Game Info Submission: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) - Achievement Flag submissi

Related game: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 14 September 12 at 08:59
Kokswijk has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Juiced-2-HIN-PC-Versio....htm:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Kokswijk for Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)

Kokswijk said:
Sup,

I want to report that the online achievements are NOT "discontinued". There has been a patch that makes them "unobtainable" but this is because the game does not communicate the unlock properly to GFWL.
Apart from some random guides online how to hack / ingame console / unpatch the game to unlock these achievements a working way has been tried by me and a friend.
If you play in local lan you are able to find eachother for a match (or car trading).

It has to be noted, with a lot of extra annoyance, that the achievements are REALLY REALLY REALLY buggy. one achievement did not unlock for me for about 23 tries but unlocked at first try for my dummy account.

I also need to note that i have not tried unlocking all achievements but so far they seem buggy at most, not unobtainable.
MuddyAmoeba
MuddyAmoeba
Posted on 16 September 12 at 06:56, Edited on 16 September 12 at 06:56 by MuddyAmoeba

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 September 12 at 00:56
Care to explain with proof or are you just going to leave us hanging here?
Hi i'm Terre. I break things.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 September 12 at 06:28
Hi TerreDactyl,

What excactly do i need to do :)

I am quite new to this reporting process, am i supposed to upload screenshots?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 September 12 at 17:19
Kokswijk said:
Hi TerreDactyl,

I replied to your pm mate
raimaximum
Posted on 18 September 12 at 02:28
TerreDactyl said:
Kokswijk said:
Hi TerreDactyl,

a video to help ? :D

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 18 September 12 at 07:08
raimaximum said:
TerreDactyl said:
Kokswijk said:
Hi TerreDactyl,

a video to help ? :D
Haha, the requirements are getting higher.

I talked with TerreDactyl;

I will post a small guide how to do it but since i cannot access my PC this week, i wasn't able to. Will do it this weekend.

Will consider a video showing an unlock, but since it is "fucking glitchy" i can't promiss that :)
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 22 September 12 at 21:08
We need more information before we can remove the flags. Currently, no one seems to have gotten the achievement (if you disregard that one person). Evidence is key. A video would be great.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 26 September 12 at 20:16
Still working on that buddy, Grandma was in the hospital this weekend, didn't have time for my PC.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 11 October 12 at 18:06
Without any further evidence and no user having earned the achievement in a long time, we cannot verify your claim. Thank you for your submission. If you have more evidence, feel free to make another submission!
raimaximum
Posted on 13 October 12 at 01:51
TA banned the guy '-'
Crandy
Crandy
Posted on 16 October 12 at 03:29, Edited on 16 October 12 at 03:30 by Crandy
I tried this "LAN method" awhile ago with no success. I didn't spend a lot of time on it so I will probably try again in the future. Although I didn't unlock any achievements, I was able to find and play games with my friend on my home network. Neither me, nor my friend who had never booted up Juiced 2 before this session unlocked any achievements, despite trading cars and downloading each other's DNA multiple times. I will post more information when I perform more tests. I will also try and record the achievements unlocking if they unlock at all.
-Randy Twoseventwoseven
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 18 October 12 at 17:52
The Game Info team as well as the Investigation Team are confident in the current flagging. As you have already tried, and proved they are correct, further tries are not necessary. Unless of course you really really want to find a way to prove us wrong and earn those achievements! wink
Crandy
Crandy
Posted on 28 October 12 at 00:18
I'm pretty sure my tests were correct, however, I would love to be able to unlock those achievements so I think I'm probably going to try again at some point and hope they're just really glitchy.
-Randy Twoseventwoseven

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 November 13 at 05:27
I don't understand how they are 'Discontinued' if nobody has ever been able to unlock them that makes them 'Unobtainable' doesn't it?
Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 November 13 at 11:30
It was possible before gfwl got updated in 2008 with the NXE dashboard. GFWL used to look like the xbox blades and back then the game actually worked.
Crandy
Crandy
Posted on 19 November 13 at 22:09
I have been doing some tests to try and get them to work with no success so far. It's not looking promising but I still have a few more things to try.
-Randy Twoseventwoseven
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 20 November 13 at 10:06, Edited on 20 November 13 at 10:06 by Epsilon Theta
Unobtainable achievements are those that cannot legitimately be unlocked, ever, and have never been able to. Discontinued achievements are those that have unlocked just fine (or mostly) until a service was discontinued. Please consider reading the flag explanation found in the Genre Documentation.
Information Posted on 24 September 17 at 09:53
BulgyDragonZord has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) Achievements:

BulgyDragonZord said:
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Feelin' Lucky!The Feelin' Lucky! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 7 pointsEntered a pink slip race

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Millionaire!The Millionaire! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 68 pointsOne million dollars!

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Loaded!The Loaded! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 152 pointsOne hundred million dollars!

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Tuned!The Tuned! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 41 pointsMaxed out a car!

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Revved!The Revved! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 68 pointsMaxed out five cars!

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Juiced!The Juiced! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 117 pointsMaxed out ten cars!

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Risk Taker!The Risk Taker! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 22 pointsEntered 10 pink slip races

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Daredevil!The Daredevil! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 39 pointsEntered 25 pink slip races!

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Flawless Drift!The Flawless Drift! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 103 points5,000,000 point drift

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Drift Marathon!The Drift Marathon! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 256 points20,000,000 point drift

Offline Game Mode

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)Unstoppable Drift!The Unstoppable Drift! achievement in Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC) worth 447 points50,000,000 point drift!

Offline Game Mode

Believe all these achievements can only be earned in Career mode since the online game mode on the PC version has been Discontinued as of 2011. In addition the online multiplayer achievements for this game have already got the Discontinued Flags on them.
With this in mind I think these achievements like the others need to have the Offline Game Mode only instead of Online/Offline Game Mode.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 24 September 17 at 11:42
Would Versus need to be removed as well, or is there a Versus local?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.