The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: April 15th, 2014

• Posted on 16 April 14 at 17:06
    hope to see more of these sales in the future, fingers crossed for Deus Ex DLC sale
  • cheeky 315cheeky 315285,370 285,370 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 17:22, Edited on 16 April 14 at 17:30 by cheeky 315
    awesome sales so much better than the usual crappy arcade stuff

ill pick up the dead island DLC

unfortunately i own most of it already i paid £12 for lego batman 2 only a few days ago, the other batman games i bought last time they were on sale but im yet to start them. all the other stuff i already played apart from AC4 which i have no interest in.

more GoD and DLC and less crappy arcade shit in future though plz microsoft
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 14 at 17:39, Edited on 16 April 14 at 17:43 by
    matdan12 said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    @Matdan - you won't be satisfied until every GoD and DLC ever is 99% off - even then you'd probably find something wrong with it roll
    Funny that you couldn't be more wrong, I could always list all the DLC, arcade and GonD that I have but I sense it would be pointless furthering communication with you.
    So a sale isn't good unless its only the stuff you want? That reveals a lot about you M smile

MAS AttacK said:
    Finally get to play borderlands! $20 for the game and all the achievement related DLC is ok in my books!
    Sniff . . sniff . . . what's that smell? Oh yes I remember REGRET!
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • GEDI WARRIORGEDI WARRIOR253,960
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 18:13
    Copy and paste. #tool.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 14 at 18:26
    Saints Row IV this cheap already, it clearly couldn't compete with GTA.
    If I didn't hate the road the series has taken I'd get it.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Anemoneman.jpg
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 18:30
    How many want to vote that batman aa or ac will be free on GwG soon?
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 20:18
    Gotham City Imposters & 400 days for me.
    G O i7 of L 1 V E
  • gobey17gobey17895,932
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 20:20
    Might go and check up town to see how much the Fallout New Vegas complete edition is (am I correct in saying that the dlc is actually on a disc that can be downloaded from?) otherwise I just download it here. Wanted an excuse to get back into it.

And although I've got and started a while back (unfortunately) Borderlands 2 this might seem a good time to get the dlc. Yet I find the game so damm boring- even in co-op- that I think it best to just skip it if I have no desire to play it, at least this time.
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 21:04
    gobey17 said:
    Might go and check up town to see how much the Fallout New Vegas complete edition is (am I correct in saying that the dlc is actually on a disc that can be downloaded from?) otherwise I just download it here. Wanted an excuse to get back into it.

And although I've got and started a while back (unfortunately) Borderlands 2 this might seem a good time to get the dlc. Yet I find the game so damm boring- even in co-op- that I think it best to just skip it if I have no desire to play it, at least this time.
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition is indeed on Disc. It's a great deal.
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 21:22
    snap!! some new vegas goodies for me!!!
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 21:32
    xPut Name Herex said:
    If you want the AC4 DLCs with achievements only, it's cheaper to purchase them separately rather than get the Season Pass (as a lot of its content does not contain achievements).

Also, if you want the AC4 Season Pass for the Xbox One, you can buy it on the 360, and then redeem it for free on the One (even if you don't have either version of the game). This works til May 31st. So there's a roundabout Xbox One sale in there.
    I'm wondering if this method of buying the DLC with achievements only, will allow me to redeem them on Xbox One same as the season's pass.

Why the heck didn't they just discount both? "Thanks for investing in the new platform, but our sales are only for the people who haven't upgraded yet"
    Follow me on LIVE & Twitter! LIVE: prattalmighty Twitter : @pratt_jwa
  • Posted on 16 April 14 at 22:35
    If only the Mass Effect 3 DLC would all go up on sale.
  • S P 4 C E YS P 4 C E Y384,392
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 22:40
    hmmmm. Nothing that jumps out to me. Oh well!
    Category 4D SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
  • PeriodicRxPeriodicRx345,002
    Posted on 16 April 14 at 23:13
    Oh Man...

So much DLC I don't have for games I own. Problem is my back log is huge! So many great games, so little time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 14 at 00:10
    Aside from DLC Achievements, look at that long list of bullshit Microtransactions that add a little bit to the game. Why can't they just update the game and include it?
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,678,187
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 00:25
    Burning Karma said:
    Thanks for the extensive write up! I'm sure this took some time to put together. clap
    Yes, yes it did. But comments like this make it worthwhile!
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:49
    Picked up the remaining Fallout 3 DLC I have to play including Operation Anchorage, The Pitt and Mothership Zeta. Heard that these DLCs aren't as good as Broken Steel and Point Lookout, but what the hell, they were only a little over a buck each and it's Fallout 3 we're talking about here.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN399,305
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 02:34
    WOW!!!! So much stuff there and nothing for me... just one DLC thats all
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN399,305
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 02:42
    WOW!!!! So much stuff there and nothing for me... just one DLC thats all
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 03:03
    SandHawkTime said:
    Aside from DLC Achievements, look at that long list of bullshit Microtransactions that add a little bit to the game. Why can't they just update the game and include it?
    Because game updates cost money, and not everyone wants a new head for a character. I LOVE DLC without achievements !! Bring it on ! Everyone that wants to support the developer can have a different head on their character, and I can have more completed games without buying overpriced DLC !
    Your financial solution
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.