-earn the achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads