The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 26th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar226,483
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,098,653
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:34
    That skyrim DLC discrepancy is attrocious.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82475,777
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:38
    I don't like the DotW, but the Black Friday sale seems nice.

God Mode, Mark of the ninja DLC for me... and I'll look at those other games I don't know... like Amy and DeadBlock.. they're quite cheap.
  • McEmrahMcEmrah66,498
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:38
    • Tomb Raider - 50% discount - Now US$14.99 / £9.99 / €19.99

Is this a joke, 10 pound, 15 dollars, what would you expect, appx 12,50€ right? NOT. 20€

This is stupid!!
    4 is a bigger number than 1
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty805,933
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:43, Edited on 26 November 13 at 13:45 by NawtyCawty
    For once, something that originates from USA that is actually worthwhile dance
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:44
    Is it just me or is it impossible to pay with credit on account on the website since they changed to 'real money'? I have £22 in credit and previously I went to buy something for less than £2, which by all logic should have deducted cleanly from my credit, but instead charged me direct to my bank account. This time I'm checking carefully before confirming and there doesn't seem to be any 'Payment option' using my credit.
    It's stupid if so. Really stupid system, Microsoft.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:47
    Definitely waiting for the Christmas sales. I remember them being quite a bit better than these.
  • Throni360Throni3602,116,324
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:50
    Repeat sales, nice.
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:52
    Definitely going to pick up Runner 2, Possibly Puzzle Quest Galactix after I try a demo for it.
    Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words appear
  • AncientTidesAncientTides258,583
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:56
    If for some bizarre reason you've not picked up Dust: An Elysian Tail already, you should definitely get it now.
  • MAH BOI 420MAH BOI 420459,375
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:00
    Been looking for an excuse to pick up Puzzle Quest, and now is as good a time as any at that price. Wolfenstein 3D isn't bad for a fucking dollar thirty either.
  • elKazaamelKazaam144,332
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:02
    finally:

Mark of the Ninja !!!

Waited so long for it, NICE.
  • NJC OmegaNJC Omega289,838
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:03
    The transferral of all Games Store content from MS Points to real currency has basically screwed everybody not from the United States. Some of these prices are ridiculous.

On the other hand if you live in USA there are some great deals to be had there. Fallout 3 was my game of the generation so I couldn't recommend it more to anybody who has never played it.
    - NJC Omega
  • NightmareEXNightmareEX586,744
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:09
    fuck , i want the last dlc of mass effect 3! :(
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,324,389
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:14
    NJC Omega said:
    The transferral of all Games Store content from MS Points to real currency has basically screwed everybody not from the United States. Some of these prices are ridiculous.

On the other hand if you live in USA there are some great deals to be had there. Fallout 3 was my game of the generation so I couldn't recommend it more to anybody who has never played it.
    For the most part (not in the Skyrim deal this week, but most of the other times), the discrepancy can be explained by the fact your prices outside the USA now include your countries VAT and the like, while the USA prices do not display sales taxes (as each one of the 50 states has their own sales tax ranging anywhere from 0% to 15% depending on where you live). Once you take away the government takings on prices, they become more or less even (typically the USA price is still cheaper by $0.20-$0.50).
    Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
  • wes coasnwes coasn520,818
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:16
    PrinceRules64 said:
    Is it just me or is it impossible to pay with credit on account on the website since they changed to 'real money'? I have £22 in credit and previously I went to buy something for less than £2, which by all logic should have deducted cleanly from my credit, but instead charged me direct to my bank account. This time I'm checking carefully before confirming and there doesn't seem to be any 'Payment option' using my credit.
    It's stupid if so. Really stupid system, Microsoft.
    I can change the option from my credit card to money that I already have on my account. Maybe you should call Microsoft and stop complaining here.
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:20
    No surprise here. Nothing.
    Going to retire from M$ and move my business to Sony very soon.
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:22
    BUY DUST.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • Throni360Throni3602,116,324
  • Posted on 26 November 13 at 14:40
    Terrible prices. Sleeping Dogs alone is constantly $5 on PC with all it's DLC. Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have no idea how to price digital content.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.