Game Info Submission Archive: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Grand Theft Auto V - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

AuthorMessage
Posted on 18 September 13 at 10:40
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Grand Theft Auto V:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by LuckyConquerer2 for Grand Theft Auto V
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 18 September 13 at 10:42
Where I have clicked 'Viral' it should be 'Cumulative'. Oops.
Posted on 18 September 13 at 20:01
Patje x360a has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Grand Theft Auto V:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Patje x360a for Grand Theft Auto V
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 18 September 13 at 20:36
Patje, why would you say Solid Gold is Time Consuming?

It is possible to complete through normal story progression, albeit hard. Not everyone will need to do another 10 hours after completing the story to unlock this.

Also, great spot on the missable. I was unaware that was missable.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 19 September 13 at 18:40
The team has proceeded to flag the game. We applied a mix of both submissions. However, we'd like to note that we did not flag any GTA Online related achievements. As the mode is yet to be unlocked, all flags are speculative. We will accept flags regarding that mode when it is unlocked. Thank you all!
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 19 September 13 at 19:03
Hi ET.

A few questions if you may.

Why has these not been flagged as COLLECTIBLEs?

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Waste ManagementThe Waste Management achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 36 pointsPurchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Close ShaveThe Close Shave achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 69 pointsComplete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges.

In regards to the online part of GTA, it is a guarantee that the ONLINE flag can be added. As it is GTA Online. :P
Posted on 20 September 13 at 08:26
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for http://www.trueachievements.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V/achi....htm:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Three Man ArmyThe Three Man Army achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 42 pointsSurvive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.

Missable.

Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 20 September 13 at 09:28
As for your comment, those were missed and have since been added.

We did not flag any GTA Online achievements with any flag on purpose. We have a policy of only flagging games as a whole. We make an exception for this game as it is a rare case and quite popular (at least I think wink). But we don't want to partially flag the online content. Therefore, while you are possibly perfectly right, we made the choice to apply no flags to those achievements.

Regarding your latest submission, why would it be Missable? You can just start again if you fail I suppose. If your answer contains spoilers, please use the appropriate tags.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 20 September 13 at 09:38
Well, it can not be completed after the main storyline. Some lovely guy on another thread posted the reason why without using a spoiler button.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
billy tattoo
Posted on 20 September 13 at 14:02
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 13 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

missable ( its a story achievement and i didnt get it but the achiev after this one i got )
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 20 September 13 at 14:48, Edited on 20 September 13 at 14:49 by LuckyConquerer2
Maybe that is buggy for you as you did not miss it but it failed to unlock.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 22 September 13 at 15:24
We have applied Missable to Three Man Army in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360).
JasoX FIN
JasoX FIN
Posted on 22 September 13 at 15:34, Edited on 22 September 13 at 15:35 by JasoX FIN
LuckyConquerer2 said:
Well, it can not be completed after the main storyline. Some lovely guy on another thread posted the reason why without using a spoiler button.

Actually NO.

LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 22 September 13 at 15:40
According to others, there are multiple endings. Two of the endings stop you getting the achievement. This has been confirmed by multiple people.

So it is missable due to events that may happen.

This is also missable - same reason:

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Altruist AcolyteThe Altruist Acolyte achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 8 pointsDeliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 23 September 13 at 06:48
Multiple endings would indeed validate the Missable flag. We have added it to Altruist Acolyte in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360).
Posted on 23 September 13 at 13:11
XeWoN has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for http://www.trueachievements.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V/achi....htm:

XeWoN said:
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Kifflom!The Kifflom! achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 67 pointsComplete your path to enlightenment... or not.

Possible to miss if certain paths are taken in the story.

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)Red MistThe Red Mist achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 31 pointsComplete all Rampages.

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)TP Industries Arms RaceThe TP Industries Arms Race achievement in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) worth 21 pointsPurchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.

LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 23 September 13 at 13:23
I was thinking the same thing but I had no confirmation.
JasoX FIN
JasoX FIN
Posted on 23 September 13 at 13:57
You can always replay the last mission to make a different decision
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 23 September 13 at 14:41
But if you replay the last mission, does that change the events?

If so, that needs to be tested and confirmed. Many people have said otherwise
Impdaddyzer0
Impdaddyzer0
Posted on 23 September 13 at 16:43
If you were to reload a save file from before you played the final mission, and then played a different ending, you should still be able to change the future, so to speak. I'm not so sure about the "replay mission" feature.
\m/ IMP \m/ That's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that. \m/ IMP \m/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.