Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Cthulhu Announced

• Posted on 20 January 14 at 07:56Permalink
    Call Of Cthulhu Dark Corners Of The Earth was a great game, I hope this game is great as well. Hope to see more news soon. smile
    MICROSOFT 4 LYFE GUNGA. XBEAST ONE OVA DA PLAYSTAION QUAD GUNGA.
  • Posted on 20 January 14 at 08:41Permalink
    Quite excited to see how it turns out. It'll be a definite pick up without a doubt.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 20 January 14 at 09:16Permalink
    Oh, then it is probably time to search my Necronomicon.
  • Posted on 20 January 14 at 17:04Permalink
    Anything H.P. Lovecraft related I will buy. While Cthulhu is my favorite of his, I much prefer "At The Mountains Of Madness" as far as story goes. Think of the survival horror that could be if they made that into a game.
  • Tower BridgeTower Bridge688,792
    Posted on 20 January 14 at 18:42Permalink
    The Sherlock Holmes games have been a guilty pleasure, can't wait to see what they do with Lovecraft source material.

"...and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever."
  • Whos JentWhos Jent167,118
    Posted on 20 January 14 at 20:52Permalink
    Huh. Guess we just have to wait and see
  • WeisGuy9WeisGuy9622,280
    Posted on 21 January 14 at 06:41Permalink
    I love Lovecraft (pardon the pun), but please, please don't make this another game that's so dark you can't see what the hell is going on, and you have to turn up your brightness all the way just to be able to play it.
    CEO/GSSP: Not polite, patient, or politically correct.
  • XxP1KExXXxP1KExX261,130
    Posted on 21 January 14 at 20:43Permalink
    I loved Dark Corners of the Earth on the original Xbox. Too bad we never saw a game for the 360. Dark Corners was a true horror/mystery game, Bethesda did an amazing job. Hopefully this one captures that Lovecraftian style of horror.
  • bobby trippebobby trippe348,907
    Posted on 23 January 14 at 06:40Permalink
    OUTLANDER!!!!!!!!!
    bt
  • mashalphamashalpha68,636
    Posted on 25 January 14 at 20:40Permalink
    Looks like it could be a good remake of the original xbox version . In it you where a cop investigating into a cult and eventually fought him .
    Mashalpha
  • Posted on 26 January 14 at 04:14Permalink
    Atmospheric, is a good word for those piccys
  • SpieludicaSpieludica38,647
    Posted on 26 January 14 at 22:06Permalink
    So it has nothing to do with the Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth game?
    I played it with my brother but could never finish it cause we were both too scared and kept running out of ammo and dying...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.