Game Discussion: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (GFWL)

Achievement Help

• misfit119misfit1191,175,371
    Posted on 19 December 12 at 03:50
    Alright, so me and this game have had a pretty good relationship in the past but lately things have gotten nasty between us. I decided I wanted to spend more time with her (ie. finish up the achievements) and she wants to play stupidly hard to get. I finished the game when I first got it on normal and got none of the achievements but they eventually popped after completing the final level a second time a week or so later. But now it's pulling the same garbage with Primarch difficulty now. I don't even have the patience for this. I have to do another playthrough with a friend for co-op in DOW2 and CR and retrying the whole primarch run just does not appeal at all. Does anyone have a save for DOW2 so I can get the difficulty achievements? I"m just going to do the coop ones in CR on Primarch to split the difference but my patience has worn so thin at this point I'm wiling to cheat it if I can.

To top that off, the achievement for playing 20 games as Chaos refuses to pop. This is a problem as I absolutely suck with Chaos and would really love to go back to other races I'm better with but nothing doing here. Do all of the games played have to be in one game type? I've done 12 or so in Team Battle and then I did a further 22 in Head to Head but nothing popped. I tried uninstalling stuff, removing GFWL, deleting the suggested folders and then retrying but nothing popped. I had wondered if it was because these games were spread over three different computers (the old desktop, the new desktop and the gaming laptop) but if that's the case I have no idea how many more I'd have to play and if it'll even pop then. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads