The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: April 15th, 2014

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 14 at 13:11
    One thing that interests me that I'll still probably pass on anyway....... Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty806,956
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 13:19
    Wow so much stuff. Might get the Dishonoured DLC, even though I have barely started the game laugh
  • Mi GentiMi Genti201,024
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 13:51
    NOW THAT'S A SALE! clap
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon512,858
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 13:57
    So many titles for sale. Thanks for the lengthy write-up.

Mostly DLC and GoD, so not much here for me. The few XBLA titles I already have. Bummer. Tons of deals here for everyone. I might get Breakdown for State of Decay even though I have not started yet.
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58500,267
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:02
    Warku1t said:
    50% off on BL2 Season pass I've been expecting a deal like this forever, too bad I bought it at 33% during the countdown to 2014, at least for this week I wasted no time for grabbing State of decay's Breakdown

Now does anyone knows if the GOTY for Batman AA is included in this deal?
    The GOTY edition is a completely separate game with stackable achievements. There is no DLC to upgrade to the GOTY edition, it is only available on disc. The GOTY edition is not available for download.
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy1,057,179
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:07, Edited on 16 April 14 at 14:07 by bLaKgRaVy
    I got my last 6 tables and two table pack for Pinball FX 2. Not gonna bother with the non-achievement tables.
  • mhitt46mhitt46150,103
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:15
    Snagging Walking Dead 400 Days. Been waiting for a long time for it to go on sale. :)
    Life is a journey you take only once, it is best to start off on the right foot.
  • poopaccinopoopaccino266,799
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:25
    GEDI WARRIOR said:
    Yesterdays news today. #yawn.
    #tool
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:29
    Thanks for the extensive write up! I'm sure this took some time to put together. clap
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:31
    Saints row iv (Aus Version) isn't actually on sale. :(
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:39, Edited on 16 April 14 at 14:40 by Shel2theburne
    Finally get to play borderlands! $20 for the game and all the achievement related DLC is ok in my books!
    Heroes never die
  • THE R1CH13THE R1CH13373,810
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 14:43
    And just as it was my birthday last week... couldn't ask for more ideal timing, lol! smile
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 15:17
    Got the Skyrim DLC, and 3 of the Fallout 3 ones; one I've never owned, the other two I did own physical copies, but gave them away and deleted from my old 20GB to make space.

But my xbox/internet connection is being a horror, and I've only managed to download Dragonborn.
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 15:19
    The Pinball FX2 is quite appealing, as well as Saint's Row IV season pass. smile
    Self-reliance is the key to true freedom.
  • nelis99nelis99155,254
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 15:24
    that's alot of discount
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje407,780
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 15:46
    GEDI WARRIOR said:
    Yesterdays news today. #yawn.
    We'll ask you to prepare a sales article of this size next time.

To the people who are on the fence about Pinball (such as Senior Chupon):
    Sale or not, it's still a lot of money to buy all the DLC. Isn't it a better idea to first make sure if you even like the game or not?
    If you don't want to risk to taint your account with a game you end up not liking anyway, I suggest trying the Marvel Vengeance and Virtue pack and play the Thor table or trying the Marvel Avengers pack and play the Avengers table or the Fear Itself table or trying the Star Wars pack and play the Boba Fett table.
    Those are tables without easy achievements so you can play them without fear of accidentally popping one and being stuck with the game on your account.
    Don't like pinball after all? Then just remove it from your account and be done with it.

An even cheaper way to try it out would be with the Civil War table (also an achievement you won't get by accident), but that table is too weird and specific to be good promotion for the game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 14 at 16:02
    I picked up Prototype 2. Sounds like a quick completion for a small buck!
  • DeadGreg84DeadGreg84114,482
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 16:04, Edited on 16 April 14 at 16:06 by DeadGreg84
    TheBuddha336 said:
    Fallout New Vegas DLC for me...
    u lucky bastard
    MAS AttacK said:
    Finally get to play borderlands! $20 for the game and all the achievement related DLC is ok in my books!
    terrible mistake
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,049,265
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 16:12
    I've been waiting YEARS for this Pinball FX2 sale.
    ^ That made sense to me at 4:20...
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 16:40
    TheTrollinNooB said:
    Saints row iv (Aus Version) isn't actually on sale. :(
    Neither is the other version. It was listed on sale for a few hours, but by the time this went up it wasn't anymore
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.